Coronavirus

It’s just ridiculous agitprop and embarrassingly bad journalism. By now it’s obvious to everyone, except for the few remaining covidiots. Everyone is now able to openly mock the cultists, doesn’t have to be in private anymore.
There are some attempts to slowly, inch the Overton window back to the rather messy and ethically exposed reality, some are further than others...but some including nation states, have gone so far out there's no way back. They have to keep going with the lies no matter how ridiculous as the facts and evidence are undeniable. Imagine if Biden's administration hadn't taken ownership of Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine roll-out, they could blame it all on Trump now and they'd have a way back, dignity maintained with plausible deniability intact.
As an alumnus of the University of Sydney, having witnessed first hand how they struggle to even issue shitty laminated student cards, I am certain they are completely incapable of orchestrating a conspiracy of this magnitude.
That's exactly why they've been caught out, brown nosing to the CCP is one thing to get more high paying foreign students in their institutions, but they could have avoided the embarrassment and loss of credibility by disclosing their working relationship as a disclaimer to the letter. Instead, they thought they were being clever and the reputational damage as scientists gone bad, was totally avoidable.

Everyone stays at home - no one goes to the doctor. It’s not that difficult.
Or, hear me out, maybe, perhaps, doctors and hospitals are completely out of capacity treating covid anti vaxers and denialist idiots, all other treatments are deprioritized, no one gets the benefit of early diagnosis.

Or, hear me out, maybe, perhaps, doctors and hospitals are completely out of capacity treating covid anti vaxers and denialist idiots, all other treatments are deprioritized, no one gets the benefit of early diagnosis.
That may or may not be true currently, but with 100% certainty wasn’t true throughout 2020 and most of 2021. In fact the opposite is true, they had to send staff home or at least massively reduced their hours because they had nothing to do for them (in some countries, even record numbers of hospital insolvencies because they weren’t having any patients). You could look that up yourself, if you were even remotely interested in reality.

they had to send staff home or at least massively reduced their hours because they had nothing to do for them

I want to live in this parallel reality of yours. It's so much better than the actual world the rest of us get to live in.

I want to live in this parallel reality of yours. It's so much better than the actual world the rest of us get to live in.
No you don’t, because then you would just look at the facts yourself. # of hospital bankruptcies isn’t exactly a secret, neither are the reasons. FFS even CNN reported this.

Across the country, hospitals are buckling under the strain of nursing shortfalls and the spiraling cost of hiring replacements. For Watsonville Community Hospital on California’s Central Coast, those costs became too much to bear, and contributed to the facility’s bankruptcy this month, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The shortages are most acute at hospitals like Watsonville that rely on government funding to treat poorer patients, since they have fewer resources to compete against the rising cost of keeping staff. The situation adds to the stress facilities have already experienced responding to the early onset of the virus, just as the last of federal aid is being doled out.

Wait, Dropbear Dropbear , are you telling me that one more time güero güero has a parallel universe interpretation of facts, and the reality is actually THE OPPOSITE of what he claims?? But how is this possible, I ask you?? HOW?!!?!?!?

I can’t read this, but you are aware that two things can be true independent of each other? You do understand that what I claimed (less revenue) can exist simultaneously with what you apparently claim (higher expenses). You are also aware that neither point has necessarily anything to do with what your sidekick ABD claimed (no capacity for treatment outside covid, for which he doesn’t show any evidence, probably because he „feels comfortable“ claiming random bs)? You do know there are other countries besides the US? But even for the US, how about this:

They also couldn't make up for the significant loss of revenue from canceled appointments from early in the pandemic. A February report from The Chartis Center for Rural Health found 82% of the rural hospitals surveyed said suspension of outpatient services resulted in a loss of at least $5 million per month.
Here for Germany:
The financial imbalance also has something to do with Corona, says Deutschlandfunk-Nova reporter Amelie Fröhlich: "Due to the pandemic, the clinics are not well utilized. Every second hospital reports that fewer beds were occupied in 2021 than in 2020."
In order to keep places free for possible corona sufferers, operations that could be planned were canceled. Overall, the number of treatments has decreased because many people have not gone to the doctor or hospital for fear of being infected with Corona.
It’s the same for France, Switzerland and the Netherlands. It’s certainly true for other countries as well.

Last edited:
In order to keep places free for possible corona sufferers, operations that could be planned were canceled. Overall, the number of treatments has decreased because many people have not gone to the doctor or hospital for fear of being infected with Corona.

This is very different from what you claimed initially, pesto boy. Be careful with moving the goalposts, or you’ll end up pulling a Pimpy!!

This is very different from what you claimed initially, pesto boy. Be careful with moving the goalposts, or you’ll end up pulling a Pimpy!!
No this is 100% what I claimed: lockdown = everyone at home = no doctor visits

No this is 100% what I claimed: lockdown = everyone at home = no doctor visits
No, pesto boy. You are indeed pulling a Pimpy!!

You claimed people stayed at home because of lockdown. Your article clearly says (and if you had a minimum of comprehension skills you would have understood this and maybe even made it into a consulting firm), says that people stayed at home because their procedures or care where deprioritized (which is what I “comfortably” claimed, also a well stipulated fact (tm)).

No, pesto boy. You are indeed pulling a Pimpy!!

You claimed people stayed at home because of lockdown. Your article clearly says (and if you had a minimum of comprehension skills you would have understood this and maybe event made it into a consulting firm), says that people stayed at home because their procedures or care where deprioritized (which is what I “comfortably” claimed, also a well stipulated fact (tm)).
No it doesn’t. It says this is one aspect of it. It also says „Overall, the number of treatments has decreased because many people have not gone to the doctor or hospital for fear of being infected with Corona.“ aka people staying at home. It’s really not that difficult and neither is it controversial.

While what you claimed is that treatments were rescheduled due to a lack of capacity, which is not true. They were rescheduled due to an expectation of a lack of capacity. This is not surprising, as you live in a world of feelpinions.

No it doesn’t. It says this is one aspect of it. It also says „Overall, the number of treatments has decreased because many people have not gone to the doctor or hospital for fear of being infected with Corona.“ aka people staying at home. It’s really not that difficult and neither is it controversial.

While what you claimed is that treatments were rescheduled due to a lack of capacity, which is not true. They were rescheduled due to an expectation of a lack of capacity. This is not surprising, as you live in a world of feelpinions.

Can I start calling you Pimpy Prime?

Again, we've experimented in creating a society to solely protect the immunocompromised and it was an epic failure. The Great Barrington Declaration was they way to deal with this epidemic from the get-go.

Again, we've experimented in creating a society to solely protect the immunocompromised and it was an epic failure. The Great Barrington Declaration was they way to deal with this epidemic from the get-go.
This was new to me. In case anyone else wants to read up on this useless horseshit.

This was new to me. In case anyone else wants to read up on this useless horseshit.

Think about it: the impasse that every person has different risk vs benefit profiles, including past medical history - this vaccine and other vaccines too, are not suitable for everyone. Combined with the fact that the vaccine does not deliver protection to others, this continued absurdity, is an irrational cult.

Focused Protection is absolutely the way we should have gone. But it's all a business and weird cult of the risk averse, mentally feeble, politicians, sell-out medical activists and a craven media who told big fat porky pigs that they cannot get out of now. Meanwhile, Pfizer had it all in the small print and Astra Zeneca's vaccine has been pigeon-holed with a label not to be used under any circumstances as it's pretty risky.

Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden.
Pie Slapstick GIF by Squirrel Monkey

What a load of absolute nonsense. Most of it has been discredited already.

What a load of absolute nonsense. Most of it has been discredited already.

A good case study of politicized public health. It was sponsored by the whackjobs over at The American Institute for Economic Research. So we get a sprinkling of Nazi eugenics with everyone told to sacrifice grandma for the sake of the economy.

A good case study of politicized public health. It was sponsored by the whackjobs over at The American Institute for Economic Research. So we get a sprinkling of Nazi eugenics with everyone told to sacrifice grandma for the sake of the economy.

Except according to Dan Patrick some grandparents are willing to sacrifice themselves for the economy. Coronavirus, monkeypox, polio be damned.

Well grandma has by definition already reproduced so that’s not even non-Nazi eugenics 🤡🤡🤡

Singapore’s prime minister now also among the (most likely Nazi) conspiracy theorists:

“Children do need to be able to see the facial expressions of their teachers and of each other,” said PM Lee.

“You have to learn to read faces: Is he angry, is he happy, did he say her or the, otherwise you grow up with a blank space in your brain,” he said. “It’s crucial for learning and development.”

It went on for long enough that we'll have a generation of kids who have blank spaces in their brains. Time to start setting aside money for reparations when they are intellectually conscious enough to moan about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom