Domestic & International Terrorism

And again:

1653733508904.png

Did anyone else catch the 01/06 public hearing last night?

I thought it was a fairly well put together opener, though they will have to provide a lot more to win over the Fox News types who are blinded by ideology. That said, I think it’s more about providing support and encouragement for DOJ to move forward with charging Trump and his cronies.

Did anyone else catch the 01/06 public hearing last night?

I thought it was a fairly well put together opener, though they will have to provide a lot more to win over the Fox News types who are blinded by ideology. That said, I think it’s more about providing support and encouragement for DOJ to move forward with charging Trump and his cronies.
Will the Fox News crowd ever even see it? Fox is not carrying it, are they?

Will the Fox News crowd ever even see it? Fox is not carrying it, are they?

I flipped over at the end to see them discussing it, but it seems they wouldn’t actually share the proceedings with their audience:

01/06 Committee hearing today didn’t have any new bombshells, but continued to build the legal case against Trump right down to the insurrectionists.

Nothing will happen
Of course Trump will never serve a day behind bars, but the question is how far this will go? Grand jury? Indictment? Conviction?

That said, I care less about Trump than the people who stormed the Capitol on 01/06 and led the insurrection/coup. I want every one of those fuckers executed or jailed for life. They are terrorists, no better than the 9/11 hijackers.

Didn't know where to put this but I reckon I did it for Dropbear.

"Pentagon leaders worry that a Turkish military movement into Syria could force the SDF to defend against the Turkish troops."

More likely the US will abandon the Kurds like they did the Afghanis because we like Turkey because they let Finland and Sweden into NATO because we hate Russia and like Ukraine more...oh wait, my head hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom