Brexit - The UK and the EU

Fwiffo

Supporter

“Britain has other problems than Brexit - and these problems have gotten bigger with Brexit, trying to cover that up, but they are just going to get bigger.”

Scherensammler

“Britain has other problems than Brexit - and these problems have gotten bigger with Brexit, trying to cover that up, but they are just going to get bigger.”
Wait, isn't he interfering with the elections in a sovereign country?
Labour is now all over and about climate change, so I expect Corbyn to meet with Greta™ at some point.
It seems that all parties now promise to open the magic money vaults and spend big. Until, of course, after the election, when they find out that the vaults are empty.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Wait, isn't he interfering with the elections in a sovereign country?
Labour is now all over and about climate change, so I expect Corbyn to meet with Greta™ at some point.
It seems that all parties now promise to open the magic money vaults and spend big. Until, of course, after the election, when they find out that the vaults are empty.
Greta is on the west coast. It will take her more than a week to go back to the Atlantic shore by environmentally friendly donkeys and then someone has to sail her across choppy Atlantic waters. Reckon the elections will be over by the time she shows up. If only she could bring herself to fly on a 737 max.

Scherensammler

Greta is on the west coast. It will take her more than a week to go back to the Atlantic shore by environmentally friendly donkeys and then someone has to sail her across choppy Atlantic waters. Reckon the elections will be over by the time she shows up. If only she could bring herself to fly on a 737 max.
I saw she is friends with Leo DiCaprio now. Next time he flies to some film festival or premiere (or visits his latest model girlfriend during a photoshoot) he could take her with him. I'm sure Bill Clinton would loooove to be on that flight, too. Since Climate Change is totally his thing...

Top Bottom