Fascism & Nazi Watch - 2024

our strong canadian fascists. still waiting on Arnathor Arnathor 's arrest video.

Bad optics when you post a video of a midget grandather getting arrested as an example of crypto-Nazism in Canada.

What to believe?

Trudeau's Nazi Truckers Must Die narrative, delivered from his safe house whilst shitting his...I mean recovering from Covid?

From my safe distance, looks like he's played one Neo-Nazi slur too far. For staters there's not enough Nazi flags to support the narrative. Couple of faceless plants here and there. The Left's tactic of portraying their enemies as rascists, transphobes, mysogynistic, greasy Islamophobes and Nazis has been played to the ultimate by Trudeau, not content to using just one, he's played the full deck. He's busted flush. The man-child exposed incapable of understanding and putting himself in the place of his enemies. In this case, working class truckers.

This may yet be the end of a certain kind of cod-faux liberalism that behind the mask of empathy, there are vicious fangs.

hmmmmmmm.

yes, very complicated. much facts.
Certainly don't consider Trudeau's framing credible. The god-man-child himself.

Nazi flags everywhere, like the Nuremburg rally. To paint his fellow Canadians like that, exposes him. There is something ugly there and LMF. He certainly thinks little of Canadians, he denigrates them on the world stage and hides like a coward. And he thinks the world looks on in admiration?

Bad optics when you post a video of a midget grandather getting arrested as an example of crypto-Nazism in Canada.

What to believe?

Trudeau's Nazi Truckers Must Die narrative, delivered from his safe house whilst shitting his...I mean recovering from Covid?

From my safe distance, looks like he's played one Neo-Nazi slur too far. For staters there's not enough Nazi flags to support the narrative. Couple of faceless plants here and there. The Left's tactic of portraying their enemies as rascists, transphobes, mysogynistic, greasy Islamophobes and Nazis has been played to the ultimate by Trudeau, not content to using just one, he's played the full deck. He's busted flush. The man-child exposed incapable of understanding and putting himself in the place of his enemies. In this case, working class truckers.

This may yet be the end of a certain kind of cod-faux liberalism that behind the mask of empathy, there are vicious fangs.
Sigh, he was in the house today. He is a complete tool but he does not have a "Nazi Truckers Must Die, narrative."

Too bad you say nothing about Candice Bergen, interim Conservative leader, shitting on Trudeau and supporting the "hero" truckers. Yet in 2020 she said "Enough is enough, clear the blockades" in response to indigenous blockades and protests.This protest has been orchestrated by non-trucker groups including hate groups so it is not just faceless plants.

The old ginger fucktard in PJs was arrested for disturbing the peace. This cunt is honking his horn continuously. The people of Ottawa are angry but peaceful in response to having their lives disrupted by this bullshit.

You got into a scrap with a delivery driver minutes after confronting him about blocking your parking spot.

Sigh, he was in the house today. He is a complete tool but he does not have a "Nazi Truckers Must Die, narrative."

Too bad you say nothing about Candice Bergen, interim Conservative leader, shitting on Trudeau and supporting the "hero" truckers. Yet in 2020 she said "Enough is enough, clear the blockades" in response to indigenous blockades and protests.This protest has been orchestrated by non-trucker groups including hate groups so it is not just faceless plants.

The old ginger fucktard in PJs was arrested for disturbing the peace. This cunt is honking his horn continuously. The people of Ottawa are angry but peaceful in response to having their lives disrupted by this bullshit.

You got into a scrap with a delivery driver minutes after confronting him about blocking your parking spot.
I'm only saying as I see it: he has framed your truckers as Nazis and bigots on the world stage. Fact as has been latched onto on this forum.

The old guy who was arrested, has been called a fascist. If he's been honking his horn like an idiot, I agree looks like PJ's, isn't that sign of mental illness, rather that latent fascism? If he was real fascist he would have thrashed those cops, or put up a good fight. And hence it was posted on the Fascism Watch topic. That's the framing of it, why else post it here?

It's not BS for the truckers. It's their life blood.

Glad you bring my little altercation into it. He wasn't a trucker. He was grocery clerk thug in a van. Who now has no job and will likely have a criminal record shortly that will hinder his life prospects. That wasn't because he represented the delivery driver class, or had some legitimate grievance, it's because he's violent thug who is a bad advertisment to his employer and himself. Now he's fucked and I did that to him. Do you have a problem with that? I don't.

I'm only saying as I see it: he has framed your truckers as Nazis and bigots on the world stage. Fact as has been latched onto on this forum.
i wonder if there's a reason why?

The old guy who was arrested, has been called a fascist. If he's been honking his horn like an idiot, I agree looks like PJ's, isn't that sign of mental illness, rather that latent fascism?
and the cops were called communists by the idiots in the video? does that mean they're going to seize the means of production and take down the bourgeois elite pig dog capitalists?

If he was real fascist he would have thrashed those cops, or put up a good fight.
i guess over a long enough period of time you out live your fascist phase and turn into a lib.

And hence it was posted on the Fascism Watch topic. That's the framing of it, why else post it here?
because these people are fucking dumb and they make for good thread material.

no their life blood is working. their not wanting to wear masks is their own piss baby behavior. that's all this is about. nothing more.

Glad you bring my little altercation into it. He wasn't a trucker. He was grocery clerk thug in a van.
so he was a black guy.

Who now has no job and will likely have a criminal record shortly that will hinder his life prospects.
great so an over worked under paid man who probably was at the end of his rope dealing with the stupid cunts who live on your block had a bad day after and snapped after some prick who looks like a freshly circumcized penis starting yelling in his face and threatening him now has to have his life ruined. all for what? a good story you can tell at the next company cocktail party? the next meeting of fascists inc. where you tell them how you got rid of another swarthy type that are polluting the minds and bodies of your poor dutch youth? what does this ultimately serve other than your already over-inflated ego? is it really necessary for you to take someone from their family?

Do you have a problem with that? I don't.
i sure as fuck do

i sure as fuck do
Tough titties isn't it? He won't be doing any time, but he will be thoroughly shamed and done over. That's how it works. You can't tolerate being attacked in the street by a mere thug.

He's very fortunate this is not a grimy sink estate, or Belfast either side of the peace wall, as it would be rougher justice being metered out.

From that perspective, he's very a lucky thuggish lout indeed as we still have the rule law and due process here.

I did see Trudeau had come out of hiding, thanks for that. Still the tired old trope of Nazi and Confederate flags I see. Yawn.

Last edited:

The old guy who was arrested, has been called a fascist. If he's been honking his horn like an idiot, I agree looks like PJ's, isn't that sign of mental illness, rather that latent fascism? If he was real fascist he would have thrashed those cops, or put up a good fight. And hence it was posted on the Fascism Watch topic. That's the framing of it, why else post it here?

Glad you bring my little altercation into it. He wasn't a trucker. He was grocery clerk thug in a van. Who now has no job and will likely have a criminal record shortly that will hinder his life prospects. That wasn't because he represented the delivery driver class, or had some legitimate grievance, it's because he's violent thug who is a bad advertisment to his employer and himself. Now he's fucked and I did that to him. Do you have a problem with that? I don't.
Here is a statement from the Canadian Trucking Alliance:

The vast majority of the Canadian trucking industry is vaccinated with the overall industry vaccination rate among truck drivers closely mirroring that of the general public. Accordingly, most of our nation’s hard-working truck drivers are continuing to move cross-border and domestic freight to ensure our economy continues to function.

The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) does not support and strongly disapproves of any protests on public roadways, highways, and bridges. CTA believes such actions – especially those that interfere with public safety – are not how disagreements with government policies should be expressed. Members of the trucking industry who want to publicly express displeasure over government policies can choose to hold an organized, lawful event on Parliament Hill or contact their local MP. What is not acceptable is disrupting the motoring public on highways and commerce at the border.

“The Government of Canada and the United States have now made being vaccinated a requirement to cross the border. This regulation is not changing so, as an industry, we must adapt and comply with this mandate,” said CTA president Stephen Laskowski. “The only way to cross the border, in a commercial truck or any other vehicle, is to get vaccinated.”

our strong canadian fascists. still waiting on Arnathor Arnathor 's arrest video.

Screenshot 2022-02-20 104240.png

Sorry Rambo, if you want to crack me over the head with a baton you'll have to come to Canada yourself.

Pro-Russian head of the DNR, Denis Pushilin, awarding a medal to Lieutenant Colonel Timur Kurilkin for "destroying 250 Nazis" - which is ironic, as he is wearing Nazi and Neo-Nazi patches:

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith your boy

Sadly, something has gone very wrong with that boy, or was he a Russian asset from the start? As I said a few weeks back his Modernity series was spot-on and suddenly it was like Putin had sponsored it. I ditched him there and then, haven't watched anything since. I don't go into age restricted content in Youtube, but unless it's been cleverly edited, there doesn't seem to be any road left for PJW. Zero credibility. It's game over.

Edit: Thinking about it, PJW videos do employ good montage, maybe there's a Russian editor there.

Last edited:
The founder of the Russian mercenary group Wagner, active throughout the ME, Africa and Ukraine:

A9264D13-97D8-43BE-AC80-FB0D7A8E34B8.jpeg

Dmitry Valerievich Utkin is a GRU special forces officer, where he served as a lieutenant colonel. After retiring in 2013 from the GRU he fought on the side of Assad in the Syrian Civil War, before eventually forming Wagner in 2014, which was first spotted in Crimea during its annexation by Russia.

philadelphia guys beating up patriot front nazi cosplayers as they hop into uhaul trucks and drive off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom