Coronavirus

1616281293165.png

Some more fear-mongering with "mathematical" "models". Let's wait and see how preposterously bad this prediction will turn out to be. Of course, now that everbody is getting vaccinated in the UK, we desperately need further "expert opinions" and "models" telling us everybody is going to die if life is allowed to continue.

Figures to 20 Mar, published 21 Mar. Updated daily

Chart: The Spectator (DJH6h) Source: European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control Get the data Created with Datawrapper

1616347356189.png

Last edited:
Well, social distancing won't be a problem...even in that phone box, they've booked for the conference.

Fucking LOL...
1616370286942.png

“The team at the Centre for Virus Research in Glasgow used a replica of the lining of our airways, made out of the same types of cells, and infected it with Sars-CoV-2 and rhinovirus, which is one of the most widespread infections in people, and a cause of the common cold.

If rhinovirus and Sars-CoV-2 were released at the same time, only rhinovirus is successful. If rhinovirus had a 24-hour head start then Sars-CoV-2 does not get a look in. And even when Sars-CoV-2 had 24-hours to get started, rhinovirus boots it out.”

But we killed the common cold this past winter. Oops.

What’s with this business of getting your photo taken with mask on?
Desperate virtue signalling?
How many people are within infecting distance when you organise these pics?
I’m by no means and anti mask eejit but there’s a time and a place eh?

maybe it's mandatory to have it on inside the building or something like that

Germany to close everything from the Thursday before Easter to the following Tuesday. They are pushing the rather sad slogan #WeStayAtHome.

Sad isn't it? I attended an online conference and this Italian twit had his mask on for the full day and even when asking questions.

One only needs to follow the twisted contorted changing positions of the good Dr. Fauci and the rest: mask bad/mask good/wear two or three together is optimum. Really? Outside the surgery, operating rooms, controlled environments, being used by individuals opening doors, using coffee machines then reconfiguring their masks, touching their face, wearing the same mask for several weeks...likely more a placebo than a panacea.

Sad isn't it? I attended an online conference and this Italian twit had his mask on for the full day and even when asking questions.

One only needs to follow the twisted contorted changing positions of the good Dr. Fauci and the rest: mask bad/mask good/wear two or three together is optimum. Really? Outside the surgery, operating rooms, controlled environments, being used by individuals opening doors, using coffee machines then reconfiguring their masks, touching their face, wearing the same mask for several weeks...likely more a placebo than a panacea.

Here we go again. In what cases is "mask bad", please?

Here we go again. In what cases is "mask bad", please?
At the start of the pandemic, Dr Fauci and several activist doctors in the UK, were telling us that masks were a waste of time and possibly a viral spreader. If you want to challenge that, I can give you some links. Hint: do a Youtube search. It's all there for uninitiated.

Fauci has framed it as a noble lie. A lie none the less.

Wearing masks are a barrier to face-to-face communication and humanity.

At the start of the pandemic, Dr Fauci and several activist doctors in the UK, were telling us that masks were a waste of time and possibly a viral spreader. If you want to challenge that, I can give you some links. Hint: do a Youtube search. It's all there for uninitiated.

Fauci has framed it as a noble lie. A lie none the less.

Wearing masks are a barrier to face-to-face communication and humanity.

Early in the pandemic there was an effort to prevent shortage of masks among hospital workers.
Since then, no one has said "masks are bad", other than virus deniers and other fringe stances.

Face covering has been proven to be an imperfect barrier for viruses in general (there's no perfect barrier unfortunately), but it's definitely better than nothing at all.

Masks and other social distancing measures have proven to be quite effective in slowing down the transmission of the COVID 19 virus.

Now stop being a ridiculous chronic complainer and wear your mask.

Last edited:

There's a bit more than that mate. Keep digging.

Personally, when we get our freedoms back, I will not be wearing a mask in public to distance myself from the rest of humanity. I've learnt from the mask wearing experience that it doesn't give me comfort, a dummy to suck on, I feel uncomfortable and I don't like it. And I don't believe the future of a free humanity is a masked one.

Personally, when we get our freedoms back, I will not be wearing a mask in public to distance myself from the rest of humanity. I've learnt from the mask wearing experience that it doesn't give me comfort, a dummy to suck on, I feel uncomfortable and I don't like it. And I don't believe the future of a free humanity is a masked one.

Oh, I see. As long as YOU are comfortable, Pimpy, fuck the rest of humanity. Noted.

Oh, I see. As long as YOU are comfortable, Pimpy, fuck the rest of humanity. Noted.
Where are you from again: South America isn't it? How did you get your education and ticket to the west? Was it on the back of favella and barrio dwellers? Did you have much privilege there? Where you poor, middle class or super rich? Did your family have a servant in the back room doing everything for you?

Do you feel a need to virtue signal from a privileged status? Now that class has been usurped by the ultra-privileged Woke.

Just asking.

I've noticed in my world citizen travels and status, a strange propensity among the elite of places like Brazil and India, to feign a pose of being victims, ultra interested in noble causes and neo-communism. Which they show naff-all interest when it comes to their own countries.

So yes, fuck all those who want to impose masks on us forever.

Masks are ridiculous, they impede your oxygen intake and make you look silly. No-one is supposed to live like that.

Indeed, utterly ridiculous and we need to reclaim our society, culture, public and private family space as soon as possible.

Those who are against that, need to fuck-off to communist China.

Masks are ridiculous, they impede your oxygen intake and make you look silly. No-one is supposed to live like that.

On no. Someone just WOKE UP. I’ve spent my entire career in public health emergency management leading up to this great prank to choke you and make you look silly and you just figured out the great hoax conspiracy.

On no. Someone just WOKE UP. I’ve spent my entire career in public health emergency management leading up to this great prank to choke you and make you look silly and you just figured out the great hoax conspiracy.
So where were you when Dr Fauci was telling us, amongst others, that masks were utterly or next to useless?

It's not a hoax as our South American chum tells us, that was the official position a year ago.

Loads of activist doctors in the UK as well back then. All available in the public domain.

Please don't fuck up our world, because eventually we will turn and come to get you. It really is that simple.

Indeed, utterly ridiculous and we need to reclaim our society, culture, public and private family space as soon as possible.

Those who are against that, need to fuck-off to communist China.
Lots of people don't wear masks...they have reclaimed their society and rights. If the Gods are going to wipe people out, a little bit of paper/cloth isn't going to save them. Humans think they are smarter than Gods, and they think social distancing is going to stop the virus, but when it's time to clean ship the plagues will be as ferocious as ever, and humans will not be able to beat it. It will be back! It is just a warning at the moment.

Pfff, wait till you find out about the 5G chip we put in you.
I'm referring to the real or perceived effectiveness of masks.

Where do you stand?

Or do you blow with the wind like Fauci?

You can't treat real, educated and sussed people like dickheads.

At least not forever, the breaking point is here. At least in the EU. It will turn very nasty very quickly, very soon. Trust me, some people can feel blood on the streets long before it happens. And it comes.

Where are you from again: South America isn't it? How did you get your education and ticket to the west? Was it on the back of favella and barrio dwellers? Did you have much privilege there? Where you poor, middle class or super rich? Did your family have a servant in the back room doing everything for you?

Do you feel a need to virtue signal from a privileged status? Now that class has been usurped by the ultra-privileged Woke.

Just asking.

I've noticed in my world citizen travels and status, a strange propensity among the elite of places like Brazil and India, to feign a pose of being victims, ultra interested in noble causes and neo-communism. Which they show naff-all interest when it comes to their own countries.

Pimpy, can you just explain to me what is it that you are saying about me and where I come from? I'd very much love to respond but I'm not sure what the fuck you're going on about. favela? servant in the back room? really, I can't make any sense of it. What exactly are you criticising?

I don't believe I virtue-signal, but maybe I am wrong - I believe my rights end where other people's begin, and if I can prevent someone else dying from a little discomfort on my side, I'll definitely do it. I'm ok with looking ridiculous if that saves lives.

It's in the Talmud, you see, but it should be pretty common sense, unless of course you are either a self-centered piece of human garbage, or an ignorant fool that prefers to embrace fringe theories that provide comfort against the natural oblivion of their own existence and place in society due to, well, just irrelevance!

Last edited:
This is why I don’t bother discussing my work with fools.

It’s not the 1600, but let’s ignore modern science and medicine. Forget about a physical barrier against a virus spread by droplets- take some Vitamin D!

It’s not the 1600, but let’s ignore modern science and medicine. Forget about a physical barrier against a virus spread by droplets- take some Vitamin D!
also zinc, don't forget zinc ❤️❤️❤️❤️

There are lots of things we probably don't know because science and medicine isn't advanced enough to know the answers. To call people fools for not knowing enough is quite harsh, because none of us really know enough about this virus.

I heard that the virus can travel through masks.

Last edited:
Pimpy, can you just explain to me what is it that you are saying about me and where I come from? I'd very much love to respond but I'm not sure what the fuck you're going on about. favela? servant in the back room? really, I can't make any sense of it. What exactly are you criticising?

I don't believe I virtue-signal, but maybe I am wrong - I believe my rights end where other people's begin, and if I can prevent someone else dying from a little discomfort on my side, I'll definitely do it. I'm ok with looking ridiculous if that saves lives.

It's in the Talmud, you see, but it should be pretty common sense, unless of course you are either a self-centered piece of human garbage, or an ignorant fool that prefers to embrace fringe theories that provide comfort against the natural oblivion of their own existence and place in society due to, well, just irrelevance!
I thought you said you were from South America? Perhaps not. Germany? I know you're in London now.

You do believe in 'effing and blinding and jumping down people's throats. Hence you get a response pitched at that level.

''Fuck you...'' will illicit an appropriate response.

It happens that I wear the mask. But I am very aware of the shifting and shifty position from a number official sources. And I get the noble lie they told us as they didn't want to restrict PPE from medical services. It was a lie none the less.

The plague from the East is now revealed to be 3 times worse than seasonal flu with a death rate well below 0.5%. And unlike seasonal flu, young people are spared, and even with 5% who need hospital treatment the response with lockdowns that haven't worked in Europe are overkill. The appropriate response is to ramp up the medical system to be able to cope with the 5% who need treatment. Medieval era curfews and lock downs, whilst giving a temporary sense of control over the plebs, isn't going to work for much longer. Watch France kick-off big time in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom