Funny Pictures, Tweets, & Videos

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter
1612299912267.jpg

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
^
it's amazing how excited domestic canines get when their owners come home.

Shouldn't post this, but it is pretty funny.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
This video is crazy. Man tries to steal a pipe from a construction site and his life becomes a nightmare. Watch until the end. Just WOW. All of them are a bunch of idiots.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
i dont know why but this one has me crying

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
people have just been looking for an excuse to ditch these fucking things. here they've just been going nuts.

It was getting close to time to alter the guidance, but once again they did an awful job of communicating it. I just don’t think many vaccine hesitant folks are racing out now to get vaccinated because the CDC say they are allowed to take the mask off afterwards.

Public health messaging is tough in this environment, there are so many people out there actively trying to discredit whatever they say. So much of our planning for this was based on assumptions that people are ultimately rational and willing to make some effort to stay safe and keep others safe. We were so wrong about that. As evidenced by several poasters here.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
here i am at the beach. some nice mexican people gave me a few beers and we had a good time.

Top Bottom