General fitness

Still have a bit of handles to lose, then will post pics (no homo). A couple of years ago, I decided to dirty bulk. Went from 180ish to 220ish in about a year. Worst decision ever made.

We're same height Pauly and can't fathom gaining 40lbs of muscle in a year. I don't know if I could get a six pack if my life depended on it.

I wish I gained all muscle. Put on some the unwanted fat. I store fat around my lower abdomen and nowhere else, which has become really difficult to lose. At my biggest, I benched 365, DL'ed 515, and squat 315. Had a huge gut, but also was big. Not going to dirty bulk again, really unhealthy.

I am currently trying to maintain size but lose fat. A hard feat to balance. Doing Arnold routine, and definitely seeing some results.

High reps and superset. 3 day split. Day 1 chest and back, day 2 shoulders/bis/tris, day 3 legs. Today was legs day for me, so I did 10x10 for front squats and DL followed by 30 min of cardio.

The moderate fasting of Lent has me down 12 pounds now! Weight loss is so easy if you don't really care about food.

I tried intermittent fasting before. It worked for me except I lost mass. Lifting heavy and not eating too much is miserable.

The moderate fasting of Lent has me down 12 pounds now! Weight loss is so easy if you don't really care about food.

Said nobody ever.

I want to lose weight for summer. Getting too bulky to play soccer well. Noticed at my last game that I was really huffing.

Shoulders and back have never looked better though.

Is booze considered food?
I'm unsure of context here. Possible answers include:
Yes, booze is a cereal, carbohydrate.
Imbibing is contrary to the penitential nature of religious fasting.
It's calories! And depending on consumption, a lot of calories.
No, food is generally not taxed so highly.

I guess I was always toying between what's more important in moments of fasting? Drink or food?

After finding out my resting heart rate was 100, I started taking less uber, walking more and at least working out twice a week. Heart rate is back to 60 now.

Well dietetically, it's more painless to cut liquid calories. Dropping coffee with cream and sugar, a bit of OJ in the morning, and alcohol is likely a bulk of the calorie cutting and it's pretty painless in the short term.

Easiest way to cut calories is through beverages. Black coffee. No sodas, not even diet. No booze.

I lost 40kgs in about five seconds on this radical new diet. Cost me an arm and a leg though.

No literally, I lost an arm and a leg.

my issue:
i hate cardio and only enjoy heavy weights
i gain muscle mass immediately
my complete garderobe is very bespoke, really dear

more than that
i actually dislike sport in general
and i like to eat... eat a lot
but then i hate body fat
so i need sport... oh damn

I had food poisoning once from undercooked chicken and lost 2.5kgs in 36 hours. That wasn't pleasant but I exceeded my weight loss goals pretty quickly.

Lost all that water weight.

I am upping my cardio this week. Going to see if I lose any mass.

To be fair I threw up so much it was painful. I didn't know some muscles existed until they were sore from hurling.

I really don't want to exercise those again.

I had food poisoning a few times. Worst experience ever. Ended with calf cramps each time.

Don't know about calf cramps but I had food poisoning seven years ago after eating at an organic burrito truck and remember the super sore chest muscles the next day, all night hurling was painful enough.

Went swimming for an hour this evening, feeling awesome!

Went swimming for an hour this evening, feeling awesome!

hqdefault.jpg

complimenti, really dear

Any advice on ways to reduce quads size. I don't even lift heavy during leg days, but any exercise I do (weightless lunges, light weight squats, etc), I put on size.

I am thinking about just lifting my upper half and on leg days just do cardio. Currently I am sporting a 26" thigh and I want to get them down to 23 to 24" ideally. Most online articles all suggest long distance running, but I don't get want to get bored. any other suggestions?

Sorry to sound discouraging but there is nothing you can do to reduce muscle size, bar not eating (in which case you'll lose muscle everywhere, and promptly regain when you eat again) or putting the offending body part in a plaster cast. I'm sure you wouldn't want to do that.

I didn't know where to put this. I saw a new message therapist today, is it normal for them to pull your boxers half way off your ass to massage your glutes? I felt quite exposed. :thinking:

I didn't know where to put this. I saw a new message therapist today, is it normal for them to pull your boxers half way off your ass to massage your glutes? I felt quite exposed. :thinking:
yes, if you have glute issues. was he handsome? were you afraid to flip over to the front and show him your appreciation?

I only get general massages from women. And there was some involuntary action when she had her hands or elbows on my glutes.

Well she definitely had a good view. Maybe I'll try the same when I give a massage next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom