Coronavirus

Because transmission rates are so damn high across the globe, we are seeing mutations on a s locale like we never saw before. Until we can get the vaccine into enough people, we are just waiting for a variant that is truly vaccine resistant or far more deadly or both.

We need to listen to the WHO and have 7B on planet Earth fully vaccinated plus 1 cycle of 14 days with zero covid?

Why don't they just ban all Colombians? What do they lose out on? Drug trafficking?

We need to listen to the WHO and have 7B on planet Earth fully vaccinated plus 1 cycle of 14 days with zero covid?

Why don't they just ban all Colombians? What do they lose out on? Drug trafficking?
We like big butts and we can not lie

US sponsorship of Wuhan gain of function research, Fauci's proven a liar again:

Same for the intercept.

“73 per cent think "a vaccine passport or certificate to prove you have had a jab is a good idea".

If the US wasn’t so full of dumbasses we wouldn’t be putting bodies into refrigerated trucks and I’d be at home with my family eating dinner right now.

Zero Hedge proven to be essentially a Russian misinformation trojan horse. Pimpy, your sources are crap.

Not proven at all.
Same for the intercept.

They sacked the rogue journalist. I don't see a problem. Plenty of dishonest journalists, many working at the BBC.

1631173786321.png

I thought you start peddling that version of metric when you hit 50 percent fully vaccinated and 70 one dose or something.

COVID-19 is rising again in the U.K., but many shrug it off

"'It's done. COVID is over, for sure,' Hannah Worrel, 34, said as she joined a crowded throng of after-work partiers on Soho's famed Old Compton Street.

'Everyone is vaccinated. I'm proud to be double-vaxxed. It's like the common cold now,' said Micheal McConnelly, who joined the Soho gathering.

'We learned to live with the flu [getting] vaccinated every year, so you got to learn to live with COVID,' said Vicki Brown, a 36-year-old National Health Service nurse, who said she believes the U.K. has entered a phase of the pandemic where this will be the 'new normal' for months to come."

The so called misinformation turned out to be MSM news several months later.

You say ''pro-Trump'' like it cancels the legitimacy of the 45th President of the United States.

He was duly elected was he not, or are we in Russian bot-collusion CNN approved conspiracy theory here?
They were also pushing some world Jewish cabal conspiracy theories as well, weren’t they?
Do please post.

The so called misinformation turned out to be MSM news several months later.

You say ''pro-Trump'' like it cancels the legitimacy of the 45th President of the United States.

He was duly elected was he not, or are we in Russian bot-collusion CNN approved conspiracy theory here?

Do please post.

I don't care if they are pro or anti-Trump. I am just pointing out to the credibility, or lack thereof, of one of your questionable sources.

I don't care if they are pro or anti-Trump. I am just pointing out to the credibility, or lack thereof, of one of your questionable sources.
Frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn.

The virus has been long since politicised and there are those cultists who buy into the bio-security restricted control state being constructed and those of us who say no way Jose.

It's really that simple and the visceral against treatments once you have Covid tells you all you need to know. It's the vaccine or nothing.

dude Matt Taibbi is one of the few real journalists left baby bathwater etc pp

Frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn.

The virus has been long since politicised and there are those cultists who buy into the bio-security restricted control state being constructed and those of us who say no way Jose.

It's really that simple and the visceral against treatments once you have Covid tells you all you need to know. It's the vaccine or nothing.

You should put some dressing on that word salad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom