Funny TikTok's, Tweets, Gifs, Pics & Videos

1631544890742.png

Laugh, and the world laughs with you;. Weep, and you weep alone.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox.

Interesting, if someone on a street corner is crying someone will go up and ask if they are ok. Have seen this happen on a tram, and have in fact done it myself. But if someone is laughing to themselves on a street corner I reckon people would cross over to avoid!

Interesting, if someone on a street corner is crying someone will go up and ask if they are ok. Have seen this happen on a tram, and have in fact done it myself. But if someone is laughing to themselves on a street corner I reckon people would cross over to avoid!
Yes, context matters.

EA345BE8-136B-4AF3-B1C7-913F9A658694.jpeg

If it’s not about dick measuring, wth is going on in this 60s illustration?

The old man has a sense of mission in bringing home the shark even whilst it is being stripped away. The symbolism is about having a purpose and meaning in life. Maybe that's something Hemmingway should have remembered before blowing his brains out with the shotgun. Although, as Bukowksi has stated, when he did that, it was done with style. And style is the answer to everything.

The old man has a sense of mission in bringing home the shark even whilst it is being stripped away. The symbolism is about having a purpose and meaning in life. Maybe that's something Hemmingway should have remembered before blowing his brains out with the shotgun. Although, as Bukowksi has stated, when he did that, it was done with style. And style is the answer to everything.
Wasn't it a Marlin?

doghouse doghouse ’s neighbor’s are selling. At half a million asking price, maybe they could’ve put all the beer cans in the trash and …. I dunno …. flushed the toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom