Dressing in costume

Kingstonian

Here is a 19 year old with a convincing middle-aged 1940s look and all the accoutrements to go with it.

I miss Cardcaptor Charlie and his top hat and tails. He even used to make his own items that I had never even heard of. All dressed up but nowhere to go.

Here is a 19 year old with a convincing middle-aged 1940s look and all the accoutrements to go with it.

I miss Cardcaptor Charlie and his top hat and tails. He even used to make his own items that I had never even heard of. All dressed up but nowhere to go.

He's fucked in the head

+_4302b7499f26f81779c0a55bff246fef.png

Maybe he could teach them some grown man talk.

You sir are a jealous arrogant idiot. He is 19 and could easily pass could easily pass for 45 not to mention he wanks off to thoughts of being married to a drop dead gorgeous wife. PRO TIP come to SD and say things like "Hitting puberty might help though" around me and the people I know; on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly

You sir are a jealous arrogant idiot. on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal.

No joke, ......... deal with the consequences of your actions.

Hey @Truth Do you reckon he ever did make those phone calls? :troll:

Last edited:
Like a couple of people on here, clearly never touched a woman’s boob!

When he grows out of his costume obsession he might have a chance to touch a woman's boob. At the moment there is no way of that happening.

Do you reckon Tibor has touched a woman's boob? Possibly, or not even a chance?

Last edited:
When he grows out of his costume obsession he might have a chance to touch a woman's boob. At the moment there is no way of that happening.

You never know with subcultures. There could be a group of girls into retro costumes who think he is their wildest dreams come true. I used to see it with pasty little goth kids who were making out like Errol within their set.

Merle Haggard and Willie Nelson and I claim my £5.

Townes Van Zandt. I’ll claim my pesos, since I’ve also visited the trailer home site he lived in while filming Heartworn Highways. Next year I’m planning to take the family camping at Joshua Tree (they don’t know yet that I’m also planning to visit the motel room Gram died in).

Last edited:
How does a 19 year old have £10,000

You'd be surprised. But they're likely drug runners or have parents who have set-up well performing trust funds.

In the summer of 1989, I had just turned 18, and left the sixth-form before higher education and in the space of 4 months, I saved £3,700 working as a fitters mate. That was the best I did at that age. Not bad for a kid, and I felt rich compared to my chums, but alas, if only we could be that young and easily pleased.

You never know with subcultures. There could be a group of girls into retro costumes who think he is their wildest dreams come true. I used to see it with pasty little goth kids who were making out like Errol within their set.

A couple of my mates went goth. The girls we're interesting, in that they were either dog ugly or full of tattoos and flirting with heroin. I called BS on that scene, but then again, being a RL kid at the time they would have no use for me, or me them. In all cases, the mates of mine who went with that were all complete nerds and either slightly overweight or small pasty skinny dudes. Weaklings.

The first wave of goth hit in the early eighties and the chicks I knew were lovely, sorta Siouxsie Sioux types in spike heels and fishnets. Somehow the scene morphed into being the receptacle for overweight social misfits with body piercings and face tatts who were all depressed and into self harm. No sign of Bauhaus or The Cure, they were into Slipknot and Korn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom