Cufflinks

Pimpernel Smith

Can't believe there's no thread on cufflinks?

Anyway, there I was sorting out the further reaches of my wardrobe and I came across a Laco watch box...

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

Those are all from the mid-2000's and I completely forgot I had them. Was rather chuffed.

And Etro, what are they doing now? I've only come across them in airports for the last several years. The flower one is Duchamp. I bought three similar pairs at the same time and I knew one was missing and I thought maybe I binned it as the enamel had chipped and one of the flower petals was missing.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
I've had several pairs commissioned by Deakins & Francis. These are my Motorhead Warpig set. I actually have matching dinner shirt studs with this set, and tie tack.

imag0504-jpg.11041

Pimpernel Smith

Benson & Clegg had hand painted enamel cufflinks of the Fab Four awhile back, they were around GBP 495.

Panama

I am always losing my cuff links. I prefer silk knot metal cufflinks, as if I lose one they can always match with another orphan.

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
Can't believe there's no thread on cufflinks?

Anyway, there I was sorting out the further reaches of my wardrobe and I came across a Laco watch box...

View attachment 40250

View attachment 40251

View attachment 40252

View attachment 40253
View attachment 40254
View attachment 40255

View attachment 40256

View attachment 40257

Those are all from the mid-2000's and I completely forgot I had them. Was rather chuffed.

And Etro, what are they doing now? I've only come across them in airports for the last several years. The flower one is Duchamp. I bought three similar pairs at the same time and I knew one was missing and I thought maybe I binned it as the enamel had chipped and one of the flower petals was missing.
They are in the accessory thread.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
I am always losing my cuff links. I prefer silk knot metal cufflinks, as if I lose one they can always match with another orphan.

I have a pile of knots in my drawer. For whatever reason I just don't wear them anymore. I would guess it's since I only wear french cuffs in the evening for various events, and I tend to not associate that as much with the knots.

Panama

I have a pile of knots in my drawer. For whatever reason I just don't wear them anymore. I would guess it's since I only wear french cuffs in the evening for various events, and I tend to not associate that as much with the knots.
I have silk knots, but my cufflinks are silk knots....

965384027_02.jpg

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
A few other items, some Turnbull cufflinks and some D&F black oxidized ravens skull ones as well. A set of spinel encrusted skull studs with moving jaws and ruby eyes, from Deakin & Francis as well. Oddball silk knots.

I'm apparently missing a set of cufflinks too. I have some MoP ones from Henry Poole and I have no idea where they are.

20210802_181655.jpg

20210802_181853.jpg

20210802_182001.jpg

Pimpernel Smith

Purposely wore cufflinks yesterday, those dull blue chequered ones from Gieves & Hawkes with a T&A blue similarly themed shirt.

You have the problem of the tippity-tapping on your computer keyboard with cufflinks. You need to push the keyboard to the edge of the desk.

Ambrosius08

A few other items, some Turnbull cufflinks and some D&F black oxidized ravens skull ones as well. A set of spinel encrusted skull studs with moving jaws and ruby eyes, from Deakin & Francis as well. Oddball silk knots.

I'm apparently missing a set of cufflinks too. I have some MoP ones from Henry Poole and I have no idea where they are.

View attachment 40316

View attachment 40317

View attachment 40318
Those raven skull ones are cool.

florisgreen

I had a quite conspicuous collection of cufflinks in sterling silver from Tateossian, but I sold almost all of them: it was a pain to constantly remove the tarnishing.

At the moment I just have one or two shirts with double cuffs, and don't plan to buy more, so I don't need any cufflinks.

If I would, I would wear something like these:

IMG_0949_1024x1024.jpg
IMG_1033_1024x1024.jpg

Top Bottom