friend customer's advanced euro member thread

Pimpernel Smith

It is impressive, a shame its a fat double now though
That's where you're completely wrong mate. I was trying to position my face for the selfie and doing so I scrunched up a bit.

I have no double chin, never have and I still have chiseled jawline.

ASSHAT

That's where you're completely wrong mate. I was trying to position my face for the selfie and doing so I scrunched up a bit.

I have no double chin, never have and I still have chiseled jawline.
Unlike you with me, I don't think enough of any of you to scour your past posts or avatars for evidence of your twisted characters. If it's to hand, yes, otherwise, my memory is good enough.

Pimpernel Smith

Unlike you with me, I don't think enough of any of you to scour your past posts or avatars for evidence of your twisted characters. If it's to hand, yes, otherwise, my memory is good enough.
Try and cite sources and quotes correctly. You academic types can get into trouble for that.

Pimpernel Smith

Who removed my FNB posts. Pimpernel Smith crying to the mods? Or doghouse doghouse protecting the old home?
Ah diddums!

Wasn't me complaining either. Perhaps those posts had nothing to do with advancing the cause of the advanced euro member thread? Just a thought.

It does appear be degenerating into some continental mainland Europe clusterfuck devoid of all advancement of the advanced euro members.

Perhaps they weren't that advanced after all?

ASSHAT

The title was a bit of an old joke and the intent was merely to keep the non bespoke riff raff out of the conversation. Clearly it didnt work. You see when i set up this thread i was temporarily banned from posting in the bespoke thread and the disagreeable thread. It was an easy workaround of the moderation. But I have no problem with the thread turning into a shit on Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith

Pimpernel Smith

The title was a bit of an old joke and the intent was merely to keep the non bespoke riff raff out of the conversation. Clearly it didnt work. You see when i set up this thread i was temporarily banned from posting in the bespoke thread and the disagreeable thread. It was an easy workaround of the moderation. But I have no problem with the thread turning into a shit on Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith
You should know by now it always ends badly when you set-up an alternative club from the one you've been black balled from.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
Careful, ze Germans are watching. IIRCC there were some whiny cunts from there who complained about posts here previously.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
Believe it was the Munich Bespok boys.
And Donnie C. I don't know if Cravatte_Noire is on that forum too but he and his bum boy proxies were especially whiny cunts. Far more cuntish than Sarto over his fucking shirt pics

IMG_1574.JPG
IMG_1575.JPG
IMG_1576.JPG

Pimpernel Smith

Or was it the one with the rose tattoo...I remember that was much smaller, it didn't wrap itself around the body down to the...

ASSHAT

Indeed. It's like a bunch of squabbling school boys in short pants!
You sir are a jealous arrogant idiot. He is turning 40 and could easily pass for 25, not to mention he is married to a drop dead gorgeous wife. PRO TIP come to DW and say things like "bunch of squabbling school boys in short pants" around me and the people I know; on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.

Top Bottom