Fascism Watch - 2018

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
violent incident, in which members of a Trump-supporting far-right group kicked and punched people and wielded a sword on the streets of Manhattan, was captured on camera Friday, and New York Police Department confirmed that three arrests had been made in connection with the incident.
The altercation occurred shortly after the group, which calls itself Proud Boys and is listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, held a meeting at the New York Metropolitan Republican Club
https://www.newsweek.com/violent-far-right-group-fox-news-victims-1168454

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
One nazi killed 11 today. Yesterday they caught the crazy far-right MAGAbomber. The day before a white supremicist shooter at a supermarket.

Last edited:

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter
Ratings
If Gab is supposedly a safe space for fascism then excoriate every other platform on the internet.

hossoso

Goes Missing More Often Than A Set Of Keys
Ratings
It makes a refreshing change that this group go about with their faces shown, unlike the masked marvals of Antifa. The problem that Antifa has, is that paramilitary organisations begat blowback.

You're going to be really disappointed when you hear about the KKK. They've got a whole thing going on. I don't like it; all those guys are rotted little buttholes.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
The NZ killer was all over Iron March forum and was associated with Antipodean Resistance. Seems to subscribe to the same ‘Siege’ variant of fascism that Attomwaffen follow.

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
i saw this and thought of this thread

I'm not buying this is an extension of #Gamergate/Pewdiepie/YouTube conservatives inspiring the shooter. His so called manifesto, I hate use that word, as it almost elevates these nutters to having a viable political stance, is filled with internet irony, but when it comes to his radicalisation he is explicit: it was a trip to France. That may prove yet another layer of subterfuge.

Top Bottom