Doghouse's Daily Elite Yacht Instagame Thread

Doggie, do real yachties worry about wearing socks or not (as in rules) with Sperrys etc?

I like it, when do you want me to fly over and park her over in the Med for the summer?

Last edited:
Beach combing around Menorca would be as far as I would be able to go. If I don't see land, or a well stocked bar I get all dizzy and need to lie down until we're safely in harbour again.

Beach combing around Menorca would be as far as I would be able to go. If I don't see land, or a well stocked bar I get all dizzy and need to lie down until we're safely in harbour again.

I will let you know when Med Tour™ is finalized. We don't need to leave the dock if it's deemed unnecessary, and I can assure you the bar will not be an issue. We can crowd source harbors, but Palma will get preference.

18301725_224265281399901_6662316375916621283_n.jpg

Doggy, are you still sailing?

I learned to sail at school and would rent catamarans on the river to impress the odd date in my early 20s. A lot of my friends had boats though - as my dad would say: the only thing better than owning a boat is having a friend with a boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom