Fascism Watch - 2020

Pimpernel Smith

And who were supporting these hyper-Nationalists and Neo Nazis? Only the EU and the Democrats. They killed a lot of them during the later stages of the war once they had served their usefulness.

They replaced their offices and sent them over the top on WWI suicide missions. This was to ensure they had zero political say in the new regime.

The exact same level of corruption exists in the Ukraine, only this time with dodgy Democrats and crack heads getting their share.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
When that was initially reported by the BBC there was NO mention that he was a Rabbi.
weird. think they didn't know? did it at least say he was orthodox? you can clearly see the other jews in the picture trying to help him.

Rambo

Supporter
Well, they didn't even mention that he was Jewish.
well you said rabbi not jewish so i figured they must have mentioned something about the reason behind the attack and not gotten his status, for lack of a better word, correct. weird either way they didn't at least update it.

formby001

well you said rabbi not jewish so i figured they must have mentioned something about the reason behind the attack and not gotten his status, for lack of a better word, correct. weird either way they didn't at least update it.
It was an oversight. I shoud have said: 'that they didn't report that he was Jewish and a Rabbi' but you'd responded before I could edit.

Rambo

Supporter
It was an oversight. I shoud have said: 'that they didn't report that he was Jewish and a Rabbi' but you'd responded before I could edit.
ah. i thought you meant they were attempting to obfuscate the "true nature" by hiding his religious orientation.

Pimpernel Smith

racists in nascar. surprised, i'm sure

Did it not turn out to be some electrical cable?

They need to do a thorough investigation - but as the police are not to be trusted and they themselves are associated and tainted by the fans of the sport - they should hand over the investigation to BLM and Anitifa. And accept their findings, including ending the dreadful motor sport completely.

Rambo

Supporter
Did it not turn out to be some electrical cable?

They need to do a thorough investigation - but as the police are not to be trusted and they themselves are associated and tainted by the fans of the sport - they should hand over the investigation to BLM and Anitifa. And accept their findings, including ending the dreadful motor sport completely.
I cant tell if this is a serious post or not

Pimpernel Smith

I cant tell if this is a serious post or not
The FBI is doing the investigation.

There is a lot stuff on Twitter saying it is the sport of the white working classes in the USA, and therefore, it needs to be shut down. Celebrities and those folk who get a free pass and an indulgence for pointing at the white working and underclass and hysterical exclaim them to be undesirables.

There was some Twitter stuff as well, saying that it turned out not to be a noose. We shall see in all due course.

Edit: Is this the noose:

Last edited:

Pimpernel Smith

this whole story gets more ridiculous the longer its going on. first it was a noose, then it was a garage door pull down. now it was meant for someone else.
It's another embarrassing spectacle in the hysteria of the cultural revolution.

Top Bottom