Fascism & Nazi Watch - 2024

violent incident, in which members of a Trump-supporting far-right group kicked and punched people and wielded a sword on the streets of Manhattan, was captured on camera Friday, and New York Police Department confirmed that three arrests had been made in connection with the incident.
The altercation occurred shortly after the group, which calls itself Proud Boys and is listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, held a meeting at the New York Metropolitan Republican Club

https://www.newsweek.com/violent-far-right-group-fox-news-victims-1168454

Black block =/= antifascism

Also, kinda funny to see Fuhrer Gavin in full Proud Boy uniform in the same post.

D562B181-F171-47AC-8D9B-5F7EB4055FB9.jpeg

One nazi killed 11 today. Yesterday they caught the crazy far-right MAGAbomber. The day before a white supremicist shooter at a supermarket.

Last edited:
If Gab is supposedly a safe space for fascism then excoriate every other platform on the internet.

^
Reads like the plot of a film...

Scant information coming out about this, but it appears to have been no more than some drunken squaddies getting a bit out of hand one evening in a chat room. No officer class involved and no real plot.

It makes a refreshing change that this group go about with their faces shown, unlike the masked marvals of Antifa. The problem that Antifa has, is that paramilitary organisations begat blowback.

You're going to be really disappointed when you hear about the KKK. They've got a whole thing going on. I don't like it; all those guys are rotted little buttholes.

The NZ killer was all over Iron March forum and was associated with Antipodean Resistance. Seems to subscribe to the same ‘Siege’ variant of fascism that Attomwaffen follow.

Remember The Crying Nazi behind the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally?

F5F9B53B-B883-467A-9DD7-E2F27E7AAE3C.jpeg

i saw this and thought of this thread

xstRqQn.jpg

I'm not buying this is an extension of #Gamergate/Pewdiepie/YouTube conservatives inspiring the shooter. His so called manifesto, I hate use that word, as it almost elevates these nutters to having a viable political stance, is filled with internet irony, but when it comes to his radicalisation he is explicit: it was a trip to France. That may prove yet another layer of subterfuge.

As ever with the BBC it's what they miss that bares further scrutiny: ''IS took this a stage further, shocking the world with its gruesome videos of hostages appearing to be beheaded on camera, as well as other atrocities such as men being thrown off high buildings after being "convicted" of homosexuality.

While these had the effect of alienating mainstream Muslim populations, they simultaneously attracted to the cause young men from around the world who often had criminal, psychopathic or sadistic dispositions.''

No, the hostages were not ''appearing'' to be beheaded on camera, they were beheaded on camera, as well as burnt to death, drowned, etc. But what of the women, the wives of these criminals, psychopaths and sadists, who travelled from Europe and elsewhere to join the Islamic State. What exactly inspired them? And how Islamic was the Islamic State? We live in world where Brunei has stoning laws for being gay, are they not as barbaric as ISIS, or criminals, psychopaths and sadists?

But in essence, I agree: far right Nazis and neo-Nazi types have always been close to Islamism with their shared hatred of jews and desire for barbarity. The good news buried in there, at the end, is that there is a ''Lack of Cohesion'' amongst fascist neo-Nazis and far right groups in the UK. The danger is one of real twisted lone wolves as we have seen in Norway and New Zealand. But very difficult to capture these individuals as they are often well under the radar of security forces.

I consider this Islamofascism and my question to Antifa types, where are you, why aren't you engaged in the good fight other than with the Kurds, why aren't you putting your head above the parapet back home:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...links-material-calling-gay-people-lashed.html

Last edited:
But in essence, I agree: far right Nazis and neo-Nazi types have always been close to Islamism with their shared hatred of jews and desire for barbarity. The good news buried in there, at the end, is that there is a ''Lack of Cohesion'' amongst fascist neo-Nazis and far right groups in the UK. The danger is one of real twisted lone wolves as we have seen in Norway and New Zealand. But very difficult to capture these individuals as they are often well under the radar of security forces.
what's with all the equivocation here? the real danger is nazis. the real danger is white supremacists. too many words. just like isis these people should be put out to pasture.

Remind me of this compliment I received.

Attachments

• geechiefash.png
    geechiefash.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom