Supporter
Post 'em.

'Lil man vs big boi.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Crackhead v crackhead (on a bus, of course):

Santa v Santa... epic

Mike Tyson... he was pretty devastating. He did fight some pretty flabby ass motherfuckers though.

Them two need to put a beating on the guy filming it. What a fucking ass.

Was Tyson that quick at ducking/slipping later in his career?

Last edited:
Them two need to put a beating on the guy filming it. What a fucking ass.

Was Tyson that quick at ducking/slipping later in his career?

He was extremely fast, the problem is he lost motivation to fight. He got lazy and heavy, but I'll bet he could have owned the heavyweight division for a decade more if he wanted to, so the answer is he was slower later on but not because of age.

Early on, nobody could get near him. Tyson was a bull, but he was very well trained bull and used his size disadvantage to devastating effect.

This shows exactly how he was trained and used it in practice:

8 Mile... fo real dis time, yo get out my face, son.

How to catch a predator, home video version. Deserved a bigger beating.

^ Some people fight over understandable issues, however here we have the opposite:

3 dudes vs Hawaiian shirt guy... they asked for it.

Another successful pedo vengeance.

One on one, then all out brawl.

Primitive on so many levels:

Speechless. I don't blame the kid so much, his behavior is a reflection of his upbringing which in this case would be the responsibility of the mother.

My prediction for the young man: future prisoner who will father multiple kids with different women before hitting the slammer.

Last edited:
Yup. My thoughts exactly. That kid is fucked up.

My take might be extreme, but forced sterilization would be perfect in this case. Nipped at the source before the mother or the kids crank out more kids that society has to pay for.

My take might be extreme, but forced sterilization would be perfect in this case. Nipped at the source before the mother or the kids crank out more kids that society has to pay for.

Yup. For both. I actually believe certain types of convicted felons should be sterilized.

Once the government has the power of castration it can be extended to anyone. The very power to do so should be resisted.

The slippery slope, IMO, doesn't apply here. There is no incentive for Uncle Sam to take that away from those who are responsible and financially stable, perfect example would be Romney's family. I, sometimes, wish there is a test must be taken in order for people to have kids or vote. Would weed out a lot of the societal problems we currently have.

On the other hand, in about 10 years, that kid is going to yell "my shoes, *****"

This is getting way to serious for the dumb.

On the other hand, in about 10 years, that kid is going to yell "my shoes, *****"

Fortunately, Darwinism has a way of weeding these people out thru untimely deaths. One day, as they say, the shoe may be on the other foot.

Though seems like they produce faster than they get wiped out and we, the tax payers, pay for them along the way.

Sadly that's the reality we live in currently and our government is too f'ed up to fix anything.

Not to get off topic, but I lived in the ghetto for 3 years when I first came to this country. Believe me, the stereotypes often depicted are way too common in those neighborhoods then what people want to believe.

Sadly that's the reality we live in currently and our government is too f'ed up to fix anything.

Not to get off topic, but I lived in the ghetto for 3 years when I first came to this country. Believe me, the stereotypes often depicted are way too common in those neighborhoods then what people want to believe.

It's on topic.

If you study these videos, there is a very obvious correlation between viciousness and socio-economic status. I actually avoid posting the most horrific ones I've seen because I don't want to cross into snuff, but man, watching a guy put to sleep and then getting 6 or 7 more roundhouses on the ground makes you turn your head. Its always ghetto where that happens... suburban kids knock a guy down and then end the fight. Reach back to the very first fight in this thread... that's obviously suburban.

This other breed (like the grape eating kid) is after real damage, really wants to hurt somebody bad. There is a caged animal in there that comes from their environment and I don't see how that can be relieved.

For example... suburban Canadian kids fight... pretty tame:

Compare it to this ghetto-ized sickening sight:

Its almost different breeds of humans.

The Canadian fight was lame.

Second video is WTF? Did he just throw that guy into oncoming traffic?

Socio-economic status is a factor, but in countries like Singapore or Japan, this type of behavior is rather non-existent regardless of socioeconomic background. I think the society should judge more. Maybe bring back public shaming?

The Canadian fight was lame.

Second video is WTF? Did he just throw that guy into oncoming traffic?

Socio-economic status is a factor, but in countries like Singapore or Japan, this type of behavior is rather non-existent regardless of socioeconomic background. I think the society should judge more. Maybe bring back public shaming?

Yes. The guy was tossed in the street. Unbelievable. A guy on the ground, no further threat is picked up and tossed into traffic.

I agree. More judgement.

And you don't have that kind of poverty in Singapore or Japan.

Imagine if this topic was discussed in CE of SF. There would be non-stop LULz.

In CE? We would never have this thread.

My goal for this thread was never to celebrate the street fight, it was more along the lines of documenting the state of society, similar to the cop tyranny thread. Perhaps an occasional laugh but it was more a window into what we really are.

Last edited:
MMA style street fight. Then some other cracker gets his ass handed to him.

Some excellent sports fighting action. Including chicks. The horse racing one is especially hilarious, the one who got hit has some serious reaction time on him.

This is officially know as the "beat her ass Keisha" video:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

This might be the best ghetto girl fight in history. Holy shit, 5 fucking stars. Unfortunately the dumb motherfucker turned the camera towards the end.

Per the working poor thread, those are some able bodied people right there with lots of free time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who were the hockey players at the end of the sports fighting video? That was a tremendous fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom