Coronavirus

This. Is a huge problem. If idiot fuckers like him or Trump get the bug it’s likely they might get no or few effects. This will embolden them to further reject science and experts and elevate personal experiences and feelpinions over facts

yup, it will make the stupid even more stupid

This. Is a huge problem. If idiot fuckers like him or Trump get the bug it’s likely they might get no or few effects. This will embolden them to further reject science and experts and elevate personal experiences and feelpinions over facts

The Western reading of Bolsonaro's bravado is a mistake. They have neither the resources or enough skilled medics to cope with the scale of the virus. The conditions in Brazil are beyond the experience or imagination of the average middle class American or European. Do you think it's feasible to socially distance in a favela?

It was an act.

The Western reading of Bolsonaro's bravado is a mistake. They have neither the resources or enough skilled medics to cope with the scale of the virus. The conditions in Brazil are beyond the experience or imagination of the average middle class American or European. Do you think it's feasible to socially distance in a favela?

It was an act.

He was referring to Bolsano being more emboldened if he survives COVID, not the countries inability to control COVID and false bravado to mask that.

Stop trying to get in the way of the narrative here buddy

THAT'S IT. THE LAST STRAW. I QUIT THIS LUMPEN, HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST, UNGODLY FORUM OF TACKY SALARYMEN. WORSE THAN THE MURROQUIENS WHO INVADED MY CONDO BEFORE IT WAS REPOSSESSED BY BANKSTERS.

THAT'S IT. THE LAST STRAW. I QUIT THIS LUMPEN, HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST, UNGODLY FORUM OF TACKY SALARYMEN. WORSE THAN THE MURROQUIENS WHO INVADED MY CONDO BEFORE IT WAS REPOSSESSED BY BANKSTERS.
i'd like to sign on to your letter to be published in Harpers Magazine

It was an act.

His bravado is the only thing his country has. The rich lock themselves up in gated communities. The smart ones all left. There are so many Brazilian ex pats in my company all across the globe.

In general he's a despicable human being but did anyone expect him to be truthful? Sorry I can't control this, health care is a shambles, our economy is a wreck, let us pray?

I reckon Dropbear Dropbear is at the epicentre of Americas now....

i'd like to sign on to your letter to be published in Harpers Magazine

Jajajajajja. Leon Degrelle Journal only for true patriots. Sniff some Charlie for manifesto better proyected on the uni wall to show wide psichotico eyes of liberal 5G conspiracists tackys. Jajajjja Rambo of RamboForum. You want it to read the words of true Aryan ginger? America is burning like riot tire on Napoli? Skeletor glows in the dark for comfort so no have dark room of disease.

How this is Rambo? Charlie working, Frankie Knuckles thumping. Jajajaja think of Ibiza, top down XK Corneliani suits I wore before banksters, before platinum nose bone invented. Words flow like many hand passes top my camicias. You like Rambo Forum? You sign? I sign.

Our cultural institutions are facing a moment of trial. Powerful protests for racial and social justice are leading to overdue demands for police reform, along with wider calls for greater equality and inclusion across our society, not least in higher education, journalism, philanthropy, and the arts. But this needed reckoning has also intensified a new set of moral attitudes and political commitments that tend to weaken our norms of open debate and toleration of differences in favor of ideological conformity. As we applaud the first development, we also raise our voices against the second.

Well no one's fucking so something has to take its place

They aren’t? You sure about that? I’m expecting a bunch of Picean Kids named Rona filling delivery rooms across Texas.

Ah, yeh. Maybe just those who shacked-up by March were knocked- up by April.

I’ll give our governor this much credit: while he didn’t listen to the experts in formulating his reopening plan, he has been willing to spend big on public health to mitigate the harms associated with his pro-business plan.

I have an epidemiologist friend working in Florida who describes it as an episode of the Walking Dead.

Jajajajajja. Leon Degrelle Journal only for true patriots. Sniff some Charlie for manifesto better proyected on the uni wall to show wide psichotico eyes of liberal 5G conspiracists tackys. Jajajjja Rambo of RamboForum. You want it to read the words of true Aryan ginger? America is burning like riot tire on Napoli? Skeletor glows in the dark for comfort so no have dark room of disease.

How this is Rambo? Charlie working, Frankie Knuckles thumping. Jajajaja think of Ibiza, top down XK Corneliani suits I wore before banksters, before platinum nose bone invented. Words flow like many hand passes top my camicias. You like Rambo Forum? You sign? I sign.

Our cultural institutions are facing a moment of trial. Powerful protests for racial and social justice are leading to overdue demands for police reform, along with wider calls for greater equality and inclusion across our society, not least in higher education, journalism, philanthropy, and the arts. But this needed reckoning has also intensified a new set of moral attitudes and political commitments that tend to weaken our norms of open debate and toleration of differences in favor of ideological conformity. As we applaud the first development, we also raise our voices against the second.

Lumpen is harder to parody than you think...

He's a true orig-i-nal.

According to Steve Bannon, the Chinese defectors are giving vital information on the origins of the virus:

Can you imagine saying "according to steve bannon" in a sentence and then attempt to maintain a shred of credibility?

"There is already evidence that antibody-rich blood, taken from people who have recently recovered from the coronavirus, could be used as a treatment. But the key trick with this llama-derived antibody therapy is that the scientists can produce coronavirus-specific antibodies to order."

We only have to keep milking people and animals for their antibodies then...

"A New York Times/Siena College poll at the end of June found 67% of US voters trusted Dr Fauci regarding the pandemic, with just 26% expressing trust in Mr Trump.

But there were stark divisions along party lines, with 66% of Republicans trusting Mr Trump and 51% expressing trust in Dr Fauci. Only 4% of Democrats said they trust Mr Trump, versus 81% for Dr Fauci."

The cult of the strong man at work here for the Republican base.

NOTABLE-00059.jpg

French health care workers get a pay rise. How did they get all the photogenic ones from the eyes up to stand in a group?

"Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro on Wednesday again extolled the supposed virtues of malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to fight COVID-19, as he said that he again tested positive for the coronavirus, a week after he first announced he had become infected.

'I was medicated from the beginning with hydroxychloroquine, with a doctor’s recommendation. I felt better the next day,' Bolsonaro said in a video posted on social media. 'Whether it is a coincidence or not... it worked for me.'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom