Coronavirus

complete mystery what could be causing this

doghouse doghouse better get boosted and masked up quick

Thankfully that's in NoVa. But I did just get my booster

The genome of SARSCOV-2 contains a peculiar pattern of unique restriction endonuclease recognition sites allowing efficient dis- and re-assembly of the viral genome characteristic of synthetic viruses. Here, we report the likelihood of observing such a pattern in coronaviruses with no history of bioengineering. We find that SARS-CoV-2 is an anomaly, more likely a product of synthetic genome assembly than natural evolution. The restriction map of SARS-CoV-2 is consistent with many previously reported synthetic coronavirus genomes, meets all the criteria required for an efficient reverse genetic system, differs from closest relatives by a significantly higher rate of synonymous mutations in these synthetic-looking recognitions sites, and has a synthetic fingerprint unlikely to have evolved from its close relatives. We report a high likelihood that SARSCoV-2 may have originated as an infectious clone assembled in vitro

@rambo, what's the expert facebook fact-check opinion?

evidence?
None whatsoever, as you should know, because that would require at least a peer-reviewed study. Which we’ll have in a couple of months. Just to be clear, opinions of Twitter randos do not count as evidence either. (if so, I’d prefer the other rando, who basically says 1. it shows clear signs of manipulation 2. meaning it can’t be manipulated 3. because they would have removed all evidence of such manipulation - solid logic!)

about where Delta was and its only October.
“I would like to see a long COVID plan before we start declaring the pandemic is over.”

Okay. So what is the plan besides don't get it?

This is the same Hobson's choice offered to those immunocompromised people who can't get the vaccine.

“It’s going to affect the workforce, those who cannot do remote work. It’s a huge problem.”
Surely by now someone has come up with solid evidence for the existence of this problem.

“For anyone who says, ‘Let’s not do that,’ I would ask, ‘What is the alternative at this point? How do we keep the system that has so little capacity, how do we get it to continue to run over the winter?”

Truly inspiring and motivating statement doctor.

"Razak said he and his colleagues are starting to admit patients with the flu to hospital — something he has not had to do in the past two years, when public health measures such as masking kept not only COVID-19, but other viruses like influenza at bay."

And if we quarantine and lock down it is even better.

you realize this guy is a complete and total quack and is partly responsible for the state that i live in being the absolute covid cesspool that it currently is? i assume no.
I know Moderna is full of quacks as well, as is the New England Journal of Medicine it is1 in 200 @rambo, would you give your imaginary kid a toy that randomly explodes when playing 1 in 200 times?

My brother's 1 and 4 year olds survived Moderna at 1 in 200 odds.

"This young factory worker heard that the army was going to come in and take control so as to enforce a type of giant 'living with Covid' experiment which involved allowing everyone in that part of Zhengzhou city to get sick.

According to these rumours, the plan was to see how many of them would die. Then, if the carnage wasn't too bad, this would provide a guide as to whether the rest of China could open up or not."

The rest of the world no longer believes this is an experimental approach. It's standard modus operandi.

The Covidiots in Florida and Texas are getting louder in the lead-up to the med-terms.

I reckon he isn't getting the bivalent booster then?

Or he is like the previous guy in the White House and gets it anyway in spite of what he says?

I reckon he isn't getting the bivalent booster then?

Or he is like the previous guy in the White House and gets it anyway in spite of what he says?
Media were reporting that he was fully vaccinated, back when he was trying to pick a fight with Sesame Street.

good thread on this 'immunity debt' bullshit that's getting passed around by our so called serious people in the media

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom