Game of Thrones

Watched up through episode 4. Episodes 1 and 2 are mostly setup. 3 progresses the story line a bit and 4 shit finally starts to get interesting. The final scene in episode 4 is fantastic.

Well, not much in the first episode other than one death. And I'm still not convinced he's really dead regardless of what the press is saying.

Yeah, it's a thing from the books. I can either spoil it for you or not, your call. The series is starting to diverge, so it might be he really died as most of the media thinks, but I'm not sold.

Yeah, it's a thing from the books. I can either spoil it for you or not, your call. The series is starting to diverge, so it might be he really died as most of the media thinks, but I'm not sold.

I can infer he survives in the books. There are too many fucking plot lines so someone has to die. Each line barely moves in an entire season as screen time is limited to a few moments every episode. I wonder how they pay such an immense cast.

I can infer he survives in the books. There are too many fucking plot lines so someone has to die. Each line barely moves in an entire season as screen time is limited to a few moments every episode. I wonder how they pay such an immense cast.

he never actually goes on the fire. Melisandre makes Rattleshirt appear as Mance to everyone, so he dies instead and everyone thinks it's Mance.

Welp. Its only taken a few episodes of non book material to put me totally off game of thrones.

I see. Interesting they changed such a significant storyline.

Yeah I'm not really sure why. They pretty much already came to the end of Sansa's story line in the books last season/beginning of this season, so I'm guessing they are just trying to find something for her to do, but it totally changes the complexion of what is going on in the north.

Alright, we're back! Who's still watching?

Still little in the way of plot development this week and we continue to diverge from the book in mostly subtle ways. I'm more or less ok with what's going on but the change from Griff getting Greyscale to Jonah was odd. Why turn him into a tragic figure?

Alright, we're back! Who's still watching?

Still little in the way of plot development this week and we continue to diverge from the book in mostly subtle ways. I'm more or less ok with what's going on but the change from Griff getting Greyscale to Jonah was odd. Why turn him into a tragic figure?

Episode was kinda boring. Lots of useless chatter. Too much Sansa bullshit. Uff and that fat guy and his girl, useless. Do we really need that long ass scene with the unsullied? And even blonde hottie queen is starting to get a little tiresome. At least we got some shorty at the end.

Another boring fucking episode. If it weren't for Tyrion this show would be putting people to sleep.

Wasn't too bad. That fight scene was pretty badly filmed. Nice to finally see 2 main characters meet.

Fuck yes! Finally, an action filled episode. Only took 9 for something to actually happen.

Last edited:
Fuck that was abysmal

You didn't like it? The one saving grace is we didn't have an endless battle scene with Stannis. Can't believe they took out John Snow. I thought it was an ok episode. Would have liked to have seen a bit more resolution on some topics, just seems like this slow build to a world war.

Didn't like the scene with the Khallisi, what the hell? Thousands of riders come out of nowhere from all directions? Her scenes in this season were really poor.

The show is starting to lose it's way a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom