Coronavirus

Pimpernel Smith

No, not a real change - a move to presumptive diagnosis.
You keep on trying to comfort us, but others are saying this is just the opening salvo of a man made zombie apocalypse:

How long before we hear the death rattle of ''Bring out your dead!'' every morning?

Fwiffo

Supporter
For one thing Dropbear isn't the ethnicity that this virus is predominantly targeting.

Scherensammler

For one thing Dropbear isn't the ethnicity that this virus is predominantly targeting.
I don't think the corona virus is racist...
However, I've read that in a small country like Austria around 1000 people die every year from the flu.
And thousands more die in hospitals due to a lack of hygiene and/or being exposed to super bugs after even minor treatment.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I don't think the corona virus is racist...
However, I've read that in a small country like Austria around 1000 people die every year from the flu.
And thousands more die in hospitals due to a lack of hygiene and/or being exposed to super bugs after even minor treatment.
I never implied racism. He is an Aussie in a predominantly white and Latino place. Those aren’t the demographics suffering or dying from coronavirus. By that logic he is quite safe.

Scherensammler

I never implied racism. He is an Aussie in a predominantly white and Latino place. Those aren’t the demographics suffering or dying from coronavirus. By that logic he is quite safe.
We might get to see if the virus prefers Asian people over white European and Latinos, perhaps even Africans and Arabs.
According to the BBC, the London underground is a hot bed for the virus. As it is for any other airborne or drop infection.
Going by the segments on the Jeremy Vine show, the only thing worse than the corona virus is trans-phobia™.

Fwiffo

Supporter

“South Korea says the number of new coronavirus cases in the country has more than doubled in one day.

Officials said on Saturday that 229 new cases had been confirmed since Friday, raising the total to 433.”

Top Bottom