Coronavirus

OK great and can I please also see the part where the study causally links "RNA failing to clear from multiple compartments for up to 230 days" to long covid symptoms?

It's actually a funny story that you may even know about, depending on how well connected you were to other parts of the firm. Good times!

I noticed you removed the reference to your unfinished phd from your linkedin, that wasn't the outcome I expected.
It’s easy to attack people when you are an anonymous no one on the internet. I am sorry your mediocrity doesnt allow you to have a conversation where you are comfortable sharing who you are to the broader world, and instead choose to attack me from a place of envy. Given your propensity to support baseless conspiracy theories, I find it hard to believe you’d had a serious shot at any MBBB consultancy group.

I am pretty proud of what I have achieved in life, and I haven’t changed one thing on my LinkedIn, nor will I do so based on an anonymous, mediocre clown’s feedback like yours.

Well they obviously employ retards who non-anonymously claim to have a phd while in fact they haven't, so who knows?

Well they obviously employ retards who non-anonymously claim to have a phd while in fact they haven't, so who knows?
I know it’s hard to accept you didn’t make the cut. I am sorry you are not capable. It will be all right - not everyone is destined to make it.

OK great and can I please also see the part where the study causally links "RNA failing to clear from multiple compartments for up to 230 days" to long covid symptoms?
as the foremost scientist on the forum i'm struggling to understand why you're failing to make the connection between covid hanging around in the system for extremely long periods of time and "long covid".

I know it’s hard to accept you didn’t make the cut. I am sorry you are not capable. It will be all right - not everyone is destined to make it.
Talk to Kevin from RTS Chicago and ask him to tell you the story of the guy they forced to relocate to Australia on a two-year probationary period and how all of this came about and you will find out in very little time I guess - even without a phd

as the foremost scientist on the forum i'm struggling to understand why you're failing to make the connection between covid hanging around in the system for extremely long periods of time and "long covid".
I am not, it may well be, it may even be likely, it may also be the likely explanation for the vaccines causing this. What I am saying is the study does not claim this.

Talk to Kevin from RTS Chicago and ask him to tell you the story of the guy they forced to relocate to Australia on a two-year probationary period and how all of this came about and you will find out in very little time I guess - even without a phd
Again - sounds like a sad story. I am sorry you couldn’t make it. Must be tough to be a failure.

I am not, it may well be, it may even be likely, it may also be the likely explanation for the vaccines causing this. What I am saying is the study does not claim this.
It literally says this in the header to the video:

SARS-CoV-2 Infection and Persistence Throughout the Human Body and Brain​

What exactly are you attempting to argue here?

Again - sounds like a sad story. I am sorry you couldn’t make it. Must be tough to be a failure.
Well I know you're not used to dealing with facts and take a liberal approach to what people usually call "truth", but please go ahead and get the story, I promise you it is hilarious!

Well I know your not used to dealing with facts and take a liberal approach to what people usually call "truth", but please go ahead and get the story, I promise you it is hilarious!
I am sure it is - still pretty sure it doesn’t mitigate the fact of you being a mediocre, envious looser

I am sure it is - still pretty sure it doesn’t mitigate the fact of you being a mediocre, envious looser
yeah well I know the "pretty sure" is what you learned in your fingerpainting classes, so just go do it. It is two phone calls at most, that's nothing compared to the time you waste on this board!

yeah well I know the "pretty sure" is what you learned in your fingerpainting classes, so just go do it. It is two phone calls at most, that's nothing compared to the time you waste on this board!
Or you could just post your linkedin profile and show the world you are not a mediocre looser

dude in my world linkedin is for loosers
It's certainly a place where scammers get your details and how you relate to others in your organisation, before they send the invoice in for urgent payment.

Just had a Teams call with a Chinese colleague. He was in the work apartment in Shanghai. He said it's as bad what we've heard: 60 days locked down in total. Solely reliant on government delivered food which was barely enough. Not allowed to order food or anything. When he got out he drove 1,400kms home and was in another quarantine in a government hotel for 14 days.

He said China is fucked with no future and he's looking to emigrate to Canada or Singapore.

It's certainly a place where scammers get your details and how you relate to others in your organisation, before they send the invoice in for urgent payment.
that is true but not what I meant. If you have to broadcast your CV to the whole world this means you need a CV. CVs are for secretaries and loosers.

güero güero
Rambo I have in general no problem changing my mind and I agree there may be something going on but please try and at least show some effort.

The five most prevalent were mood symptoms (16.5 per cent), fatigue (9.7 per cent), sleep disorders (8.4 per cent), headache (7.8 per cent) and respiratory symptoms (7.6 per cent).
wow those symptoms are totally unheard of so far, I mean kids with „mood symptoms“ and „fatigue“ this has never ever happened so far this obviously is long covid quick let’s lock everything down we need to save the kids we have moody five year olds all around I repeat moody five year olds god help us all

Rambo I have in general no problem changing my mind and I agree there may be something going on but please try and at least show some effort.

wow those symptoms are totally unheard of so far, I mean kids with „mood symptoms“ and „fatigue“ this has never ever happened so far this obviously is long covid quick let’s lock everything down we need to save the kids we have moody five year olds all around I repeat moody five year olds god help us all
something going on = not the something's listed?

something going on = not the something's listed?
I think except for MIS-C which the article states is "extremely rare" none of the "five most prevalent" symptoms are at all unusual (have you ever spent time with kids?) and I agree very much with the authors that "The main limitation of these meta-analyses is the probability of bias, which includes lack of standardized definitions, recall, selection, misclassification, nonresponse and/or loss of follow-up, and the high level of heterogeneity." I think it is certain that some people (adults, but maybe/probably also kids) develop something very similar to ME/CFS, but this is apparently extremely rare as well and it may or may not be that a SARS-CoV-2 infection is the cause, just as in extremely rare cases people may or may not get ME/CFS or something very similar from the (mRNA) vaccines. Bascially no one knows anything solid about the underlying cause-and-effect relationships. So because I'm a simple person I look at real life which clearly shows that this is not an issue that warrants the panic that certain parts of the media and the scientific community try to generate.

So because I'm a simple person I look at real life which clearly shows that this is not an issue that warrants the panic that certain parts of the media and the scientific community try to generate.
What about the actual people who are saying this is a real and terrible issue? Why is it that your simple mind so easily discounts their lives experience? Is it only true if in a peer reviewed journal?

What about the actual people who are saying this is a real and terrible issue? Why is it that your simple mind so easily discounts their lives experience? Is it only true if in a peer reviewed journal?
Well for the actual people who have it this is obviously a real and terrible issue. But unlike what is claimed by certain people, this is not a societal issue and/or a public health emergency, or at least only one like ME/CFS has always been (hint: nobody every cared about those people).

Well for the actual people who have it this is obviously a real and terrible issue. But unlike what is claimed by certain people, this is not a societal issue and/or a public health emergency, or at least only one like ME/CFS has always been (hint: nobody every cared about those people).
If a large swath of society is afflicted by an disabling illness then how is that not a “societal issue”?

It is not a large swath of society
lets say its conservatively 2%, and i'm 100% positive its WAY more than that. but to give you the benefit of the doubt, lets shoot for a low target here. 2% of 8,000,000,000 people is still 160,000,000. that is an enormous amount of people afflicted.

Most people are protected by eating pesto anyway
so funny life of the party GIF by HULU

lets say its conservatively 2%, and i'm 100% positive its WAY more than that. but to give you the benefit of the doubt, lets shoot for a low target here. 2% of 8,000,000,000 people is still 160,000,000. that is an enormous amount of people afflicted.
even if this was true, which it is not, if you believe 2% of the population is "a large swath of society", you should try and get a refund from wherever you got your education.

even if this was true, which it is not, if you believe 2% of the population is "a large swath of society", you should try and get a refund from wherever you got your education.
160mil isn’t a large swath? You’ve got to give me some of the drugs you’re on.

I'm still amazed at how thoroughly people have been brainwashed and somehow glad I witnessed all of this, it makes chorea, the crusades, witch hunts, etc so much more palpable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom