Celebs with the ‘Rona

Dropbear

Gives Off Rather Strong Cop Vibes
Post ‘em here. Move to the people who died later.

Well, he played his last request
While the room smelled just like death

Do they have to die before they make it in this thread?

Daniel Dae Kim.

Placido Domingo - not sure he will survive it. And he has plenty of #metoo wishing he won't.

"Adam Schlesinger, a musician and songwriter highly regarded for his work as a member of Fountains of Wayne and an Emmy-winning songwriter for TV’s “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,” has died as a result of coronavirus complications on Wednesday. He was 52."

I don't know him but he seems pretty young.

Comedian Eddie Large of Little and Large fame. He was 78 and had heart problems.

Used to be popular a while back. Well known in UK and possibly commonwealth countries too.

"Adam Schlesinger, a musician and songwriter highly regarded for his work as a member of Fountains of Wayne and an Emmy-winning songwriter for TV’s “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,” has died as a result of coronavirus complications on Wednesday. He was 52."

I don't know him but he seems pretty young.

The mad Marquess of Bath. He was 87.

The old hippie used to call his mistresses ‘wifelets’ and had them living in various buildings around his estate.

Patricia Bosworth, an actress who once starred alongside Audrey Hepburn and later wrote biographies on several stars including Marlon Brando and Montgomery Clift, has died from complications of the coronavirus. She was 86.

The mad Marquess of Bath. He was 87.

The old hippie used to call his mistresses ‘wifelets’ and had them living in various buildings around his estate.

For a nutty hippy, he certainly had the right idea if you're into poly relationships,

Didn’t know him but he had a sense of humour in that last post.

“Sir Kenny Dalglish has tested positive for coronavirus and is in hospital, but his family say he is showing no symptoms.”

Poor man. Not good.

I don't know him although he's from my own province but I would reckon the amputation is a complication and not directly due to coronavirus. He could have caught some other disease and the amputation could have come.

I don't know him although he's from my own province but I would reckon the amputation is a complication and not directly due to coronavirus. He could have caught some other disease and the amputation could have come.

When your body starts shutting down the extremities are first off the list.

Stick to travel insurance.

ECMO = extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO). The therapy is used to treat the respiratory failure in COVID cases by oxygenate the blood instead of the lungs. Cannulae are inserted (see diagram). One of his cannulae negatively affected blood return and oxygenation in his leg. He was throwing clots. Blood thinners to reduce clots resulted in internal bleeding. They could not balance saving his life and his leg.

The amputation is a sequelae and a complication of requiring ICU treatment for a critical case of COVID.

1587419822502.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom