Clothing is just like cars

ConchitaWurst

Bespoke-Weather Forecaster
The world of clothing explained in easy to understand car terms by our resident bright mind and Kiton trained tailor Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli

Resume for lazys, diesel 4 cilinder car owners trying to selffool out there they drive a Jag V12 with all kind of bullshit.

Comparation, an XKR Cabrio jaguar or Bentley Continental vs a Kia with a price over a Jag, this is what neapolitan vs Jermyn means today.

How do you compare?

As I'm wearing some Chinese Lands' End pinpoint at the moment, I'm likely a Kia Soul or something. Decently styled and serviceable but ultimately cheap and disposable.

He's comparing Neapolitan shirts to shit ass Jaguars? I though he liked Neapolitan?

The world of clothing explained in easy to understand car terms by our resident bright mind and Kiton trained tailor Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli

How do you compare?

Me? As this of course

281fz8l.jpg

/\ What's up with the pink hello kitty scooter?

Hitting on little girls? Or did you get your inspiration from these two jokers?

anaqyjyt.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
No, you asked me to compare with a vehicle, and i did with that toy vehicle:nowkiss::ahahahaha::happycry::fap:.

I do not get inspired by buffons who do not take seriously their religion and act as buffons.

Heretics!

I'm an old second hand kombi van with chipped paint and holes in the exhaust.

Great idea

Against this;

v81kpt.jpg

And the foes of Western civilization as this two Devil´s goblins ( look the Adidas like trouser)

n5kgb6.jpg

Use this, satisfaction warranted with 2014 years of 100% total success

vooap2.jpg

329263526cf59a14834616d13a061813.jpg

Mod Note - Edited For Religious Safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom