Fall of Afghanistan

I never claimed that. Perhaps you should reread.

12 + 1 (yourself) = a bakers dozen. 13.
1630453937575.png

How much of that air fleet will fall into disrepair due to lack of service do you think?

I assume they will keep the arms and vehicles running for decades to come.
I heard or read somewhere - I don't know how accurate it is - that those big helicopters need 2 hours of maintenance etc for every hour of flying.

I imagine some might have vital software disabled too.

I expect to hear of a few falling out of the sky in the next year

Sad, but true. The winner takes it all.

Woke as the glue that would hold the masses, the military and the multicultural society together has been found wanting.

The West has a big credibility gap and way too early to cash on one's chips that the fall of Afghanistan is nothing compared to the fall of Saigon.

^How and what kind of "havoc" is a scarcity of heroin wreaking? Are addicts running wild committing crimes and exclaiming, "I gotta have a fix, just one little fix!"...or what?

Except that the Afghan white went to Australia and Europe, while the US gets Mexican tar heroin.

"American advisers messaged me three times. They said, even if you can't bring the helicopter, come by road with your family members to get evacuated. But I didn't accept the offer."

This bloke wouldn't fly to Uzbekistan. He wouldn't stay back at the US controlled base. He disappeared with the helicopter and the States still offered to evacuate him.

Good luck flying for the Taliban without the external contractors to maintain your equipment.

"Afghan Taliban forces killed six civilians in Pakistan and injured at least 17 others in an "unprovoked" bombing and gunfire attack on a border town on Sunday, Pakistan says.

The attack at Chaman on Sunday was condemned by Pakistan's military who said the Afghan side launched "indiscriminate fire".
Pakistan forces retaliated. One Afghan soldier was killed.

It's unclear what sparked the clash at the major border crossing.

However it comes amid a rise in tensions between the neighbouring countries over security issues, since the Taliban regained control of Afghanistan last year."

Better put those Black Hawk helicopters and M4 carbines to work..

You will be 100 percent safe because we took over the Yanks' humvees, body armour, M4 carbine, night vision goggles and Blackhawk helicopters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom