Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Kingstonian

As guero has no doubt realised, the most important aspect of the story is what great value her new home is.

Only $1million and for that she gets a secluded home on 156 acres with four bedrooms and four bathrooms 4500 square foot.

When it appears on British TV it will run something like this :-

Phil ‘Its on the market for $1 million, but I happen to know that owner wants a quick sale due to a dramatic change in circumstances. She is unlikely to be spending much time here in the near future.So you could try an offer.’

Prospective buyers ‘ Oo that would be something to think about’

Kirstie ‘Its nice and private here too. Hence the name ‘tucked away’ ‘

Prospective buyers. ‘True. Although we do like to be close to amenities and Solihull is great in that respect’

On a couple of photos she has a whiff of Myra Hindley about her.

Interesting that several media outlets were running with the story she was hiding out in Paris and she could only stand trial in France, as she wouldn't be able to be extradited from there.

If her little hint with the book is anything to go by, either she's struck a deal and the evidence in court will not be sufficient to incriminate her, or she'll soon be dead. Suicide or could be some terminal disease, but will need to be very sudden./

Or justice could be served and she gets those fantastic American sentences of 99 years and a day, without parole and all sordid details are made public. Hilary will not be amused.

This is going to be interesting..

Will she put Prince Andrew in the stands?

if you believe that i've got some land to sell you in the everglades.

Everything is possible at this stage. There's even a rumour circulating that she is going to protect Andrew, who she allegedly had a fling with, and nail Trump (LOL) and Clinton.

Trump's on record for kicking Epstein out of his golf club or one of his country clubs for being a dirty old man. So I don't see that happening.

Going for Clinton would be her death sentence.

At this stage, I wager she's struck a deal.

this guy has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. where did you find this schmuck?

To paraphrase Gore Vidal, he's a not a conspiracy theorist - he's a conspiracy analyst.

When it comes to Epstein, you need to keep an open mind.

As guero has no doubt realised, the most important aspect of the story is what great value her new home is.

Only $1million and for that she gets a secluded home on 156 acres with four bedrooms and four bathrooms 4500 square foot.

When it appears on British TV it will run something like this :-

Phil ‘Its on the market for $1 million, but I happen to know that owner wants a quick sale due to a dramatic change in circumstances. She is unlikely to be spending much time here in the near future.So you could try an offer.’

Prospective buyers ‘ Oo that would be something to think about’

Kirstie ‘Its nice and private here too. Hence the name ‘tucked away’ ‘

Prospective buyers. ‘True. Although we do like to be close to amenities and Solihull is great in that respect’
But does it include a well-stocked fuck dungeon?

just casually asserting that everyone know, and she specifically knew but valued her position as a junior associate over the lives of children.

just casually asserting that everyone know, and she specifically knew but valued her position as a junior associate over the lives of children.

It's seriously twisted isn't it? She needs to be investigated with ruthless precision on how she knew and throw her into the witness stand. Either she knew then, or it was just a piece of throwaway Twitterati virtue-signalling over the weekend and she was just doing it to gain the warm glow of being one of the immaculate priesthood that us lesser mortals can look up at in astonishment and awe. Either way she needs to be held to account.

I don't think this will go anywhere. Ms. Maxwell can easily turn around and say she was captive and abused by Epstein and coerced into doing his bidding. Sob on the stands. Because she's a woman and Epstein can't defend himself from the grave it'll generate empathy.

I don't think this will go anywhere. Ms. Maxwell can easily turn around and say she was captive and abused by Epstein and coerced into doing his bidding. Sob on the stands. Because she's a woman and Epstein can't defend himself from the grave it'll generate empathy.

You also have all the evidence from the raids being destroyed by order of a judge.

Spot the resemblance:

Capture.JPG

It's seriously twisted isn't it? She needs to be investigated with ruthless precision on how she knew and throw her into the witness stand. Either she knew then, or it was just a piece of throwaway Twitterati virtue-signalling over the weekend and she was just doing it to gain the warm glow of being one of the immaculate priesthood that us lesser mortals can look up at in astonishment and awe. Either way she needs to be held to account.
this is the way the ruling class wants it. if you speak out you lose your livelihood. so these things continue apace, behind the scenes, because they control the levers.
i have a feeling she's going to get suicided by coronavirus.

I know it's Breitbart, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised, but some of the comments on the article (and, indeed, on pretty much any Breitbart article) are extremely disturbing.

Socal444
3 days ago
The only way that President Trump is not re-elected is if the massive mail-in voter fraud is allowed to continue. Other than that, we get our country back, and can begin filling up the new Supermax prisons to house all of the traitors in the Media, the Deep State, the Democrat Party, the ex-heads of our intelligence services and FBI, and don't forget Hillary.

Dan Kromer 2 days ago
Bullets are way, way cheaper, and much more effective against Murphy's law.

The only way that President Trump is not re-elected is if the massive mail-in voter fraud is allowed to continue. Other than that, we get our country back, and can begin filling up the new Supermax prisons to house all of the traitors in the Media, the Deep State, the Democrat Party, the ex-heads of our intelligence services and FBI, and don't forget Hillary.
the idea that all of a sudden this is going to start to happen when not a god damn thing has happened in the almost 4 years he's been in office is just such magical thinking.

in case anyone hasn't been following the judge in the case, Ester Salas, had her home broken into and her husband and son shot. the son was killed

this guy sounds like he attends Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith 's mens group meetings.

Hopefully he'll drown in the pool. Him and that other beardo you always post.

That would be Lionel Nation.

I like several others too. I dig characters, those hidden from the mainstream, other voices as a bulwark against the monotonous drone of the newspeak narrative.

That would be Lionel Nation.

I like several others too. I dig characters, those hidden from the mainstream, other voices as a bulwark against the monotonous drone of the newspeak narrative.
Did them all you want. Just keep these morons to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom