College Football Thread

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Alright, we seem to be missing a thread for the most important game in the history of ever.

The Tide lumbered through a pretty average showing last night. Offense is pretty much same as it ever was, which is good enough, but D is still struggling w/ tempo offenses and really needs a second CB.

Kind of a sluggish start for many of the top-ranked who were not playing special olympic programs.

Plus doesn't look like A&M is going to miss Johnny Football as much as people thought.

Alright, we seem to be missing a thread for the most important game in the history of ever.

The Tide lumbered through a pretty average showing last night. Offense is pretty much same as it ever was, which is good enough, but D is still struggling w/ tempo offenses and really needs a second CB.

Of course you dig 'Bama 'cause Bear had a penchant for houndstooth!

Fucking A right. Plus the Bear knew Sprezz before any of these clowns. He was a hot mess sartorialy, but on purpose.

I was nervous before the A&M game myself, but I've watched Sumlin work his magic at Houston so I knew he was capable. Then I found out Friday that Kenny Hill led Southlake Caroll to a state championship in the game before Trey Williams led Dekaney to their championship, so I figure there's talent to spare.

I was nervous before the A&M game myself, but I've watched Sumlin work his magic at Houston so I knew he was capable. Then I found out Friday that Kenny Hill led Southlake Caroll to a state championship in the game before Trey Williams led Dekaney to their championship, so I figure there's talent to spare.

I gotta say A&M surprised the shit outta me. Well, either them or South Carolina, I'm not sure which.

Epic.

Everyone that knew him says he was super meticulous about his appearance. From interview lighting to you name it.

My sentimental team the U went down. I still think they need to get more gangster.

Florida State looked like the Florida State of 2008-2012 - baffling clock management, stupid personal fouls, and matador defensive tackles. But we still won, so that's nice.

Well, I'm an Alabama fan. But I appreciate the awesome that is the U.

You're a U fan?

They looked like complete shit from the highlights. That Al Golden is not a good coach.
The administration (i.e. Donna Shalalalalalalalalalalala) has made a conscious decision to deemphasize football. I don't think that's such a terrible thing. The fanbase just needs to accept it.

The administration (i.e. Donna Shalalalalalalalalalalala) has made a conscious decision to deemphasize football. I don't think that's such a terrible thing. The fanbase just needs to accept it.

Is this an extension of not wanting all those gangster looking guys representing the school on the field?

http://prevailandride.blogspot.com/

14preview20.png

I mean, Eric Dickerson keeps harping on "If you ain't gonna do it right, then shut it down". Pretty easy to say from a guy that got paid.

Well, I will say that SMU got some revenge on Houston for running up the score many years back, but that might be the high point of the program, post-sanctions.

I always had a soft spot for the Pony Express. Any team that gave zero fucks so blatantly was ok by me. See: 1980's Miami football.

Nah, he's like that dorky pimple faced 15 year old white kid. Reminds me of the subject of The Offspring's "Pretty Fly for a White Guy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom