doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Can anyone who is allowed to post on SF ask and see if any of those guys know Caccioppoli fabric stockists/distributors? I am trying to track down some 340128*, which was the last book, not the current one. These guys change patterns like it's an emergency all the time.

Last edited:
Can anyone who is allowed to post on SF ask and see if any of those guys know Caccioppoli fabric stockists/distributors? I am trying to track down some 340138, which was the last book, not the current one. These guys change patterns like it's an emergency all the time.

want cosimo caccioppoli's whatsapp?
i am elite
i am insider

They always replied to my emails. But I imagine the guys whatsapp would even be better. As a last resort, I also know a local distributor, so if it doesn't work out with LKP LKP I can always pass that info along to you.

They always replied to my emails. But I imagine the guys whatsapp would even be better. As a last resort, I also know a local distributor, so if it doesn't work out with LKP LKP I can always pass that info along to you.

That would be good. I'm basically going to ask if this fabric is going to get run in next years summer jacket book and get some distributor names that may have some, I've already checked that Caccioppoli doesn't have anymore on their shelves. I'm hoping a distributor might have some lying around.

ugh chornblue

prefer nmwa caccio navy mini-herringbone cotton tissue

ugh chornblue

The number actually is supposed to be 340128, typo in first post. But as our dear LKP LKP says, a Google search will show it.

It's a vivid blue houndstooth , 43% wool, 32% silk, 25% linen.

IMAG0275.jpg.jpg

ugh chornblue

It is a nice blue, but I'd definitely want something darker (assuming I don't already having something darker. I do. And something in that color. Naturally. I've run out of blues)

340153 is excellent. And I love fabric miscegenation. What is the price per meter?

So I have that extra peak lapel jacket. Was thinking of getting the vents closed up, swapping out he buttons and having silk faced lapels.

So, my question is, how much silk do I need, and where can I find black raw silk? I already have a dinner suit with grosgrain silk lapels, so slightly raw or perhaps dupioni silk would be nice.

It is a nice blue, but I'd definitely want something darker (assuming I don't already having something darker. I do. And something in that color. Naturally. I've run out of blues)

340153 is excellent. And I love fabric miscegenation. What is the price per meter?

I sent a note to ask price. Want me to send you this swatch?

So I have that extra peak lapel jacket. Was thinking of getting the vents closed up, swapping out he buttons and having silk faced lapels.

So, my question is, how much silk do I need, and where can I find black raw silk? I already have a dinner suit with grosgrain silk lapels, so slightly raw or perhaps dupioni silk would be nice.

Not much. About a quarter or a meter I would imagine.

Raw silk can be had from practically anywhere. One thing you might want to check out though is Dormeuil's Pashmina Silk blend. Kind of a neat product.

The number actually is supposed to be 340128, typo in first post. But as our dear LKP LKP says, a Google search will show it.

It's a vivid blue houndstooth , 43% wool, 32% silk, 25% linen.

View attachment 9555

I love a blend like this. I had a jacket made this year in a tissue from the Harrison's Icarus range, which is 75% wool, 15% silk, 10% linen. It's light and airy, with a very slight lustre, and you get a great, relaxed texture and impression from the linen, but without the extreme creasing problem. In fact it travelled really well - I packed in the hold on a flight to Portugal and hung it up when we arrived, the tissue had recovered by the next day.

I sent a note to ask price. Want me to send you this swatch?
Thanks! Let me know the price. And I appreciate the offer to send the swatch; I may take you up on that at a later date (assuming you still have it)

I love a blend like this. I had a jacket made this year in a tissue from the Harrison's Icarus range, which is 75% wool, 15% silk, 10% linen. It's light and airy, with a very slight lustre, and you get a great, relaxed texture and impression from the linen, but without the extreme creasing problem. In fact it travelled really well - I packed in the hold on a flight to Portugal and hung it up when we arrived, the tissue had recovered by the next day.
wow magic tissue

i have a jacket made from caccioppoli tissue-mix
have not worn it yet because the summer sucked
i like to look at it and to touch it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom