Coronavirus

It is, you only see a few weirdo freaks with N95 masks on, the rest of humanity has mostly returned back to normal.

Can’t wait to see you complaining on the employee thread when your workmates are out sick 3-4 times a year on account of getting reinfected with mutating variants.

Can’t wait to see you complaining on the employee thread when your workmates are out sick 3-4 times a year on account of getting reinfected with mutating variants.
You can't stop what was seeded around the world with masks and lockdowns. We can't stop what's already here.

As for the vaccines, we're onto BA4 and 5 variants now and we're getting the same tired old jabs that only gave a 3 months modicum protection in the first place. When you get your flu shots its not the same as last year's vaccine, but this one is.

We seem to be doing quite well with new the let it rip strategy. We've tried everything else and that didn't protect us, only delayed the inevitable.

Context dear boy: the World Economic Forum, the Davos crowd.

The message was what's good for schizophrenics, is good for the rest when we roll it out.

Officially Fact Checked by Facebook means their opinion, it's not objective. They've deliberately framed it as people saying it was about the Covid vaccine. There may be some individuals stating that, but the context as delivered at the World Economic Forum was we can deliver this across the board. He wasn't at the World Economic Forum to discuss the health of schizophrenics.

Context dear boy: the World Economic Forum, the Davos crowd.

The message was what's good for schizophrenics, is good for the rest when we roll it out.

Officially Fact Checked by Facebook means their opinion, it's not objective. They've deliberately framed it as people saying it was about the Covid vaccine. There may be some individuals stating that, but the context as delivered at the World Economic Forum was we can deliver this across the board. He wasn't at the World Economic Forum to discuss the health of schizophrenics.
Is this based on your expert opinion?

"Long covid" is the new chronic fatigue syndrome - a catch all for anything doctors can't diagnose, or; someone's vague feeling of lethargy and unease that's all in their mind.

AKA a crock of shit.

The UK government Yellow Card system records over 500,000 adverse reactions to the vaccines, with 2,000+ deaths that the coroners have placed on the vaccines. There's a bad batch of Astra Zeneca vaccine that did the rounds too.

The vaccines have risk and risk needs to be known and an informed consent model used for the vaccines.

You can't write off the 2,000+ deaths as collateral damage for the greater good, especially as we were told the vaccines were effective in stopping the virus which turns out to be a bare faced lie and super safe which it isn't, not for everyone.
"Long covid" is the new chronic fatigue syndrome - a catch all for anything doctors can't diagnose, or; someone's vague feeling of lethargy and unease that's all in their mind.

AKA a crock of shit.
I was ill for 6.5 weeks, 4.5 with glandular fever. I was able to work throughout and for the last 2 weeks I was ill for a couple of hours a day in the afternoon, but that's a long time to be ill. I don't dismiss it. And people can be ill with glandular fever for several months. But there will be physical symptoms as well i.e. swollen glands. After that I figured I would have lost a lot of fitness and would take several months to get back, the weird thing was, fitness and stamina bounced back 100% with zero loss from being ill.

Last edited:
The UK government Yellow Card system records over 500,000 adverse reactions to the vaccines, with 2,000+ deaths that the coroners have placed on the vaccines. There's a bad batch of Astra Zeneca vaccine that did the rounds too.

The vaccines have risk and risk needs to be known and an informed consent model used for the vaccines.

You can't write off the 2,000+ deaths as collateral damage for the greater good, especially as we were told the vaccines were effective in stopping the virus which turns out to be a bare faced lie and super safe which it isn't, not for everyone.

I was ill for 6.5 weeks, 4.5 with glandular fever. I was able to work throughout and for the last 2 weeks I was ill for a couple of hours a day in the afternoon, but that's a long time to be ill. I don't dismiss it. And people can be ill with glandular fever for several months. But there will be physical symptoms as well i.e. swollen glands. After that I figured I would have lost a lot of fitness and would take several months to get back, the weird thing was, fitness and stamina bounced back 100% with zero loss from being ill.
This post sucks

Soo... you were sick for a couple of weeks with actual covid. Glandular fever ≠ COVID-19. It's far more fun to contract for one.

"Shanghai has mostly eradicated cases outside quarantine, and it is easing some restrictions ahead of the two-month lockdown’s official end on Wednesday."

"Residents have struggled with anger, frustration and feelings of hopelessness, he said, as well as fears that their pre-existing mental conditions could be exacerbated by social isolation and lack of access to professional care."

These are normal.

"Restrictions are now being eased as quickly as they were imposed. There's no gradual process over several weeks. Instead there's a big bang - one day when most of the emergency rules and regulations are simply being lifted."

Freedom.

You lost me at "The Guardian"

il_1588xN.2858720184_7r2h.jpg

Here we go again:

Headline:

Two million people in UK living with long Covid, find studies​

3rd paragraph in:

Studies have suggested Covid may have a lingering impact [...]

Then:

[...] while research has suggested fewer than a third of patients who have ongoing Covid symptoms [...]

Then a little further down we have:

[...] The latest figure is a 10% rise on the number of people with long Covid reported last month, and is almost twice as high as the figure reported as of 2 May last year when just over 1 million people self-reported having long Covid.

“As a proportion of the UK population, the prevalence of self-reported long Covid was greatest in people aged 35 to 69 years, females, people living in more deprived areas, those working in social care, teaching and education or health care, and those with another activity-limiting health condition or disability,” the ONS added. [...]

Last edited:
Here we go again:

Headline:

Two million people in UK living with long Covid, find studies​

3rd paragraph in:

Studies have suggested Covid may have a lingering impact [...]

Then:

[...] while research has suggested fewer than a third of patients who have ongoing Covid symptoms [...]

Then a little further down we have:

[...] The latest figure is a 10% rise on the number of people with long Covid reported last month, and is almost twice as high as the figure reported as of 2 May last year when just over 1 million people self-reported having long Covid.

“As a proportion of the UK population, the prevalence of self-reported long Covid was greatest in people aged 35 to 69 years, females, people living in more deprived areas, those working in social care, teaching and education or health care, and those with another activity-limiting health condition or disability,” the ONS added. [...]
Not to forget that in one of the largest studies on this topic about 40% of „long covid“ patients NEVER ACTUALLY HAD COVID

Not to forget that in one of the largest studies on this topic about 40% of „long covid“ patients NEVER ACTUALLY HAD COVID
You have to be careful with British newspapers, because the writer of the article DOES NOT write the headline and the headline is often contradicting the article.

It basically acts as click-bait, and The Guardian are one of the worst offenders along with The Daily Mail.

This is now a part of the MSM business model.

You have to be careful with British newspapers, because the writer of the article DOES NOT write the headline and the headline is often contradicting the article.

It basically acts as click-bait, and The Guardian are one of the worst offenders along with The Daily Mail.

This is now a part of the MSM business model.
I agree and I‘m afraid it is similar in many other countries. The fact that this business model seems to be working imho shows a devastating decrease in reading comprehension. People read the headline and the teaser and do not notice (or else do not care?) that the article itself does not confirm and in the worst cases even contradicts the headline.

"The Novavax vaccine trains the body to fight the coronavirus by delivering copies of its outer coating, the spike protein. Those spike copies are grown in insect cells, purified and packaged into nanoparticles that to the immune system resemble a virus, said Novavax research chief Dr. Gregory Glenn."

Give me my insect cells!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom