College Football Thread

Probably the most amazing 2 weeks of College football ever in terms of rearranging the playoff rankings so late in the season.

The demounting of tacky Ohio State, Penn State, Georgia, Notre Dame,
and TCU should put Oklahoma and Miami in the top 4 for the playoff rankings.

Miami quiets the naysayers & Mayfield one step closer to the Heisman.

North Dakota State Bisons beat James Madison, last year's FCS champions for their 6th title in 7 years.

Entertaining damn game.

Bama is underperforming again in the national championship.

Still have a chance but they are lacking consistency.

Fucking Bama had a chance to kick a FG to win but the kicker full out choked.

Going to OT

Fucking Bama. Thundering TD in OT.

Fuck off Georgia.

Finally.

17th championship

Saban will now be celebrated for swapping Hurts for Tua Tagovailoa instead of being shit on for making a desperate move. True Freshman. Crazy.

Would have preferred Oklahoma and Baker Mayfield to have been playing for the title. But this is alright.

Olo. Nothing like Georgia fucktards in a word of hurt

My wife's uncle and cousins are all rabid (Olol) UGA fans. Like have a whole fucking room in the house with recliners that fit 500lb people in Georgia colors, UGA lamps, UGA tables, UGA wall clocks, etc....

And not one of them can even spell "college".

I'm so happy Bama beat them in excruciating fashion. I can't wait for next get together.

This is far worse IMO

I don't yet, mainly because D.J. Durkin doesn't have that reputation at all and a shitload of people have refuted this already. Its gonna take more than an ESPN blurb and some nonsense from Deadspin. Honestly, the fact that it's in Deadspin makes believe it a lot less.

Sucks a lot that kid died, tragic, but sounds like more strength coach than an endemic football program issue.

Meanwhile, Urban Meyer has been covering up for murderers like Aaron Hernandez for a decade. Needs to be under the jail.

I don't yet, mainly because D.J. Durkin doesn't have that reputation at all and a shitload of people have refuted this already. Its gonna take more than an ESPN blurb and some nonsense from Deadspin. Honestly, the fact that it's in Deadspin makes believe it a lot less.

Sucks a lot that kid died, tragic, but sounds like more strength coach than an endemic football program issue.

Meanwhile, Urban Meyer has been covering up for murderers like Aaron Hernandez for a decade. Needs to be under the jail.
Blurb? Did you read the main espn article?

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...rapins-football-culture-toxic-coach-dj-durkin

I totally agree about meyer. Just goes to show you how winning trumps all.

Blurb? Did you read the main espn article?

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...rapins-football-culture-toxic-coach-dj-durkin

I totally agree about meyer. Just goes to show you how winning trumps all.
Yeah, I did. Like I said, not totally sold yet as all the story on Durkin over 30 years of coaching is totally different. I'm not saying I cant be persuaded though.

The fact ESPN isn't nailing Meyer to the cross just shows you how awful they have become. Took pitiful ass Baylor to the woodshed, but won't touch Meyer because he is a gold mine for them. Such a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom