Coronavirus

I don't think so. You can google it yourself I guess. Here it says 4k/day for adults, it is for the US https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminD-Consumer/ I know there is research saying more is safe as well, but I'm telling you what the "official" recommendations/limits are.

Interesting! Are you supplementing K2 at the same time as well? Of course if you regularly check your serum levels with good results, it seems to work perfectly for you!
Yep, there are vit.D3 drops with K2 included now and I take those.

Because they screwed over the EU, so they deserve it. Of course the EU team was staffed with a bunch of retards and deserves punishment for failing to include even the most basic/standard terms and conditions for such a contract. But still, AZ had it coming.
AZ screwed over nobody. The fault lies entirely with the EU's incompetent procurement strategy, in that they didn't have one and now they're paying the price, or should I say, their populace is.

My company's commercial dept. looked over the contract when the EU published it and they hadn't finished laughing when I left the office for home and that was hours later.

The EU doesn't stand a cat-in-hells-chance of winning a legal case and they know it.

AZ screwed over nobody. The fault lies entirely with the EU's incompetent procurement strategy, in that they didn't have one and now they're paying the price, or should I say, their populace is.

My company's commercial dept. looked over the contract when the EU published it and they hadn't finished laughing when I left the office for home and that was hours later.

The EU doesn't stand a cat-in-hells-chance of winning a legal case and they know it.
That is more or less exactly what I am saying. Of course they deliberately screwed over the incompetent EU, not only with regard to the contract (that could have been prevented had the EU employed at least one semi-experienced paralegal). You have posted some of the articles detailing this yourself, iirc. Since the EU knows they won't win any legal case, they will ruin AZs reputation. It had started in January already, way before the recent side effect issue. Which btw seems to be real and completely unrelated to the thrombosis issues of the other vaccines, which many people seem to have difficulty understanding or want to disregard (see earlier in this thread).

Last edited:
I have been religiously taking vitamin D drops, 1000iu, daily, 1/4 teaspoon vitamin c crystals in water 1-2 daily and the couple times I have felt any sort of stuffiness or tickle, a dropper full of oregano oil before bed. I work in public facing businesses and have made it through 2 potential outbreaks unscathed.

Family is going to start getting these as gifts for birthdays.
Probably not doing you any harm - but there is also no evidence at all that its doing anything other than emptying your wallet and perhaps adding a bit of colour to your urine.

Probably not doing you any harm - but there is also no evidence at all that its doing anything other than emptying your wallet and perhaps adding a bit of colour to your urine.

I imagine this is in response to his Vit.C supplementation. The therapeutic value of Vit.D supplementation is proven.

Then again, if his ascorbic acid supp. works for him. 🙄

No decent evidence for vitamin D supplements unless for diagnosed musculoskeletal issues. Guidelines suggest “Calcium and vitamin D supplements should be offered to people taking osteoporosis treatments if their dietary calcium intake is less than 1300 mg per day.”

Placebos “work “ for many people.

No decent evidence for vitamin D supplements unless for diagnosed musculoskeletal issues. Guidelines suggest “Calcium and vitamin D supplements should be offered to people taking osteoporosis treatments if their dietary calcium intake is less than 1300 mg per day.”

Placebos “work “ for many people.
My doctor told me to take Vitamin D as I had low levels. You won't get enough Vitamin D with an office job in winter in northern Europe.

What about possible effects on maintaining dopamine levels?

One of the reasons I love this forum is the curmudgeons. Next you'll tell me Linus Pauling was a kook.

Now VDL is talking about invoking Article 122.

Even if they did, with the seized assets, pharmaceutical and intellectual property rights and patents, they'd still manage to overwhelmingly fail to deliver. Then they would lash out again.

The word on the Russian dissident street in The Hague is that the Russians are pushing the AstraZeneca narrative to create a market for the Sputnik vaccine. No thanks, I know what happened to Laika.

That is more or less exactly what I am saying. Of course they deliberately screwed over the incompetent EU, not only with regard to the contract (that could have been prevented had the EU employed at least one semi-experienced paralegal). You have posted some of the articles detailing this yourself, iirc. Since the EU knows they won't win any legal case, they will ruin AZs reputation. It had started in January already, way before the recent side effect issue. Which btw seems to be real and completely unrelated to the thrombosis issues of the other vaccines, which many people seem to have difficulty understanding or want to disregard (see earlier in this thread).
Oh, you misunderstand. They weren't laughing at the contract, they were laughing at the fact that the EU Commission doesn't know what 'best reasonable efforts' mean. In fact, it doesn't seem to understand basic contract law.

Clause 5.1 of the contract:

1616010409417.png

Now if we move a little further down the contract to clause 6.2. we get this:

1616010888232.png

Full contract here for reference:

Oh, you misunderstand. They weren't laughing at the contract, they were laughing at the fact that the EU Commission doesn't know what 'best reasonable efforts' mean. In fact, it doesn't seem to understand basic contract law.

Clause 5.1 of the contract:

View attachment 36603
Now if we move a little further down the contract to clause 6.2. we get this:

View attachment 36604

Full contract here for reference:

Oh I perfectly understand, in fact I believe I explained this somewhere earlier in this thread. Together with the initial statements of the EU right after they didn't deliver, this also demonstrates how AZ negotiated the contract in bad faith. So I think it is great that perspectively they will be out of business in the EU.

i apologize. are you asking me if i believe a video of the pfizer executives saying these things???
I'm asking because the video won't open for me so I can't see/hear what's being said, I can only go on the description in the tweet.

“Unfortunately, the governors of Texas, California, New York and Florida — the United States' four largest states by population, representing one-third of the country — are focusing on their political self-interests while failing the governance test at a time when our country needs it most.”

"In June last year economists at the Brookings Institute in the United States estimated that US births would fall by 300,000 to half a million babies. At the same time a survey of fertility plans in Europe showed 50% of people in Germany and France who had planned to have a child in 2020 were going to postpone it. In Italy 37% said they had abandoned the idea altogether. A US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report indicates an 8% drop in births in the month of December."

Should it be a shock that no one wants to bring a baby into this God forsaken planet of masks, hand sanitizer, face shield, hide at home, get stabbed 2 or 3 times a year with yet another vaccine. You'll get to go out and eat or shop when the government tells you it's safe to. It's a dystopia.

Fwiffs, you are starting to sound like Karren.

Meanwhile, this is a worry:

We are finally starting to see vaccines having an impact on infection rates here, with the elderly testing positive at lower rates than the middle aged.

AA51A90A-58E4-48EF-B245-8C5C2ACA5F86.jpeg

Got my vaccine appointment in three weeks. Yeehaw.
Good for you. Here in the EU: 84 year olds can't get a date or an appointment and some doctor surgeries are getting all of 6 vaccines a week. But they've got lots in reserve...or so we're told.

The Dutch figures are seriously suspect, considering they're still vaccinating people in care homes, those that work there and special needs.

And we're so lucky that next week VDL is about to seize the means of production and save us all.

Fwiffs, you are starting to sound like Karren.

Meanwhile, this is a worry:

Why? They can just develop a new test. The current one was developed by some professor within a couple days/weeks. It does not seem that difficult, they do that all the time. Same for the vaccines, most of them were developed and ready to use within weeks.

Did a PCR test today at the major drive-through testing facility for the city. When I called yesterday, they said I could choose anytime between 9am and 3pm. Already a bad sign. When I arrived at about noon, there was exactly no one there besides me. So they had three testing lines staffed, at least 10-15 people for traffic management and otherwise the facility was empty. I really don't understand why it isn't running at full capacity.

For one thing, no one wants to be testing positive and have to hide for 2 weeks.

For one thing, no one wants to be testing positive and have to hide for 2 weeks.
Don't think so. You can do the antigen tests in every other pharmacy and they are booked very well. Supermarkets are selling massive amounts as well. Maybe that is the reason no one is doing the other test anymore.

Good for you. Here in the EU: 84 year olds can't get a date or an appointment and some doctor surgeries are getting all of 6 vaccines a week. But they've got lots in reserve...or so we're told.

The Dutch figures are seriously suspect, considering they're still vaccinating people in care homes, those that work there and special needs.

And we're so lucky that next week VDL is about to seize the means of production and save us all.

It's a shambles here too. You couldn't get an appointment with the province until this past Monday because they were programming the website, but then counties started rolling out their own websites and telephone lines 2 or 3 weeks ago. Some counties are at 75 and above plus essential health care workers. Province is at 80 and above. Senior homes are supposed to be finished but apparently some workers were not.

Then we received a batch of AstraZeneca that expire 1st April so the government hands it to pharmacies. Pharmacies have their own appointment system for 60-64. Then they started innoculating their own staff members regardless of age. How people in the pharmacy system will receive a second dose no one knows.

how do you feel the new variants are going to effect already existing vaccinations?

The mRNA vaccines are doing very well against all the variants so far.

For trad viral vector vaccines like Jansen’s, they could be forever playing catch-up. Much like we do with new flu vaccines each season that were designed to fight last year’s virus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom