friend customer's advanced euro member thread

He needs to:
(a) lose at least 30kg; and
(b) find a better "#bespoketailor".

30kg per leg?

D9661CEF-7530-4BB8-BA37-02078F0E6F2E.png
EE4E4009-11BA-4CF4-A9DA-A203A9F541EC.png

I thought it was the angle of the 1st photo that made his legs look funny. But that lady's dress might not even fit around one of his thighs.

Wasn't that man the sales boss at Foster's?

Speaking of Foster's, Skoaktiebolaget only started carrying them a relatively short time ago, but now they appear to be having a clearance sale of all of their Foster & Son models.

Edited to add: Euro iGent Jesper, at his Shoegazing blog, think that Foster & Sons is shutting down:

Last edited:
Speaking of Foster's, Skoaktiebolaget only started carrying them a relatively short time ago, but now they appear to be having a clearance sale of all of their Foster & Son models.

Edited to add: Euro iGent Jesper, at his Shoegazing blog, think that Foster & Sons is shutting down:

Oh man, that is a shame. They made great stuff, and never were such a trend like some of the others.

I saw the sale on my Instagram feed, but it looked like mostly old stock to me.

of Foster's, Skoaktiebolaget only started carrying them a relatively short time ago, but now they appear to be having a clearance sale of all of their Foster & Son models

Euros and Japs must all be into foot binding with their skinny shoe sizing! They look nice but narrow.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve landed on that site, confusing it with the music genre!

Foster & Son were getting their RTW shoes made by someone else until recently. They're probably too small to have their own factory. Outside of Lucky Lucan aficionados, they've always been a niche.

Foster & Son were getting their RTW shoes made by someone else until recently. They're probably too small to have their own factory. Outside of Lucky Lucan aficionados, they've always been a niche.

C&J. I have old C&J's bench/hand grade. Old Foster's RTW (15 years old, resoled twice) and bespoke. Their then RTW is indistinguishable from the C&J I own.

A Canadian chef.

I saw Mr. A a couple of months. TBF I was dreading the elephant in the room but he looked really good. I told him so as well. I was right up close and theres no way you would think its a hair piece. Bit of Botox action as well. He looks 15 years younger and it looks natural as well. Cant fault him.

We talked about his pre order RTW biz and I was sorry to hear he had called time on it. To many people sending them back becuase they was no hand work. Dispite the fact you could buy the hand made models on the site, at twice the price. Some stupid people out there. I was disappointed because although not as good as their handmade models I thought they were decent value. They did a fuller model with a higher waist, which is what he made for me for my last pair. Best pair of pants ever. Totally awesome.

I saw Mr. A a couple of months. TBF I was dreading the elephant in the room but he looked really good. I told him so as well. I was right up close and theres no way you would think its a hair piece. Bit of Botox action as well. He looks 15 years younger and it looks natural as well. Cant fault him.

We talked about his pre order RTW biz and I was sorry to hear he had called time on it. To many people sending them back becuase they was no hand work. Dispite the fact you could buy the hand made models on the site, at twice the price. Some stupid people out there. I was disappointed because although not as good as their handmade models I thought they were decent value. They did a fuller model with a higher waist, which is what he made for me for my last pair. Best pair of pants ever. Totally awesome.
Which is the fuller model with higher waist? Definitely interested

Which is the fuller model with higher waist? Definitely interested
These are the models. Designed by Mr. Ambrosi still but the name has been changed to avoid idiots thinking they will get handmade pants. Sign upto their email and they will tell you when their new order period will be and the date they will be sent out. I have been happy with the ones I had off the site and would order again for sure. I cant say much about the Hollywood as I havent purchased them but the 207 is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom