Cop Tyranny Thread

This is one of most infuriating stories thats come along in a while.

At least there was a lot of media there to record it. Because you know they would’ve put a drop gun on the driver and claimed he was an accomplice. Then written up the AAR to claim they were protecting the civilians, not using them as human shields.

At least there was a lot of media there to record it. Because you know they would’ve put a drop gun on the driver and claimed he was an accomplice. Then written up the AAR to claim they were protecting the civilians, not using them as human shields.
The idea that they were using innocent bystanders as human shields is unbelieveable. Whats even worse is that they were just unloading on the truck right through the front window while the back door was open.

57B8424C-CEF3-49FB-96E9-E801B121292E.jpeg
F5D31C2E-F072-4AB1-9BF2-02932F5E4BBE.jpeg

The Guardian's coverage is the height of verbal gymnastics in trying to justify the looting and burning local businesses down. Bringing in anti-capitalism and anti-corporate power graffiti into the cauldron of destructive rioting. Like burning down the local family owned convenience store is taking on the power.

Colin Kaepernick's waded in on Twitter calling the destruction an act of resistance and carry on. How noble of him.

Burning and looting local businesses never a good move. Doesn't illicit support for the cause. But there is no cause is there? Black lives matter only when it's white on black. As an example, when 50 people were shot last weekend in Chicago, 11 of them fatally, zero national protests. Unless they were all white people, but we all know the vast majority of the perpetrators and victims are black, relating to gang drug culture.

Whilst police corruption and brutality should never be tolerated, the problem of black America in the inner cities is bigger and more problematic than a selective rage against the machine and some rogue cops. The Black Lives Matter movement is too narrow a cause. All lives matter, including those killed of the same race because of gang culture.

The Brits had their own equivalent in 2011, not much burning, but lots of mindless looting in London. Fight the power!

That was interesting, the Brit media focused solely on white middle class looters when it came to selective reporting in the courts.

Last edited:
But there is no cause is there? Black lives matter only when it's white on black. As an example, when 50 people were shot last weekend in Chicago, 11 of them fatally, zero national protests. Unless they were all white people, but we all know the vast majority of the perpetrators and victims are black, relating to gang drug culture.

More white people are killed by other white people, than are killed by police officers - does that mean that white people shouldn't be upset when a police officer shoots a white person?

I understand what you mean about gang violence, and about socio-cultural issues. However, it's also very easy to understand why a group of people that have historically been oppressed and who are still often discriminated against and looked down on, would get really upset when there is *yet another* instance of being oppressed by someone who is meant to be protecting them.

Having said that, looting is entirely counter-productive and usually harms locals more than anyone else.

you have any of the tweets from george young's family? how about tweets from the families of the other people who have been murdered by the same cop who killed george young?

Explain to me how burning down their neighbourhood helps their cause...?

....don't waste your time, I'll answer it for you.

IT DOESN'T!!!! In fact it sets it back.

...it does however, give toy-town revolutionaries a major hard-on.

And then when the mob came to burn your livelihood, house, or car, would you be happy that between them and you there was no protection? Or would you make like Gandhi Mahal give the mob a can of petrol and and praise the burning as an act of justice against the oppressor?

Someone slipped through the MSM reality matrix:

Declare martial law, read riot attack, fix bayonets, lock and load, clear the streets.

Last edited:
And then when the mob came to burn your livelihood, house, or car, would you be happy that between them and you there was no protection? Or would you make like Gandhi Mahal give the mob a can of petrol and and praise the burning as an act of justice against the oppressor?
That's a personal and hypothetical question, my personal and hypothetical answer is: I would probably at most be mildly annoyed, because I have a enough cash (in my tanning salon) and assets (elsewhere) to buy everything that I own x times over.

But I can also give you an unwanted general answer: I am well aware that cops (and what's ususally called "the system") solely exist to oppress people like you, and I can't really be mad at people fighting their oppressors, can I?
I also get that you don't get this, because you're being oppressed at little bit less than some poor black dude in the US and generally have problems seeing the big picture. So I'm also not mad you and the other servants/vassals in this thread for arguing against looting. That's just the way things are. You may or may not remember the old adage "what is robbing a bank compared to founding a bank?".

Last edited:
That's a personal and hypothetical question, my personal and hypothetical answer is: I would probably at most be mildly annoyed, because I have a enough cash (in my tanning salon) and assets (elsewhere) to buy everything that I own x times over.

But I can also give you an unwanted general answer: I am well aware that cops (and what's ususally called "the system") solely exist to oppress people like you, and I can't really be mad at people fighting their oppressors, can I?
I also get that you don't get this, because you're being oppressed at little bit less than some poor black dude in the US and generally have problems seeing the big picture. So I'm also not mad you and the other servants/vassals in this thread for arguing against looting. That's just the way things are. You may or may not remember the old adage "what is robbing a bank compared to founding a bank?".

I'm afraid the person who cant see the bigger picture is you.

Whilst I sympathise with the anger black people feel, having suffered under the American system for centuries, you, nor Rambo have yet to explain to me how turning ya'll's neighbourhood into a post-apocalyptic wasteland in anyway helps their cause.

Again. IT DOESN'T, its likely to make it worse.

And that, compounds the tragedy.

Your position is that you would find the burning and looting of your place of work, home or car as mildly amusing. As you've got loads of assets all over the place and ready cash, and you could buy everything you own 10 times over.

Then you pontificate at the undergraduate level on cops being the system and I am oppressed, a little bit less than some ''poor black dude'' and then some tired cliche about robbing or starting a bank. Yawn.

You also stated this: ''I agree though that it would obviously be better if more cop stations/cops burned.'' Are you happy for black cops to get this treatment, or only whites? Or should they all burn as they exist to oppress people like me, but not people like you. What makes you immune from copy tyranny?

That's the problem with you arm chair revolutionaries, for you it's just a virtue signalling game. Black lives matter, but only to reflect on your own virtue signalling and status. You think you're sussed, but not enough to not remind us how rich you are and what luxury watches you can afford.

For you it's a game, for this guy it's for real:

Last edited:
you, nor Rambo have yet to explain to me how turning ya'll's neighbourhood into a post-apocalyptic wasteland in anyway helps their cause
Well no because on the one hand, you could explain how it doesn't help and on the other hand, I don't think I ever said it would help. The looting issue is a non-issue. Only servants/vassals complain about the looting because it endangers what little they have. Do you actually think the shareholders of e.g. LVMH give a flying fuck that a LV store in Portland was raided? Most definitely not. Rich people get the looting, poor people get the looting, it's only the above-subsistence, indebted consumerist lackey class that is against looting.

Are you happy for black cops to get this treatment, or only whites? Or should they all burn as they exist to oppress people like me, but not people like you. What makes you immune from copy tyranny?
Yes they should all burn. Being a cop is despicable, by signing up to be a cop you voluntarily leave society and waive a fair share of you human rights. They should be treated with utmost contempt, like it has been the case for hundreds of years.

Last edited:
Yes they should all burn. Being a cop is despicable, by signing up to be a cop you voluntarily leave society and waive a fair share of you human rights. They should be treated with utmost contempt, like it has been the case for hundreds of years.

Your bourgeois bolshevism antifa kind bollocks is right on script.

How does it feel to be part of the system?

Pimp citing Killer Mike 🤣

Nothing incongruous there. Along with my studies of The Beat Generation, Burroughs cut-up technique, I have studied the American and Irish Civil Rights movements and the works of Chester Himes. My only mistake was making James Fenimore Cooper my dissertation. But that was part of a longer strategy at the time.

The message there was spot-on: We've come a long way, still a way to go (for everyone), through the justice system and democracy we can beat these issues. Our city is a good one and has the organisation and structure for us to beat this without torching our communities in blind rage.

As the son of a police man, I expect he would find that guero boy position quite disconcerting:''Being a cop is despicable, by signing up to be a cop you voluntarily leave society and waive a fair share of you human rights. They should be treated with utmost contempt.'' So a black cop waivers a right to a position in society (just like a slave), should have no rights and be treated with utmost contempt just like a black man in the old south. From that position, lynching a black cop is quite legitimate.

And you gobshites call me, or imply I am the rascist?

You're pulling my tosser, but the biggest dick you're pulling is you're own. Pretending you don't have anything other than low expectations of black America in their anger: rioting, looting and blood. You deem that a proper response to an evil cop. While you'll articulate it for them, wot?

The message there was spot-on: We've come a long way, still a way to go (for everyone), through the justice system and democracy we can beat these issues. Our city is a good one and has the organisation and structure for us to beat this without torching our communities in blind rage.
no his message was flawed. thats exactly what you and formby001 formby001 just dont seem to get. the system will never work. ever. in fact, its designed not to work. its always the same messages of reform, vote, reform, vote, reform, vote. that shit never ever gets anything done. in fact they never even bothered to arrest this piece of shit cop until someone starting burning down the police stations.

though i will say i sort of agree with formby on one point - to get the revolutionary change they need the burning of local businesses isn't the smart choice. what they should be doing is burning court houses, state houses, legislators and senators homes, and all the offices that hold the REAL power. you want to see some shit get done quick then those should be your targets.

no his message was flawed. thats exactly what you and formby001 formby001 just dont seem to get. the system will never work. ever. in fact, its designed not to work. its always the same messages of reform, vote, reform, vote, reform, vote. that shit never ever gets anything done. in fact they never even bothered to arrest this piece of shit cop until someone starting burning down the police stations.

though i will say i sort of agree with formby on one point - to get the revolutionary change they need the burning of local businesses isn't the smart choice. what they should be doing is burning court houses, state houses, legislators and senators homes, and all the offices that hold the REAL power. you want to see some shit get done quick then those should be your targets.

When you shit your own nest, the powers that be just laugh at you. However, burning down the court houses, senators houses &c. will make it even worse because they will then bring down on you the full force of the state.

Reforming is your only hope, unfortunately, it requires patience amongst other things, and I appreciate that patience is often in short supply amongst the oppressed.

When you shit your own nest, the powers that be just laugh at you. However, burning down the court houses, senators houses &c. will make it even worse because they will then bring down on you the full force of the state.
maybe that would be a good show for the people of this country. really see what their masters are capable of.

Reforming is your only hope, unfortunately, it requires patience amongst other things, and I appreciate that patience is often in short supply amongst the oppressed.
im sure the people in the french revolution, boston tea party, and haitian revolution all felt that if they just kept voting the right way than things would change.

maybe that would be a good show for the people of this country. really see what their masters are capable of.

im sure the people in the French revolution, Boston tea party, and Haitian revolution all felt that if they just kept voting the right way than things would change.

You do not want to follow the examples of the French & Haitian revolutions, especially the Haitian. Its also odd, that you mention the Boston Tea Party as an example, as that has led to your current situation.

Dr Johnson:

"How is it that we hear the loudest yelps for liberty among the drivers of negroes?" -

"Slavery is now no where more patiently endured, than in countries once inhabited by the zealots of liberty."

im sure the people in the french revolution, boston tea party, and haitian revolution all felt that if they just kept voting the right way than things would change.

We know where the French Revolution led to...

In her own words: ''But I have seen a lot of buildings burn, and tbh there’s not thick violence in the air. Violence is nearly incidental to the strength of the statement.''

I guess, she might want to revisit that in hindsight. When you hang out with pyromaniacs and side with them, you might well get burnt when the plastic bullets start flying or truncheons swing.

When you join the mob, not as journalist, but as an activist, there are inherent risks.

Did she distance herself from the rioting mob as a objective journalist? There are some curious omissions in the Twitter postings.

We know where the French Revolution led to...

In her own words: ''But I have seen a lot of buildings burn, and tbh there’s not thick violence in the air. Violence is nearly incidental to the strength of the statement.''

I guess, she might want to revisit that in hindsight. When you hang out with pyromaniacs and side with them, you might well get burnt when the plastic bullets start flying or truncheons swing.

When you join the mob, not as journalist, but as an activist, there are inherent risks.

Did she distance herself from the rioting mob as a objective journalist? There are some curious omissions in the Twitter postings.

I can just see guero as a modern day Toussaint L'Ouverture, bicorne worn at a jaunty angle, Rambo in tow...

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

EZRK-AnU8AEM5wt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom