Game of Thrones

I don't think Tyrion did it, although I wouldn't blame him. Maybe I missed it but who is King now?

I was asking myself that too. Does it fall on the chick he just married? I mean, she is queen.

My guess is that it was the bisexual Dorian, but they set that up to be obvious. It might have been the new queen herself.

I don't think the Queen inherits the throne, cause Cercei didn't get it after Joff's father died.

Um, brother Joffery's father is alive and well :truestory:

I think Cercei didn't take it because she knew it was Jofferey's anyway. I have a feeling the Tyrell's will make a claim.

Fair point. Maybe one of the bastard children?

Edit - no spoilers, apparently it's already been noted last season but Joffrey has a younger brother. I had forgotten this. Don't know if he's also a product of incest. I assume it will pass to him. And House Tyrell would have no claim as the marriage was never consummated.

Hmmm. So that's who that kid was. It's gotta be his throne then, or they wouldn't have made it a point to show him a bunch of times. I missed that he had a brother.

Good point. It was never consummated. That sorta excludes Tyrell. They would have at least waited until Joff popped one off in her.

Sir Loras and Oberyn are totally going to bang. They didn't in the book, but they were absolutely eye fucking each other last night. I suspect they're both verse.

lulz.

I'm so happy Joffrey is finally dead. I almost got up and danced. They did do a good job with the makeup and effects on his death as well.

Just so the non book people know, even after 5 books it's ambiguous who poisoned Joffrey (it's 95% probably one person though), so don't expect any resolution.

You think? I think Loras is a catcher.
In general, yeah. But Renly clearly enjoyed it both ways--dude was too gay to not enjoy everything possible. And Oberyn seems like the kind of guy who isn't just up for anything, but is going to want everything.

So, what did we think of the rape scene? It went down differently in the book, didn't it?

Otherwise, more and more setup. The scenes with Tyrion and Pod were well done. Poor Pod and his giant cock.

Meh, the show does shit for the sake of doing it sometimes. I am all for translating to the screen, but at least trying to keep the message the same would be nice.

695299318929121602.gif

695315836847843105.jpg

Yes. All three of Cersei's kids are by Jamie. Confirmed in the book.

3? Damn. I thought she had one until this season. They must not show up often.

Yesterdays ep was kinda boring. A lotta setup between action sequences.

The scene between Tyrion and Jamie were good. Most of book 4 plods along like this, so its not really that much of a shock. The last scene wasn't in the book though. And it was a little shocking. I have no idea what the fuck they're doing with that.

^ I wasn't aware the Tyrell's were in on the murder. I thought it was other characters.

Damn. That sword death was grizzly. At least they're finally progressing with things north of the wall. South is still all setup. Lysa's a crazy ass bitch.

Damn, Dinklage was FANTASTIC tonight. And, we finally get closer to the battle scene. They're taking their sweet ass time bumping this season along.

Holy shit that was fucking awesome! They completely nailed that fight even though wish they had it go on for longer. The scream, the sneer on Cersei's face, the look of defeat on Tyrion, the whole fucking thing was perfect.

If for nothing else, Pete should get an emmy for that beetle speech.

That was fantastic. Everything went pretty much as I pictured it in the novels. The fight scene between The Hound and Brienne was awesome.

Season 5 starts this Sunday. Here's a nice recap for anyone who forgot what the fuck was going on.

BTW - I created a threadmark so you can easily find your way to this point. We're going to start marking the start of each episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom