Coronavirus

It went on for long enough that we'll have a generation of kids who have blank spaces in their brains. Time to start setting aside money for reparations when they are intellectually conscious enough to moan about it.
In case you haven't noticed, we already have plenty of people with blank spaces in their brains. Many of them actually quite successful. They will just join the fray.

We just placed our order for bivariant boosters for next month. If ACIP approves, roll-out could start on 5 Sept (18+ for Moderna, 12+ for Pfizer with a 6-12 in the works).

MMC2URU3KVBKRGCJO5UAKALSD4.jpg

In case you haven't noticed, we already have plenty of people with blank spaces in their brains. Many of them actually quite successful. They will just join the fray.
Yes, unfortunately most of those people end up in government.

We just placed our order for bivariant boosters for next month. If ACIP approves, roll-out could start on 5 Sept (18+ for Moderna, 12+ for Pfizer with a 6-12 in the works).
you seen any info on whether moderna or pfizer would provide better/differing results?

Rip off those N95s!

"Many netizens expressed their anger, suggesting that the health of players was being sacrificed for the sake of the country's zero-Covid strategy.

The players later took their masks off for the second set and went on to win."

this is fucking ridiculous and will lead to fewer unvaxxed people getting the shot. fucking for-profit medicine horseshit.
Just as awesome as their peddling of Paxlovid. CDC is a gold mine.

this is fucking ridiculous and will lead to fewer unvaxxed people getting the shot. fucking for-profit medicine horseshit.

Still waiting for a lot of the data and I don’t know why the study and EAU submission did not cover use for the initial series.

If I had to guess right now, it might have been about time and rushing to approval - it’s a lot easier to find study participants that have had an initial dose as opposed to finding participants that have not received any prior initial doses.

a)

1661770566339.jpeg

b) if that Sunak dude had a modicum of integrity, he would’ve resigned right there and then

en anglais s’il te plaît

TLDR/H the head of the scientific advisory group to the French government is having "regrets" because they "put health before humanity" in their recommendations and excuses himself by claiming it was the political will.

TLDR/H the head of the scientific advisory group to the French government is having "regrets" because they "put health before humanity" in their recommendations and excuses himself by claiming it was the political will.
Humanity in what way?

Yea all those living elderly people have really fucked things up.
They've pretty much all fucked off now anyway. ⚰️

They were only living for an extra 1-2 years tops, then they got it and the ones that were going to die in 2020 are pushing up daisies now. The whole pandemic lockdown was a reaction to a bodybag effect - as usual the public cared about the first 100 casualties but could not give a flying fuck about the last 100,000.

he regrets having made the world a worse place
Slowly, but surely, they're repositioning themselves for when the truth will out that the lockdown effects have killed and stifled more people than the virus ever did. A reckoning awaits those on the wrong side of reality, be it in the ballot box, or professional and reputational suicide. It's that bad, what's coming.

But we also know what's coming from officialdom is: ''Well, you never had to take the vaccine. You made a choice.''
They've pretty much all fucked off now anyway. ⚰️
And yet, all the weak have gone, and the excess deaths - non-Covid ones - are much higher than normal in many parts of the Western world. That doesn't fit the narrative and paradigm.
b) if that Sunak dude had a modicum of integrity, he would’ve resigned right there and then
Agreed.

I think the graph above is reinforcing the arguments from a few posts ago. You can see South Korea, Taiwan, etc. were keeping a lid on it until it exploded and all the people who needed to die then died and now the cumulative is creeping up but at a much slower place.

The outliers are Italy and Japan. Italy is still creeping up and Japan with an equally aged demographic seems to be plateauing. The cleanliness myth might be a true.

If I get +3 do I go to zero? My parents have given up. They won't even get the new Omicron vaccines. They believe if they need more immunity they'll just have a BA.5 victim cough on them. They just gave me the rest of their masks (surgical, 3M N95, etc.) and rapid tests. If there was a mask or rapid test burning party I'm sure my father will be at it.

ok its conspiracy wednesday here on dressedwell
What else does it reveal? Everyone else in the Western world isn't dying in the numbers you Americans are. Still!

Either the stats are being cooked, there's some vaccine hesitancy if you believe the vaccines deliver more than ''modicum'' protection in Pfizer's official words, or Americans are seriously an unhealthy bunch to begin with before Covid added to the mix. I'm with the latter or the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom