You must be harder on your shirts than I am! I haven't had those problems with any of my hand-stitched shirts - Inglese, Borrelli, Barba and others.

Mind you, I wash all of my shirts on gentle machine wash, in individual mesh washing bags so they don't get tangled up, then line dry them and iron them myself.

Tut! Tut! I wash each of my shirts individually and dry them singularly on a line in case one touches the other and the hand stitching fails. It's like mechanical failure at 40,000 feet and must be avoided at all costs.

IMG_2510.JPG

Bumped into their website, while researching for possible new tailor a while ago. The discriptions of the work + social media postings, was off-putting.
But good enough for a bit of Fabio shilling I guess.

Bumped into their website, while researching for possible new tailor a while ago. The discriptions of the work + social media postings, was off-putting.
But good enough for a bit of Fabio shilling I guess.
were you surfing the dark web? good tailors dont need insta etc.

This poor felllow ordered a suit from Mr Raro, Mararo, aka Mohamad Ayoubi :

IMG_6940.PNG

A couple of days later I guess he wasn't so happy when he discovered he grossly overpaid for a Mimmo Pirozzi suit :

IMG_6938.PNG

How does that prick even make money?

P.S. Top top analice!

i guess money is quite tight actually. he closed his boutique (flag ship store he called it way back when, at the time when we brought on some instagram heat and he threatened with his team of international lawyers lol) and now only does showroom appointments to see his fugly moustachio-ed wares. in 2014 he was still talking about the milanese boutique being the first of many. london and tokyo were said to follow shortly,,,

IMG_4339.JPG

How does that prick even make money?

He probably has a sugardaddy™ somewhere or his Arab family has money and they sent their gay son to Italy and transfer a monthly allowance for him to play with. Becoming a major influencer™ isn't cheap. Neither is a shop in Milano.
Easiest way to make money: Create a hyped brand/ Insta profile and sell cheap stuff at high prices.

i guess money is quite tight actually. he closed his boutique (flag ship store he called it way back when, at the time we brought on some instagram heat and he threatened with his team of international lawyers lol) and now only does showroom appointments to see his fugly moustachio-ed wares. in 2014 he was still talking about the milanese boutique being the first of many. london and tokyo were said to follow shortly,,,

View attachment 23910

So no sugardaddy any more? What about his "wife"

i guess money is quite tight actually. he closed his boutique (flag ship store he called it way back when, at the time when we brought on some instagram heat and he threatened with his team of international lawyers lol) and now only does showroom appointments to see his fugly moustachio-ed wares. in 2014 he was still talking about the milanese boutique being the first of many. london and tokyo were said to follow shortly,,,

View attachment 23910

Correct and apparently he is not even paying his workers :

IMG_6946.PNG

trying to look like a taylor

Yes, but by doing what? Top stitching the patch pocket with a dark thread?
And while standing? The pretty much only times you stand at a table is when you draft a pattern, apply alterations to a garment/ re-cut it, you cut the cloth and mark-stitch the lines.
If he really wanted to look like a tailor he would have sat down with the jacket on his knees. Like ye olde master he is talking about in his video. BTW, the lapel pad stitches are terrible.

Yes, but by doing what? Top stitching the patch pocket with a dark thread?
And while standing? The pretty much only times you stand at a table is when you draft a pattern, apply alterations to a garment/ re-cut it, you cut the cloth and mark-stitch the lines.
If he really wanted to look like a tailor he would have sat down with the jacket on his knees. Like ye olde master he is talking about in his video. BTW, the lapel pad stitches are terrible.
on instagram no one cares about such futile details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom