Funny TikTok's, Tweets, Gifs, Pics & Videos

AF72E141-57E8-4FD1-A3BB-8CAE07A8C32C.jpeg

^
I was once driving along a road like that on the coast, and the same experience happened except that is was a dog running beside the car.

I was in a small town where a dog saw me, followed me to the car, ran beside the car for 3 miles to the house, and stayed in the yard for days. Was a very odd experience. The next time l was down at the beach (months later) l saw the same dog outside the pub in that small town.

Fuck that’s both dumb and dangerous.
Yes, they are now moving in on the Queen of all the sciences with their identarian bullshit.

Mathematics is one of our greatest achievements and they can't even leave that alone.

Fuck that’s both dumb and dangerous.
Yes, they are now moving in on the Queen of all the sciences with their identarian bullshit.

Mathematics is one of our greatest achievements and they can't even leave that alone.
It is a silly attempt to increase the number of females who chose STEM and math by trying to show how it will empower girls and women and that it is more than math. Except it's math.

My kid is an engineer, she did the hard math.

If you really want girls to get into STEM, clean up the media portrayals of 'cute girls are stupid and vacuous' and 'smart girls are nerdy'. That was a constant battle. Fuck you, Disney.

Last edited:

That is pretty crazy. I was once stuck in Coral Harbour, which is on an island in the Arctic for 2 weeks because of ongoing blizzards and no planes were flying. In this little hotel, me, a preacher, a guy from Transport Canada and a Hungarian dude who was flying a Cessna from the factory to Hungary. This was 30 years ago and he talked a lot about the revolution and retribution afterwards. He left before commercial flights were allowed to fly again, two 50 gallon drums of av gas behind him, island hopping to Hungary. He made it.

e03c3da7509411066fb1f556ad2e2646.jpg

That is pretty crazy. I was once stuck in Coral Harbour, which is on an island in the Arctic for 2 weeks because of ongoing blizzards and no planes were flying. In this little hotel, me, a preacher, a guy from Transport Canada and a Hungarian dude who was flying a Cessna from the factory to Hungary. This was 30 years ago and he talked a lot about the revolution and retribution afterwards. He left before commercial flights were allowed to fly again, two 50 gallon drums of av gas behind him, island hopping to Hungary. He made it.

e03c3da7509411066fb1f556ad2e2646.jpg

Here is another video of crazy Antarctica weather. See at 35 seconds onwards when the lady opens the door.

If we had that weather most houses would be flattened.

another crazy video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom