Clothing Deals Of The Week

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
A sister thread to the one in Everything. I'll start:

A Charles Trywhitt shirt and tie for $40:
http://www.ctshirts.com/FAQ?faq=mark

About shirts only $39.50 plus choose a FREE tie worth $100:

The $39.50 shirt offer applies to Charles Tyrwhitt’s dress or sports shirts originally priced at $140 or $160 full price and pique’ polos originally priced at $110 and $120. The woven tie price is $39.50, original price was $100. The handmade tie price is $59, original price was $170. Orders are limited to 5 shirts per household and one order per household. The free woven silk tie offer applies when you spend $39.50 or more in a single transaction and is valid on any woven tie with an original, full price of $100, subject to stock availability. When ordering online, the tie cost will be zeroed at checkout. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers, or on the clearance section of our website. This offer ends at midnight GMT on 09th June 2013. ‘Strike-through’ prices shown refer to original selling prices offered on our website www.ctshirts.com/uspreview between 14 December 2012 – 18 January 2013 See website for further great offer and full terms and conditions.

If I didn't already have some very similar ties, I'd be on these like white on rice. At least the blue one. Both 20 bucks off (so $45 and $55)

ties_2011_fall_wool_newplaid_blue_1_large.jpg

ties_2011_fall_wool_houndstooth_gray_1_large.jpg

http://www.howardyount.com/collections/ties/products/wool-and-silk-plaid-tie-blue
http://www.howardyount.com/collections/ties/products/houndstooth-wool-and-silk-tie-gray

Saks is having their annual Friends and Family. 25% off many things, and small discounts on almost everything:

Saks Fifth Avenue FRIENDS & FAMILY Online Only 25% Off FRIENDS & FAMILY 25% OFF with code FRNFAM2

JCrew has 25% off everything, not just sale items with code SPRINGBEST. Some items like the Alden shoes are excluded.

FWIW, this almost always has a slip-period where Alden isn't technically excluded yet. Has happened the last two Christmases with their big 30% off sales right on/after Black Friday. Many get their Aldens shipped far below cost.

Banana Republic is doing a 40% everything online code, I believe.

Not many things left, but Myhabit has some MC pieces left in the Italian Luxury sale thread.

Dockers (slim) Alpha chinos are on sale from $68 to $59. There is a typo on the store, making them $45 today. If you sign-up as a new customer you get 20% off and free shipping (normally $7.50). You have to call to get the typo sale price credited back to your card. Total savings: $75.50 down to $36 shipped (plus sales tax).

How are LE belts? I've never made a purchase from them that I haven't regretted within a few weeks.

^
Good deal!

I was at a J Crew outlet today (shopping kids' clothing). 40% off store-wide, 98% crap on the racks. I did get a pair of urban slum (sic) fit chinos and the grey chambray - both ok for under $40. Probably wouldn't have bought either if I wasn't already getting lots of boys' stuff.

Saks outlet was awful. Not a decent SC in the shop and nothing nice for kids. Reinforced my preference for lurking this thread and b&s over irl shopping.

I'm looking through the site right now (needing shirts for internship this summer). Very, very promising. Thanks for the heads up.

Brooks Brothers is having their semi-annual friends and family:

Online begins today (May 7-May 11) and begins tomorrow in-store

25% Everything ... not sure of any exclusion

Code: FNFBB6

Lord and Taylor has Allen Edmonds on sale for $258 with extra 20% off with code EXTRA. Comes out to $207.

Free shipping with shoprunner.

Styles available:
Strand
Park Avenue
Maxfield
Delray
Kenilworth

Got a notice in the mail today that May 22nd or 23rd (can't remember offhand) is a corporate member discount day at Brooks Brothers. 30% off everything, no exclusions listed on the mailer.

CT shirts are pretty good. That's a solid price. If I didn't have over 100 dress shirts I'd buy. Nice find.

Just confirmed the BB 30% sale is May 22nd.

Also got an email from the CT Fraud department needing to confirm my order from last week, said it was because it was my first ever...?

It's the corporate membership card. As long as that account is linked up to their website you're good to go. It's also good in-store

At 60% off, bringing the total down to $39, I'd pick this silk knit up from A Suitable Wardrobe were I not part of the NPC.

redandbuffknit.jpg

Sierra Trading Post is taking 40% off sitewide with Coupon Code: SAFWD5413
Some exclusions apply (Exp 5/22). Shipping starts at $5.95. Tax in NV, WY.
FREE SHIPPING using V.me by Visa or Android app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom