Game of Thrones

I liked the finale, and the the episode before that as well. The show is getting a bit boring, but I wouldn't call it abysmal. It's still a good show, just not as good as it used to be, but that happens often after several seasons. You guys are overreacting.

anyone watch the season opener? thoughts?

If they don't start answering some questions I'm going to lose my shit. What the hell is going on with Arya? What is Jora's real motivation? How are they going to revive Jon Snow? I refuse to read those goddamn books.

Didn't Arya loose her eyesight because she killed a guy without permission?
From what I gathered she might receive special fight training now, Zatoichi style.

What really bothered me were Khaleesi's flabby arms. No wonder she refuses to to do nude scenes now.

If they don't start answering some questions I'm going to lose my shit. What the hell is going on with Arya? What is Jora's real motivation? How are they going to revive Jon Snow? I refuse to read those goddamn books.
The show is passed the books now so you don't have to worry about that. We're all waiting for the same answers.

Jon snow may or may not come back. Arya is thought to be temporarily blind. I can't possibly see them ruining one of the best characters like that. Jora loves Danny.

There are quite a few theories flying about regarding Tyrion and Jon Snow being Tageryens and Jon Snow being somehow resurrected by flames.
Both their mothers had (undisclosed) extra-marital affairs, so it's not impossible.
There are a few animated clips that explain the history of the iron throne and the houses involved that's only mentioned in the show.

There are quite a few theories flying about regarding Tyrion and Jon Snow being Tageryens and Jon Snow being somehow resurrected by flames.
Both their mothers had (undisclosed) extra-marital affairs, so it's not impossible.
There are a few animated clips that explain the history of the iron throne and the houses involved that's only mentioned in the show.
yep, but all theories at the moment.

I find it strange that all the "Northeners" aren't really that "Northern", at least not according to their accents.
A lot seam to be from Yorkshire and Cumbria. Where are the Scots?

The huge spoiler that everyone thought was coming finally came.

Tyrion, as always, stole the show. "I drink and know things." Gonna use that one for my official job title.

Starting to lose my interest in GoT. Too many different story lines means each episode is basically a collection of ten 5min short stories.

Another filler episode. Jesus, they're just kind of dragging things along after teasing some action. This whole Dany subplot seems completely useless. I did enjoy the scene with Umber though. "My father was a cunt. Your father was a cunt."

Bit of an odd episode this evening. the whole thing was just setup and it had a very walking dead vibe there at the end. we didn't find anything out, but at least we know what the fuck Hodor means.

Except that the COTF created the white walkers, and that bran can change the past, and more hints towards Jon being a Targaryen

Except that the COTF created the white walkers, and that bran can change the past, and more hints towards Jon being a Targaryen
the first was definitely a big reveal but they spent so little time on it I wonder what they're planning. the second was fucking weird and i have no idea how they're going to incorporate that little reveal into bran's powers. the third was pretty well known.

the first was definitely a big reveal but they spent so little time on it I wonder what they're planning. the second was fucking weird and i have no idea how they're going to incorporate that little reveal into bran's powers. the third was pretty well known.
Yeah the only thing I can think of is that it gave the white walkers some kind of motive, which is a fairly big development for the first time in 6 seasons. I hope it doesn't get downplayed though because it was definitely breezed over.

I don't get what's supposedly so attractive about her. She's short and I'm not a fan of her mouth.

Well, she's a Khaleesi, and I'm sure that despite her underwhelming boobs, a lot of fanboy juice was fired off when she came out of that burning hut naked.

Interesting episode but the whole thing with Sam took WAYYYYY too long. His dad's a cocksucker, we get it. We found out who the rider in the north was, even though everyone already knew. Jaime getting sent out was a surprise but now we know how he'll get reunited with Brienne. And we found Drogon. So at least something useful happened this episode.

Anyone know what was with the cup of blood Ben gave Bran to drink?

Oh yeah, forgot that Arya's going to kill that dumb bitch from the house of the many faced god now. Finally.

Anyone watch the finale? The opening sequence was one of the best shot of the whole series. This was the music from it, for those into that sort of thing

they nicely wrapped up a lot of story lines and propelled the whole series forward.

Season 1 is going to be playing over the air in Canada. Maybe I'll finally watch it and see what the big deal is.

Anyone watch the finale? The opening sequence was one of the best shot of the whole series. This was the music from it, for those into that sort of thing

they nicely wrapped up a lot of story lines and propelled the whole series forward.

not familiar with the books, but it seems to me that the TV series has started to deviate a lot from the source material
a sign that it is ending soon
after all it is in its 6th year, and most TV series run for 8-9 seasons

It is the most pirated television show again. I only know this because the lifts are empty in my office today and I was bored enough to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom