DressedBad Darwin Awards: Worst Spanish blogger-forum-shill

Yes he is the guy from vestirseporlasbragas. A suppossed menswear enthusiast should not accept such horribly cut stuff unless he is shilling. He is worse than the aristocrat IMO.

Yes he is the guy from vestirseporlasbragas. A suppossed menswear enthusiast should not accept such horribly cut stuff unless he is shilling. He is worse than the aristocrat IMO.

Too much charlie has his side effects, his writtings high and his lack of nose bone delivers!

My favorite post was the one saying Brioni was soft and Neapoletan.

Also that Lino Lettuce, the infamous Milanese was Neapoletan as well.

Last time I watched that blog was 3-4 years ago, is he still on it?

Last edited:
Yes the blog is still active. He said Brioni was soft? It's pretty much like armor, more of a Roman cut.

I've tried some recent Brionis and they are of course not neapolitan, but current models are neither over-armoured. There is a lot of padding in the shoulders but the front canvas felt quite lightweight.

I only have seen 90's stuff, gotta admit. It was quite armored. Also have a Canali jacket with like an inch thick shoulder pads, but the front canvas feels soft.

Garcia nickersdo has my vote too.
It is good being in a forum where out of 7 regular posters 4 are Spaniards (well one half German) that ginger head.....

We're being taken over by spaniards.

It's a XV century revival. I predict a resurgence of the pen0r jockstrap from now onwards. Spanish principles of form follow function.

CarlosV01.jpg

We're going to conquer the world again, then there will only be two countries: Spain and Catalonia. Phear.

Texas and California were Spanish before American!
And Spain, of course, was Semitic before it was Spain. And as it has been severely and radically incapable of self-governance of late, perhaps time has come to cede the country back to the Semitic Federation and party like it’s the 8th century!

Last edited:
Yes the blog is still active. He said Brioni was soft? It's pretty much like armor, more of a Roman cut.

Yes, bulletproof armour. That is how this noseless understands about tailoring. Too much charlie...

I've tried some recent Brionis and they are of course not neapolitan, but current models are neither over-armoured. There is a lot of padding in the shoulders but the front canvas felt quite lightweight.

We're being taken over by spaniards.

Welcome to a lesson of history...

he definitely has one of the ugliest spanish inbred faces in menswear.

And Spain, of course, was Semitic before it was Spain. And as it has been severely and radically incapable of self-governance of late, perhaps time has come to cede the country back to the Semitic federation and party like it’s the 8th century!

That only happened on Conchita’s semitic dreams... We belonged to the ( degeneraste) Roman empire with pure Iberians descendants of Nordic invaders. Hall Odin!

Are the Spanish planning to take back the lowlands and Netherlands?
Too much effort for a province of Pakistan nowadays...

poli-diaz-vida--644x362.jpg
On the top pic needs a meme of I AM FUCKING HIGH, the world and everything on it, TONY MONTANA

There's an old thread about it on the SinAbrochar forum. Yeah, I know what you think of Salva, but even so, this Bragado doesn't seem to be much of a gentleman.

All this narcissistics are all faccade, todo fachada. This bragado without bragas blocked me one day I told him he was writting technical nonsense ( all this bloggers know a sh-t about tailoring,, are just fashionistas, only follow fashion

, he instead of being a humble gentleman and say, thanks for the explanation, it was wrong.

Same happened with the aristo-rat when I was expossing the crap of Tanga and his shilled, he said: he has no puta idea... and see I finished on the best Neapolitan houses while he continues as a wannabe.
He also kicked out of his blog a pro tailor with 40 years of experience because he was pointing all the issues of his crap, that is because both only want the free cash out of fooling politicians or the ignorants who believe on them as “ image assistants”

One of the crap featuring on his book is that any blond should wear brown or green ties, do not remember exactly.

Absolute nonsense. There are more true on the random horoscope than on his writtings.

Yes I really hate the shilling. If they were true menswear enthusiasts they would not accept badly cut stuff even for free. I know business is business, but they're doing people who want to learn a big disservice, and it's not really a honest way to earn a living. I can live with blog articles about generic menswear topics, even if most of the time they have no idea what they're talking about, at least their intentions are more honest. But shilling crap... no thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom