Coronavirus

It's okay though. They were looking for Gen Z stars to attend and not old over the hill millennial Gen Ys.

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ
My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied
May be an image of 1 person

242212023_10161389573764746_3608707838061819530_n.jpg

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ
My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied
May be an image of 1 person

Trinidad and Tobago's public health care system is pushed to the brink.

"He said that his team had spent all of Tuesday checking to 'make sure that what she was claiming was either true or false'.

'Unfortunately we wasted so much time yesterday running down this false claim,' he said."

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate , I do not live in Toronto, but I heard about this on the radio.

Anyway, good on them for protesting, I support them 100%.

Last edited:
Grand Potentate Grand Potentate , I do not live in Toronto, but I heard about this on the radio.

Anyway, good on them for protesting, I support them 100%.

Do you want my vaccination PDF ahead of next Wednesday? I give you to doctor it up - $30. I doctor it up for you - $50.

You do $50, I'll give you a discount on the QR code in October.

"All lions and tigers are being treated with anti-inflammatories and anti-nausea medication to address discomfort and decreased appetite,"

What else is in our arsenal? Lockdown.

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith here's one you're sure to enjoy
That's a pretty desperate piece to link Hitler to the great unwashed.

So called Long Covid, not a big problem in the UK, hardy Brits:

Better than the BBC or CNN.

Sadly, I’m pretty you aren’t even taking the piss here.

You stick with your Fulun Gong propoganda, I’ll stick with the Lancet.

Sadly, I’m pretty you aren’t even taking the piss here.

You stick with your Fulun Gong propoganda, I’ll stick with the Lancet.

That's a cute little study with 327 hospitalized patients and no control group. How about you take a bigger study, with about 27.000 participants and using control groups?

I especially like the finding that for children, the control group has more long covid symptons than the actually infected. But there is other interesting information in there

Last edited:
That's a cute little study with 327 hospitalized patients and no control group. How about you take a bigger study, with about 27.000 participants and using control groups?
They're busted flush. Everyone, and I mean everyone (anecdotal), is volunteering they're giving the finger to passports and endless rounds of boosters.

If you're morbidly obese, or aged, I can get the fear. But for the rest of us, it's time to man up. We're doubled jabbed and protecting the unvaccinated and I don't fear them, why should I, unless it was all lies about the vaccines effectiveness?

And as for Long Covid aka post viral syndrome, nothing new here. Intriguing that one of the co-authors of the definitive case study is an archaeologist.

Back in the real world ….

Long Covid looks to be an autoantibody reaction.

The NIH just launched a major study which should answer this question.

If you're morbidly obese, or aged, I can get the fear. But for the rest of us, it's time to man up. We're doubled jabbed and protecting the unvaccinated and I don't fear them, why should I, unless it was all lies about the vaccines effectiveness?
A) you should

B) how can it be lies when there are new studies seemingly daily?

C) again, you need to understand the concepts you talk about like herd immunity and vaccine mutations.

That's up the street from Dundas Square where the Trump 2020 events were held and is our equivalent of Times Square less the theatre stuff.

They're passing by the Zanzibar strip club and will move north pass the high roller Brass Rail strip club. Strip clubs are already checking for vaccines.

I especially like the finding that for children, the control group has more long covid symptons than the actually infected. But there is other interesting information in there

Hate to break it to you, but studies where "long covid" is self-reported are rubbish.

😂

A) you should

B) how can it be lies when there are new studies seemingly daily?

C) again, you need to understand the concepts you talk about like herd immunity and vaccine mutations.
It's now degenerated into farce and it's like English pantomime: Covid is behind you!

I understand very well, that the virus was politicised for many reasons and that is why there's no way out now, unless we the people, demand exit strategies which is happening in Europe.

Zero time for nations like New Zealand who managed to expand the ICU capacity by a total of 60 odd beds in the last 18 months.

In the States you're still viewing the virus through the prism of Trump, you're totally lost. And your stats on kids in ICU's and long Covid strike me as very suspect indeed.

It's now degenerated into farce and it's like English pantomime: Covid is behind you!
I understand very well, that the virus was politicised for many reasons and that is why there's no way out now, unless we the people, demand exit strategies which is happening in Europe.
how does one "exit strategy" from an airborne virus?

Zero time for nations like New Zealand who managed to expand the ICU capacity by a total of 60 odd beds in the last 18 months.
have they needed the additional beds? no. you know why? BECAUSE THEY FUCKING LOCKED DOWN!

In the States you're still viewing the virus through the prism of Trump, you're totally lost. And your stats on kids in ICU's and long Covid strike me as very suspect indeed.
no we're viewing it through the prism of it being a virus. as to the latter i suspect after all this time you're just not very good with statistics.

how does one "exit strategy" from an airborne virus?

To quote the British Prime Minister, the honourable Boris Johnson: "And there comes a point when restrictions no longer prevent hospitalisations and deaths, but simply delay the inevitable. And so we have to ask ourselves the question: if not now, when?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom