Coronavirus

“We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us”

And for every person you infect as an unvaccinated person you will be fined $1,000 a day until that victim recovers.

And for every death you cause as an unvaccinated person you will give up a pet, a child, or a family relation no more distant than second cousin - to which we will use to test the next generation of anti coronavirus drugs and vaccines.

And for every person you infect as an unvaccinated person you will be fined $1,000 a day until that victim recovers.

You’re just making this up, but it would be fair.

And for every death you cause as an unvaccinated person you will give up a pet, a child, or a family relation no more distant than second cousin - to which we will use to test the next generation of anti coronavirus drugs and vaccines.

Now you’re just making up weird shit.

You’re just making this up, but it would be fair.

Now you’re just making up weird shit.

Salvation was used. Carrots were used. Now the stick is being used. I suspect the end result will be the same.

Which prompts the question, exactly what protection does a mask on a bearded man provide?

Repeat after me: masks are not for self protection- they are meant to prevent you from spreading your nasty germs around, particularly if you are carrying, oh say, covid.

Repeat after me: masks are not for self protection- they are meant to prevent you from spreading your nasty germs around, particularly if you are carrying, oh say, covid.
Are you a medical doctor?

But that wasn't the question I originally asked, what protection does a mask provide for a bearded wonder? The facial area is clearly not sealed.

no - just someone who actually reads the underlying studies rather than the leads on the shitty right wing tabloids. You dont need to be a doctor to understand how masks work.

But that wasn't the question I originally asked, what protection does a mask provide for a bearded wonder? The facial area is clearly not sealed.
1631290595288.jpeg

^
THIS

Still better than nothing.

what does that have to do with the factual nature of his statement?

its not a hazmat suit, it just like putting your hand in front of your nose when you sneeze. why do you see these two things as fundamentally unequal?

I don’t know why I bother, but here is the evidence:

I don’t know why I bother, but here is the evidence:

You were in the military and got to serve, did you not?

An ex-military man would know that beards are totally useless when it comes to masking up technologies.
a) what?

b) what is a "masking up technology"? is that being developed by nasa?

c) you put the mask over your mouth so it blocks your breath and spit. this isn't a "technology". its just common sense.

a) what?

b) what is a "masking up technology"? is that being developed by nasa?

c) you put the mask over your mouth so it blocks your breath and spit. this isn't a "technology". its just common sense.
Are you an ex-military man, because if you're not, the proposition wasn't directed at you.

Are you an ex-military man, because if you're not, the proposition wasn't directed at you.
i may very well be so why don't you fire it my way and actually answer a fucking question for once instead of continually deflecting when quizzed about the ridiculous shit you keep trolling everyone with.

i may very well be so why don't you fire it my way and actually answer a fucking question for once instead of continually deflecting when quizzed about the ridiculous shit you keep trolling everyone with.
If you're ex-military, then you already know the answer as to why beards and masks don't work.

I don't need to troll you fine fellows, I only need to turn up.

Every expletive is affirmation enough for me. Thanks.

If you're ex-military, then you already know the answer as to why beards and masks don't work.

I don't need to troll you fine fellows, I only need to turn up.

Every expletive is affirmation enough for me. Thanks.

You are STILL confusing PPE (N95s, gassmasks, biohazard suits, rebreathers, etc) with face masks. Beards reduce their effectiveness.

This might blow your mind, but walk into any surgery or hospital ED and see how many medicos have facial hair under their masks.

You seem like a nice chap and you post some good content on other parts of the forum, but I have to say that if you aren’t trolling here it does not reflect very well upon your comprehension ability.

This might blow your mind, but walk into any surgery or hospital ED and see how many medicos have facial hair under their masks.

You seem like a nice chap and you post some good content on other parts of the forum, but I have to say that if you aren’t trolling here it does not reflect very well upon your comprehension ability.
First paragraph: only in America, maybe. Not sure. I've had quite a few surgeries and I've yet to meet anyone involved on the medical side with a beard.

I'm not trolling, I'm nudging, the virus has been politicized in America and that's a very bad turn of events. In other Western countries it's given unelected petty medical bureuacrats power beyond their wildest dreams and they're looking to extend rather than give it up e.g. Australia.

My opinion: You're very close - too close - to the coal front to see the wider non-tactical position. Professionally, if this goes on forever, it's in your career benefit. Hence, the decisions to end the pandemic needs to taken at the political level by honest and astute scientifically aware politicians. Of which we're in short supply.

First paragraph: only in America, maybe. Not sure. I've had quite a few surgeries and I've yet to meet anyone involved on the medical side with a beard.

Alright. You go do a surgery of doctors with beards and get back to us on whatever your hypothesis

I'm not trolling, I'm nudging, the virus has been politicized in America and that's a very bad turn of events.

it’s been politicized by right wing nutjobd and populists across the globe. We just had. The misfortune of having one as
In other Western countries it's given unelected petty medical bureuacrats power beyond their wildest dreams and they're looking to extend rather than give it up e.g. Australia.

My opinion: You're very close - too close - to the coal front to see the wider non-tactical position.

I disagree, but whatever
Professionally, if this goes on forever, it's in your career benefit.
And? You think I don’t want to see my kids grow up and have a life? You think I enjoy this? You think I am that self-absorbed that I would perpetuate a deadly global pandemic for career advancement?
Hence, the decisions to end the pandemic needs to taken at the political level by honest and astute scientifically aware politicians.
Hahahah. Are you going to ask your mayor to tell you if your cancer has cleared? Talk about wanting to politicize a public health crisis!

Of which we're in short supply.
Agreed.

And the Irish have 90.
And all of its remaining Covid-19 restrictions ending there on 22 October.

Hmmm … it’s almost like the is some some of pattern or relationship here between getting enough people vaccinated and being able to cease other mitigation measures.

Oh wait, no! The woke msm biosecurity state power gram something something.

What a lying sack of shit Fauci is. Eveytime he opens his mouth. He should be in court for willingly lying about the non effectiveness of masks to Americans, let alone this. Shame on every cunt involved. But watching Fauci sit there and lie and try and shift blame at the Senate inquiry when questioned by Randal Paul was disgusting. America is led by corporation and its puppets put in office are disgusting. I am totally pissed this morning at USA corp and the CPC. I presume federal backing means tax payers money? Biden has no right to lay the blame purely on China.

And why isn't this on every news outlet in the world?

What a lying sack of shit Fauci is. Eveytime he opens his mouth. He should be in court for willingly lying about the non effectiveness of masks to Americans, let alone this. Shame on every cunt involved. But watching Fauci sit there and lie and try and shift blame at the Senate inquiry when questioned by Randal Paul was disgusting. America is led by corporation and its puppets put in office are disgusting. I am totally pissed this morning at USA corp and the CPC. I presume federal backing means tax payers money? Biden has no right to lay the blame purely on China.

And why isn't this on every news outlet in the world?
because the article is a big nothingburger and doesn't say anything other than what has already been known. fauci is a cocksucker but this article doesn't change anything.

Its news to me, I'm really shocked by it. I think theres double standards with both Trump and Biden, laying the blame at China's door while the USA is funding the experiments. Thats some fucked up shit.

I'm a bit confused. What exactly are you screaming about, Sauce Sauce ?
You are mad that US funded research that might or might have not led to the COVID-19 outbreak? That the research was conducted in China? That it was not more broadly discussed? That Trump and/or Biden did not pursue this thoroughly?

All of it Belinmad, all of it. Its illegal to do in the first place and Obama put a block on it being done in the U.S, which makes me think he knew more than he was letting on in his "prepare for a pandemic" speech. Obvs I'm not saying that anyone wanted a pandemic but clearly theres a weight of evidence forming that suggests many parties knew that these illegal experiments were going on. Nows whats done is done, but whos going to take responsibility so we can make sure this doesn't happen again? And I don't mean Trump or Biden cause they don't know their arse from their elbow.

Oh, ok.
So yes, it's been going on and it wouldn't be wrong to think there's a lot more of it, globally, that we don't and won't know about. And no one will take responsibility for this, no.

Are they still trying to push this gain of function conspiracy nonsense? Fuck Rand Paul the lying piece of shit.

Are they still trying to push this gain of function conspiracy nonsense? Fuck Rand Paul the lying piece of shit.
Obama stopped it in the US, then gobbed off about future pandemics, then the work moved to Wuhan, on the same animal virus. I dunno, sure is a chain of events leading upto the outbreak in Wuhun. Of course it'll all remain conspiracy until someone comes clean... maybe in 30 years under the freedom act? Of course by then no one will give a shit. I know I won't. I'll be far too busy having my bespoke nappy changed in a home.

There is a big difference between collecting viral samples to study and understand them and weaponising them.

I’m definitely not ruling out the possibility that this pandemic is a result the research going on in the lab there. But that is what virologists do - they send people out to collect samples to study. Same wasy we trap mosquitoes to collect west Nile and malaria samples. As result of that SARS study, we had a vaccine in record time.

Sending people into caves to catch bats and take blood samples to then study is of course a risk and it’s worth debating whether the rewards justify the risk of scientific enquiry.

But all the bullshit gain of function secret bio weapon stuff is laughable and a danger to future scientific study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom