friend customer's advanced euro member thread

dude thats the other don, don colon. Cochita is talking abput DonsClub. Two different germans.

JESUS, ZIP IT ON THE CONCHITA. SSSHHH.

I know. I looked at the site. But we haven't seen Don Colonoscope's broken benches in a long time. It would be nice to see a retrospective. Who could put something like that together?

87AF1E54-7E29-4447-A928-307DDF1DE84F.gif

morroccobespoke morroccobespoke as a resident of toulouse, could you share your insights in french casual? It’s always struck me a slightly perverted with much use of smooth leather, clips, buttons and belts

D84A9C83-C6DF-4523-8922-81F87A0D39F7.png
D1A308BF-9C50-417F-B457-8723D2C923D1.png

Shouldn’t be surprised that our Japanese friend is such a hit. Used to go by the name scooby doo on instagram. Walter Walter i believe has a very deep archive of this guy, dating back to his days ad japans only mr raro fan boy. He even referred to his style as “mafia style”.
82A36F42-ABBD-4CB3-97A1-42DBEAFB5399.png
9C4FC92E-EC4B-4ACB-ABFE-D412B9ABCAB5.jpeg
93D55315-BC35-43C7-AF45-D38F075BB027.jpeg

Shouldn’t be surprised that our Japanese friend is such a hit. Used to go by the name scooby doo on instagram. Walter Walter i believe has a very deep archive of this guy, dating back to his days ad japans only mr raro fan boy. He even referred to his style as “mafia style”.
View attachment 34859View attachment 34860View attachment 34861

Ololololo magia style.

He hinted on having deep knowledge on some of mararo’s dirty loundry but was very secretive about it. He might have been afraid to share it

One of these days i will Do a deep dive into the jap archives. Unfortunately scooby doo is now on private morroccobespoke morroccobespoke and aristoi bcn aristoi bcn still have access to his recent post afaik

Seems public right now
Olo thanks for the heads up doghouse doghouse . He’s public again. May have confused him with a dw member who recently turned his insta on private. Nvm. Carry on

pro tip; if you don’t have an igent insta account don’t follow him. He will check your profile immediately upon following and block you if he believes you are a troll or non serious

The jap is a good guy, really devote to the craft. I attribute the stylistic choices of his commissions to his young age. I'm about to convince him to use my tailor instead of Pirozzi always on via Chiaia 197 who charges him twice the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom