Coronavirus

you are overwhelming me, I am too simple for all of this, I can't panic about everything at the same time. I thought you wanted me to panic about long covid?

you are overwhelming me, I am too simple for all of this, I can't panic about everything at the same time. I thought you wanted me to panic about long covid?
We’re all aware what a simpleton you are there’s no need to remind everyone.

We’re all aware what a simpleton you are there’s no need to remind everyone.
you seem to have difficulties though! just imagine I'm a five year old long covid patient, when you make up stuff, it needs to be simple enough for that

you seem to have difficulties though! just imagine I'm a five year old long covid patient, when you make up stuff, it needs to be simple enough for that
Ok I’ll honor your request and talk to you like a 5 year old from now on.

Does it matter? How many doses of antibiotics for your STD have you had?

Why do you think I have STDs?

I haven't been on a single alcohol or drug induced bender for all of 2022 in the hopes of not getting coronavirus which I failed miserably at last month.

1654788141115.jpeg

1654788157322.jpeg

Er...change of MO for you? I thought you were/are...enthusiastic about the jab?

Dropbear Dropbear would vehemently disagree of course but I think the roll out of vaccine for kids - at the behest of other modalities is one of the most stupid ,albeit well-meaning, (I am trying not to be cynical ) acts of this governments worldwide this generation.
I have no idea how you Brits rolled out your pedi vaccines. Why would I have an opinion on it?

Er...change of MO for you? I thought you were/are...enthusiastic about the jab?

Dropbear Dropbear would vehemently disagree of course but I think the roll out of vaccine for kids - at the behest of other modalities is one of the most stupid ,albeit well-meaning, (I am trying not to be cynical ) acts of this governments worldwide this generation.
I got this in the mail.

"The Novavax vaccine trains the body to fight the coronavirus by delivering copies of its outer coating, the spike protein. Those spike copies are grown in insect cells, purified and packaged into nanoparticles that to the immune system resemble a virus, said Novavax research chief Dr. Gregory Glenn."

Give me my insect cells!
jeff-goldblum-the-fly.jpg

"Late last week the FDA posted a similar analysis of Moderna’s shots for children under 6.

If regulators clear the shots by one or both companies, vaccinations could begin as soon as next week with the drugmakers ready to rapidly ship doses ordered by the government."

Except one is a two dose regimen and one is a three dose.

"One bank customer in Zhengzhou told BBC Chinese her status was red even though she had never been in contact with a confirmed case, and her most recent tests showed she was negative.

She added that she was visited by health officials who asked her to stay at home and refused to explain why her status had suddenly turned red."

"If any area uses health codes to restrict people's movements for other purposes, this is clearly a breach of pandemic prevention laws... and damages the support of the people for our fight against the virus,"

The sordid tales that fuel the freedom movement.

CDC’s Public Health Preparedness and Response program, however, would be decreased by $20 million. Some experts said the proposed decrease was likely an oversight.

Fucking big oops.

covid gives brain damage. really accounts for a lot of the posters on the forum.

Immune boosting by B.1.1.529 (Omicron) depends on previous SARS-CoV-2 exposure​

Dropbear Dropbear doesn't this basically mean that herd immunity and natural immunity are out the window at this point?
It’s not good news. Vaccines provide some protection and prevent serious illness. Precious exposure to Omincron doesn’t offer protection - even to Omicrom reinfection.

Let’s see what the new vaccines can do.

covid gives brain damage. really accounts for a lot of the posters on the forum.

I thought it was the alcohol that shrunk my grey matter.

Who is going to consciously choose the 3 dose option with Pfizer unless they work for Pfizer? The elapsed time for full protection is longer too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom