Coronavirus

Long Covid
"Millions still without sense of smell or taste after Covid-19".

How else do you explain the startling rise in Rolex watch prices? Jesus there are waitlists for Yachtmasters now!

güero güero and prince nez prince nez in shambles once again

Of all the people I know who contracted covid (probably hundreds), I've only heard of one that's had any lingering effects after a few weeks, same as a cold or flu. And I really do wonder how much of her incapacity is psychological.

Of all the people I know who contracted covid (probably hundreds), I've only heard of one that's had any lingering effects after a few weeks, same as a cold or flu. And I really do wonder how much of her incapacity is psychological.
Come on. Who are you trying to fool here? You know hundreds of people?

Come on. Who are you trying to fool here? You know hundreds of people?
I literally manage hundreds. Most of whom have had covid, and only one so far has been affected by "long covid". We've had more knocked out with the flu this season to be honest.

I literally manage hundreds. Most of whom have had covid, and only one so far has been affected by "long covid". We've had more knocked out with the flu this season to be honest.

While I share your skepticism on a lot of what is being said about ‘long Covid’, it seems it is being reported three times more often in the unvaccinated versus the vaccinated. That could also be a reason why you are seeing less than is being reported elsewhere.

I guess Rambo answered “long covid” conclusively (for now at least) when he posted that article where the journalist desperately tried to find real-world evidence for those millions and millions of cases (insurance claims, sick leaves, etc.) and did not find a shred of long covid.

e. In this context I remember the proposal of estimating infections based on Amazon reviews for scented candles claiming the candles were fraud because they had no smell. Maybe that could also be used for “no smell long covid“!

e.e. I know one person who took weeks to regain smell and one person with a relative who can’t really climb stairs anymore and that’s about it. I don’t think I know anyone who hasn’t been infected by now. Most of of them double triple and quadruple vaccinated of course. So I also think if this was a real problem, it should have appeared in reality somewhere.

Last edited:
Hey @rambo here’s something for you to hate:

So if we’re lucky in 15-20 years you’ll maybe get some interferon/interleukin thingy and you won’t have to worry anymore!

Hey @rambo here’s something for you to hate:

So if we’re lucky in 15-20 years you’ll maybe get some interferon/interleukin thingy and you won’t have to worry anymore!
its really fucking unbelieveable how little anyone in medicine, authority, government, or even the general populace even give the tiniest of a shit about this issue.

Ours died when they stopped PCR testing for the masses. No one could get the code from the government testing facilities to put into the app to notify your close contacts. Decision makers obviously didn’t foresee that.

its really fucking believeable how little anyone in medicine, authority, government, or even the general populace even give the tiniest of a shit about this issue.
FTFY - and for once, agree...

Ours died when they stopped PCR testing for the masses. No one could get the code from the government testing facilities to put into the app to notify your close contacts. Decision makers obviously didn’t foresee that.
Lol, the covidsafe app typifies the futility of trying to fight against basic biology and billions of years of evolution.

“If you are under 60, healthy, vaxxed and boosted, the data suggest you are very unlikely to become severely ill or die from Covid. But what about all the people who don’t fit those criteria? What if you are among the more than half of all Americans with a chronic disease, or one of the 7 million-plus who are immunocompromised?

In a world where special shopping hours and accommodations for those at greater risk of hospitalization and death are long gone, these relaxed criteria further leave behind people who are chronically ill, disabled or immunocompromised.

How is it that we’ve become numb to losing 400 people each day? Just think what you would do to save one person from drowning”

Easy. Just don’t be one of the 400. If the coronavirus pandemic taught people anything it is that it’s every man for himself.

“If you are under 60, healthy, vaxxed and boosted, the data suggest you are very unlikely to become severely ill or die from Covid. But what about all the people who don’t fit those criteria? What if you are among the more than half of all Americans with a chronic disease, or one of the 7 million-plus who are immunocompromised?

In a world where special shopping hours and accommodations for those at greater risk of hospitalization and death are long gone, these relaxed criteria further leave behind people who are chronically ill, disabled or immunocompromised.

How is it that we’ve become numb to losing 400 people each day? Just think what you would do to save one person from drowning”

Easy. Just don’t be one of the 400. If the coronavirus pandemic taught people anything it is that it’s every man for himself.
Were we ever not numb to it? As if most people spared a thought for the disabled, the immunocompromised, the sick... the poor... before Covid was a thing. Unless it was a member of your immediate family, no one ever gave a shit. And as if those poor souls ever had a high life expectancy; if Covid didn't get you the inevitable random organ failure would.

We shouldn't construct a society that is based around the needs of those ill, infirmed or decrepit and approaching death. Not one child, or young person should be given an experimental vaccine where the risk from the vaccine is greater than the disease on the off chance it may give gramps another 3-6 months of life.

Now we have an issue of excess deaths - not Covid related - and the mysterious rise in death by unknown courses.

We shouldn't construct a society that is based around the needs of those ill, infirmed or decrepit and approaching death.
and people wonder why our society is so full of miserable cocksuckers when there are happy people like you out there preaching the lord's prayer...

Not one child, or young person should be given an experimental vaccine where the risk from the vaccine is greater than the disease on the off chance it may give gramps another 3-6 months of life.
i don't even know what this is trying to convey. i'm sure its something monstrously idiotic.

Now we have an issue of excess deaths - not Covid related - and the mysterious rise in death by unknown courses.
i'm sorry, what?

CDC took another step towards reality:

1660471275432.jpeg

Better late than never!

I actually work with this fellow. He is a brilliant scientist and I would take his word on it - unless you subscibe to some conspiracy that he's being employed by the same mob that kidnapped Harold Holt in a bamboo submarine... Eddie debunked the Wuhan Virus Lab theory as far back as Q2 2020. Under the microscope it quite clearly isn't a manufactured virus. No sign of a "made in China" tag anywhere apparently.

I actually work with this fellow. He is a brilliant scientist and I would take his word on it - unless you subscibe to some conspiracy that he's being employed by the same mob that kidnapped Harold Holt in a bamboo submarine... Eddie debunked the Wuhan Virus Lab theory as far back as Q2 2020. Under the microscope it quite clearly isn't a manufactured virus. No sign of a "made in China" tag anywhere apparently.
You’re saying it was an ASIO mission all along???

12F0E227-0A5E-4402-8114-55464B80EA3B.png

Are you guys retarded? (rethorical question) The first cases are not from December 2019, a proven scientific fact (tm), so the whole analysis is useless.

Are you guys retarded? (rethorical question) The first cases are not from December 2019, a proven scientific fact (tm), so the whole analysis is useless.
Professor Eddie Holmes is certain and yet he has no evidence...which means it's still a hypothesis, however likely. Especially so, considering the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) is the largest lab depository of bat viruses in the world. It just couldn't have escaped or emanated from there, that would be absurd.

Holmes was collaborating and publishing research with the WIV back in 2018:

Whilst the fact that he was publishing collaborative research shows there was transparency and scientific rigor, there might be a conflict of interest in concealing this whilst being part of a team investigating the origins of the virus. We certainly have reason to question the motives of eminent scientists after the antics of Peter Daszak and the other 27 eminent scientists wrote that infamous letter in The Lancet whilst hiding their own existing and ongoing links with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Eddie Holmes was one of the co-signatures who did not wish ''...unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular.'' Too late for that my friend.

Holmes is professor at Sydney University which is part of The Group of Eight universities that are very keen to continue their educational and research ties with China and educating their children under the approval of the CCP. So there's no possible conflict of interest here either:

Holmes also sat on the genome sequencing for 8 days at the behest of the Chinese government.

The last couple of years should have been a lesson to us all that when it comes to the official position from government agencies, changing scientific recommendations, contorted facts and diktats, rather than following the dogma, it pays to keep your eyes open and question the narrative that is being constructed around us. No matter how credentialed, eminent or professional the source.

It’s just ridiculous agitprop and embarrassingly bad journalism. By now it’s obvious to everyone, except for the few remaining covidiots. Everyone is now able to openly mock the cultists, doesn’t have to be in private anymore.

It’s just ridiculous agitprop and embarrassingly bad journalism. By now it’s obvious to everyone, except for the few remaining covidiots. Everyone is now able to openly mock the cultists, doesn’t have to be in private anymore.

Newsflash: we’ve been mocking you for years.

Newsflash: we’ve been mocking you for years.
Don’t give a shit, because „you“ are a fringe minority. I’m also being mocked by Jehova’s witnesses, because I will eternally burn in hell. The bill comes at the end. Remember when the Nobel prize was awarded for lobotomies?

“For 75 years, CDC and public health have been preparing for COVID-19, and in our big moment, our performance did not reliably meet expectations,” Walensky said in a statement.  “My goal is a new, public health action-oriented culture at CDC that emphasizes accountability, collaboration, communication, and timeliness.” (CNBC, 8/17/22)

See NPR article describing plans to reorganize the CDC – A plan to reorganize the CDC aims to speed up its handling of health crises : NPR.

FEMA and ASPR are both moving into their turf and forcing CDC to action.

Professor Eddie Holmes is certain and yet he has no evidence...which means it's still a hypothesis, however likely. Especially so, considering the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) is the largest lab depository of bat viruses in the world. It just couldn't have escaped or emanated from there, that would be absurd.

Holmes was collaborating and publishing research with the WIV back in 2018:

Whilst the fact that he was publishing collaborative research shows there was transparency and scientific rigor, there might be a conflict of interest in concealing this whilst being part of a team investigating the origins of the virus. We certainly have reason to question the motives of eminent scientists after the antics of Peter Daszak and the other 27 eminent scientists wrote that infamous letter in The Lancet whilst hiding their own existing and ongoing links with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Eddie Holmes was one of the co-signatures who did not wish ''...unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular.'' Too late for that my friend.

Holmes is professor at Sydney University which is part of The Group of Eight universities that are very keen to continue their educational and research ties with China and educating their children under the approval of the CCP. So there's no possible conflict of interest here either:

Holmes also sat on the genome sequencing for 8 days at the behest of the Chinese government.

The last couple of years should have been a lesson to us all that when it comes to the official position from government agencies, changing scientific recommendations, contorted facts and diktats, rather than following the dogma, it pays to keep your eyes open and question the narrative that is being constructed around us. No matter how credentialed, eminent or professional the source.
As an alumnus of the University of Sydney, having witnessed first hand how they struggle to even issue shitty laminated student cards, I am certain they are completely incapable of orchestrating a conspiracy of this magnitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom