Coronavirus

"She also compared Dr Anthony Fauci, the top Covid adviser in the US, to 'Satan' to her more than 140,000 followers."

You called the Covid God a fallen angel? Heresy!

That's a bit of a strawman there, Fwiffs.

It's entirely possible to criticise someone's approach to something, or their public position, without making an ad-hominem attack and comparing them to Satan.

That's a bit of a strawman there, Fwiffs.

It's entirely possible to criticise someone's approach to something, or their public position, without making an ad-hominem attack and comparing them to Satan.
But if she didn't use the word Satan and opted for intelligent use of English vocabulary matched with a civil tone of discourse then no one would read her 280 character tweet. It would never be profiled. As those Deloitte consultants kept telling me - be bold. Then I realised they stole that from an old mobile phone manufacturer.

Ever since her DPhil/book debacle, Wolfe had been on a downward spiral chasing relevance. some of the nutty stuff she has come out with lately could be mistaken for Marjorie Traitor Greene’s delusional and uneducated rantings.

Hail Satan!

E2neljIWQAUbUPy

Sweden still winning

“‘We are a country with a vaccine-only strategy, and we’ve imported a variant that is more transmissible and more likely to escape,‘ said Deepti Gurdasani, a clinical epidemiologist and senior lecturer at Queen Mary University of London, who criticized the absence of other infection control measures, such as masks in schools.”

That’s it? Masks in schools and vaccines and we are done?

“‘We are a country with a vaccine-only strategy, and we’ve imported a variant that is more transmissible and more likely to escape,‘ said Deepti Gurdasani, a clinical epidemiologist and senior lecturer at Queen Mary University of London, who criticized the absence of other infection control measures, such as masks in schools.”

That’s it? Masks in schools and vaccines and we are done?
A gentle segue from Covid hysteria to the ''Climate Emergency''. Masks mandatory for both. Super duper BBC/CNN alarmist charts already prepared and endorsed. Your daily dose of hysteria starts here. Rant along and pull the same faces as the news reader. Your welcome here and one of us. Right.

I had my Pfizer shot yesterday, in and out in 15 minutes. I was meant to sit down for 15 minutes after the inoculation, but it's literally two minutes away from my office, so just went back. Was about the youngest in there, but likely there was a lot of people getting their second jab.

Last edited:

"Some wealthier Haitians are flying to Florida for their vaccines, as more than 63 percent of US adults have received at least one shot to date, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

Thank you Florida. Vaccine distribution centre for the world.

"Some wealthier Haitians are flying to Florida for their vaccines, as more than 63 percent of US adults have received at least one shot to date, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

Thank you Florida. Vaccine distribution centre for the world.

This is actually a good thing.

Agreed.

As long as the locals in places like NY and Florida can get vaccinated, then why not also vaccinate visitors? It helps to protect the locals.

Exactly. And it allows you to reopen and allow people in and boost the economy and yada yada yada

We have never asked for any ID or proof of citizenship. The vaccine is for any eligible person who shows up.

Like any good scientist, he admitted his hypothesis wasn't up to snuff when presented with evidence. 'Smoking gun', well...that's not exactly the language of a scientist, but it could have been coaxed out of him in the heat of the moment.
Yes I’m sure they lightly waterboarded him during the interview

Hmm. Maybe I don't know the context of this guy or the politics around him, but I've gotten caught out by a journalist once. It was far from waterboarding, really quite seductive. The end result was totally out of context and formed to meet the narrative of her story quite well. Never again.

Is he a prick, this guy?

"Chile has announced a lockdown in the capital Santiago amid rising Covid cases, despite nearly 60% of the country being fully vaccinated.

More than eight million residents living in and around the capital now must stay at home from Saturday.

On Thursday, Chile reported 7,716 new daily cases, with the vast majority of infections being among those who had not been fully vaccinated.

Intensive care beds are nearing full capacity, health officials warn."

We have never asked for any ID or proof of citizenship. The vaccine is for any eligible person who shows up.
How do you keep a record of who has had the jab? Or first or second if it’s AZ?

How do people acces their record?

How can I prove I’ve had the jab if it’s a pre condition for say work? Or getting a fitting for a bespoke cowboy shirt from Paris?

Or how do I prove I haven’t had it if it’s a precondition for say joining the Republican Party?

Hmm. Maybe I don't know the context of this guy or the politics around him, but I've gotten caught out by a journalist once. It was far from waterboarding, really quite seductive. The end result was totally out of context and formed to meet the narrative of her story quite well. Never again.

Is he a prick, this guy?
Journalists and media must always be treated as if the enemy while not disclosing that’s what you think of them.

How do you keep a record of who has had the jab? Or first or second if it’s AZ?

How do people acces their record?

How can I prove I’ve had the jab if it’s a pre condition for say work? Or getting a fitting for a bespoke cowboy shirt from Paris?

Or how do I prove I haven’t had it if it’s a precondition for say joining the Republican Party?

Oh, we have a statewide database (Immtrac2) that has everyone’s shot records - including J&J, Moderna and Pfizer c19 vaccines. But residency or citizenship is not required. Or ID verification, for that matter.

It’s been a big issue with undocumented migrants not going to the military-run vaccine sites when they see all the uniforms. We don’t have any visible law enforcement at our sites and have big banners made that day ‘no ID required’ in Spanish.

The unofficial leader of the party was vaccinated when he was about to leave the office.

Oh, we have a statewide database (Immtrac2) that has everyone’s shot records - including J&J, Moderna and Pfizer c19 vaccines. But residency or citizenship is not required. Or ID verification, for that matter.

It’s been a big issue with undocumented migrants not going to the military-run vaccine sites when they see all the uniforms. We don’t have any visible law enforcement at our sites and have big banners made that day ‘no ID required’ in Spanish.
How can you keep track of the no IDer's with the Immtrac2 software? Sounds like important medical trends could be missed.

I had to show valid ID, passport (as I'm only a documented permanent resident) and BSN/Social Security/Tax number before getting my shot.

How can you keep track of the no IDer's with the Immtrac2 software? Sounds like important medical trends could be missed.

I had to show valid ID, passport (as I'm only a documented permanent resident) and BSN/Social Security/Tax number before getting my shot.
Here in the UK they only ask for your name once you have the appointment. Anyone could show up using your name and get vaccinated, I guess. They don't check ID.

Here in the UK they only ask for your name once you have the appointment. Anyone could show up using your name and get vaccinated, I guess. They don't check ID
I registered and got emailed/texted a reference number for each injection. I was then asked to confirm my name and address at the centre...

Made me ill too, the injection that is...

Here in the UK they only ask for your name once you have the appointment. Anyone could show up using your name and get vaccinated, I guess. They don't check ID.
Much tighter here, being an insurance system, that's free at the point of access only if you're poor or unemployed.
The vaccines are all emergency use only, we're all part of an experiment. That's why kids should be exempt, particularly as the vaccine poses more risk than the virus.

Much tighter here, being an insurance system, that's free at the point of access only if you're poor or unemployed.

The vaccines are all emergency use only, we're all part of an experiment. That's why kids should be exempt, particularly as the vaccine poses more risk than the virus.
Steady on old bean...

I registered and got emailed/texted a reference number for each injection. I was then asked to confirm my name and address at the centre...

I had like a mild hangover nausea, headaches the next day. That’s with AZ.

Don't now what happened there, I had two quotes going on.

There is evidence of two pulmonary embolisms in kids in the Pfizer vaccine trials (over 11,000 children), whilst dismissed as not from the vaccine, as any pediatrician will tell you, they are as rare as hens teeth.

How many kids do you know have been hospitalized with this virus? We've had the BS about wards full of under 18's but no evidence of that. No real evidence. Zero. Lies and another project fear.

My kids are at different secondary schools, and they all keep tabs and advise of warnings of confirmed cases, etc, quite a few teachers off with it and in total one child case.

There are many disturbing elements to this virus, but none of it justifies what is a global experiment in inoculation for all vaccines that have leap-frogged the normal extensive testing.

At this stage, we should be protecting the global susceptible not those for who the virus poses less risk than normal flu.

You don't have to be a virologist to have an opinion on this. And with some of the compromised positions from said scientists, it may be an asset in having a moral and ethical ability to provide oversight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom