Coronavirus

November 2020: 70 plus percent need to be fully vaccinated to achieve herd immunity

July 2021: 85 plus percent need to be fully vaccinated to stop the Indian variant

September 2021: you need 3 shots

When does this end?

E49C039B-3AEB-41E3-830D-051950270D20.jpeg

Among pediatric COVID19 hospitalizations, 26.5% were admitted to an ICU, 6.1% required ventilation, and 0.7% of the children died
Very strange figures my friend. Very strange figures indeed. We've not had anything like that amongst our children. Nothing like that at all.

I guess all that biking to and from school protect the Dutch kids.

There's something strange going on and it's not quite right.

Very strange figures my friend. Very strange figures indeed. We've not had anything like that amongst our children. Nothing like that at all.

I guess all that biking to and from school protect the Dutch kids.

There's something strange going on and it's not quite right.

It’s scalable. We have 10 million more people in Texas alone. Not to mention the undocumented. Coupled with the state’s lax, well everything about pandemic protection, and that’s how you get wildly different numbers like this.

we do everything poorly and you don’t

York Region Public Health issues COVID-19 order requiring hosts of gatherings to keep contact lists

"Officials said as of 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, the new public health order will take effect and it will apply to those who host social gatherings at homes and commercial facilities.

Hosts will be required to keep a complete list of names of those in attendance as well as contact information for every person. The order will require that list to be turned over to York Region Public Health staff within 24 hours should it be needed for contact tracing purposes."

Social gathering at my private residence? I'm not living in a transit station, retail property, cinema, or any place where the public are inadvertently exposed. I'm at home.

Why am I supposed to take on the role of the Stasi or KGB and dutifully record contact tracing information of friends and family?

"Officials said if anyone fails to comply with the order, they could face a fine of up to $5,000 for each day offences occur if convicted."

If I am unable to turn over the logs then I continue getting fined until you deactivate my vaccine passport QR code because whilst I'm fully vaccinated I am not supporting government efforts against the virus?

Luckily I don't live in this communist county.

Why am I supposed to take on the role of the Stasi or KGB and dutifully record contact tracing information of friends and family?

Because you are supposed to actually care about their welfare and want to make sure they are informed about an exposure to a deadly virus.

Because you are supposed to actually care about their welfare and want to make sure they are informed about an exposure to a deadly virus.

I'm sure I will let cousin Alistair know there was an exposure or a confirmed case at the Labour Day weekend BBQ.

Surrendering this information to the government because they give me 24 hours to produce it is asinine. It's none of the state's business who comes over to a private residence.

I'm sure I will let cousin Alistair know there was an exposure or a confirmed case at the Labour Day weekend BBQ.

Surrendering this information to the government because they give me 24 hours to produce it is asinine. It's none of the state's business who comes over to a private residence.
People don’t like calling their family and loved ones to tell them they have exposed them to a deadly disease. Same way people generally don’t want to call sexual partners to let them know they may have given them an STD.

You are just going to hope that Jane calls you in the middle of her health crisis and asks for the contact details of everyone else who went to your party so she can call and tell Alistair and the rest that she has exposed them. You then trust that Jane will refer them to the correct testing site while providing the latest guidance on quarantine.

Good luck with that.

It’s scalable. We have 10 million more people in Texas alone. Not to mention the undocumented. Coupled with the state’s lax, well everything about pandemic protection, and that’s how you get wildly different numbers like this.

we do everything poorly and you don’t
It's like for like, it's cases per 100,000 of kids.
People don’t like calling their family and loved ones to tell them they have exposed them to a deadly disease. Same way people generally don’t want to call sexual partners to let them know they may have given them an STD.

You are just going to hope that Jane calls you in the middle of her health crisis and asks for the contact details of everyone else who went to your party so she can call and tell Alistair and the rest that she has exposed them. You then trust that Jane will refer them to the correct testing site while providing the latest guidance on quarantine.

Good luck with that.
You don't do that with flu and currently the seasonal flu is killing a lot more than Covid in the UK.

This authoratarian bio-security state that turns those who have an illness, or possibly exposed to it into criminals and second class citizens has to be resisted and stopped.

Last edited:
I can guarantee you that in the case interview process, there comes a point where the person is listing off all the people they have put at risk and their heart is sinking. At that point we will advise them that these people need to be alerted immediately. They can do it themselves or we can do it while leaving out the name of the person who just put their lives at risk. Over 99% would prefer to leave it to the professionals.

I can guarantee you that in the case interview process, there comes a point where the person is listing off all the people they have put at risk and their heart is sinking. At that point we will advise them that these people need to be alerted immediately. They can do it themselves or we can do it while leaving out the name of the person who just put their lives at risk. Over 99% would prefer to leave it to the professionals.
Naming and shaming, humiliation is not a good tactic.

You don't do that with flu and currently the seasonal flu is killing a lot more than Covid in the UK.

May I ask where you get this from?

As usual, debunking your factless claims is a fun weekend hobby.

Here are the latest figures from the ONS:

While there was a period during Q2 where on a week-by-week basis there were more flu than covid deaths, both on an aggregate basis for 2021, as well as for the past 5 weeks, COVID deaths are still higher than infuenza deaths.

It's like for like, it's cases per 100,000 of kids.
no its not. its not linear its exponential. the larger the overall size the greater the scalability.

you should play Pandemic the board game. they have it as an app. i think visualizing this concept would be very helpful in getting you to understand how this works with pandemics.

no its not. its not linear its exponential. the larger the overall size the greater the scalability.

you should play Pandemic the board game. they have it as an app. i think visualizing this concept would be very helpful in getting you to understand how this works with pandemics.

That’s a fun board game! They will need to revise it now to include people taking sheep dewormer and crying about the woke 5G bio-security communist state on the MSM.

“Nearly three out of every four shots administered at the federal government's Covid vaccination center in Cleveland went into the arms of white people, according to site-by-site data provided exclusively to NBC News by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

That compares to a citywide population that is 33.8 percent non-Hispanic white. At the same time, Black people were given just 10.8 percent of the shots, despite accounting for nearly half of Cleveland's residents. And, in figures that comport with broader national vaccination trends, Asian Americans got shots at a higher rate — and Hispanic people at a lower rate — than their share of the local population.”

If only they vaccinated more visible minorities.

Mu is shaping up to be a bit more deadly and more vaccine resistant, but at least it doesn’t spread like Delta. It may never even get a strong foothold as Delta continues its sweep.

Because transmission rates are so damn high across the globe, we are seeing mutations on a s locale like we never saw before. Until we can get the vaccine into enough people, we are just waiting for a variant that is truly vaccine resistant or far more deadly or both.

73869B3A-A784-4029-B133-87A26C460615.jpeg

Remember the story about the hospital having to send away gunshot patients because of Ivermectin? Turns out that was 100% fake news as well.

The hospital:
1631009465833.jpeg

The publication itself:
1631009513092.jpeg

All hail the COVID cult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom