Briefcases, bags and luggage

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
Ok gentlemen travelers, talk about what you are using to carry your stuff around:

* Briefcases and laptop bags

* Gym bags

* Business travel luggage (carry-on and checked).

* Garment/ Suit bags

* Bespoke totes for Pitti Uoma shopping (?)

Last edited:

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
I have an otter green Filson laptop bag that, while a bit iGent trendy, really is perfect.

Based on that, I’m looking at getting a matching Filson suit bag and medium duffle for short business trips.

I’ve also got a Maxpedition tactical go-bag for no notice deployments that I leave in my car.

Journeyman

Supporter
Ratings
I've got a few different briefcases/bags, including a "top-frame" bag by Swaine Adeney Brigg for Brooks Brothers, lined in green suede pigskin. It's gorgeous, but a bit heavy.

The bag I use almost every day, though, is a Filson 256. It's pretty informal, of course, but it's just so convenient.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
Ah, I just looked up the model and that’s the bag I have, too. I got mine about four years ago - I’ve read that the bridle leather was even better on earlier productions (those with YKK and Talon zippers) but this sure seams nice to me.

So now I’m looking to buy the medium duffle or a 246 to match.

The suit/garment carrier looks great too, but I’m not sure how much use I’d get out of that.

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
Ratings
Ok gentlemen travelers, talk about what you are using to carry your stuff around:

* Briefcases and laptop bags

* Gym bags

* Business travel luggage (carry-on and checked).

* Garment/ Suit bags

* Bespoke totes for Pitti Uoma shopping (?)
Laptop bags: trusty Wegner. Reasonably priced and good durability. I see many use Tumi and I do not get the hype.
Gym bags: I used to have an Underarmour duffel bag, but now use a Boris Bijan Saberi bag
Business travel: Delsey helium 21 inch international

Top Bottom