Funny TikTok's, Tweets, Gifs, Pics & Videos

void.jpg

the onion is on fire lately

Generous Military Sends $800 In Disability To Man Who Wakes Up Screaming Every Night
12/05/13 10:31am
SEE MORE: LOCAL

WASHINGTON—In a deeply magnanimous gesture of charity to the two-time war veteran, sources confirmed today that a truly beneficent U.S. military generously sends a bounteous $800 in monthly benefits to John Callins, a former combat soldier in Iraq and Afghanistan who wakes up every night screaming in a pool of his own sweat. “In order to compensate those who live with service-related disabilities, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offers veterans and their families a monthly tax-free monetary benefit,” VA spokesman John Warner said of the noble and unbelievably selfless program, which provides 800 whole dollars a month for the man who withdraws into himself every morning after ingesting a cocktail of antipsychotic and antidepressant medications to control PTSD symptoms, social anxiety, and a host of other debilitating and ongoing mental disorders that will stay with him for the rest of his life. “It is the right of all servicemen to live with dignity and respect, and this program is designed to ensure that those with military-related disabilities receive the benefits they deserve.” Sources added that in another act of almost unimaginable kindness and generosity toward the currently unemployed veteran of two brutal foreign wars, the noble institution offers additional compensation and services to family caretakers who grow more distant and alienated each day as the stress of caring for a mentally broken relative slowly chips away at their own lives and relationships.

The girls do duck lips for their selfies while being caught on t.v

The girl in my avator could never do duck lips because her baby face was too wide. 😍 :ahahahaha:

I did not realize RC models got so big. Wait for the mid-air disintegration.

That must have been an expensive accident. I wonder how they line them up to land on the runway. Seems like it would be difficult unless there's a camera on the aircraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom