Good Articles That Don't Deserve Their Own Threads

Familial love and loyalty over professional integrity.

Anecdotally what I’m hearing on the ground this is MUCH worse than they let on

A few stories I heard in person.

Remote teaching where you are staring at faceless boxes. If video is on and pupils are of a young age keeping their attention is impossible.
Students dropping off from attendance in class because of nervous parents or technology issues for remote learning.

Sending teachers into class without the necessary PPE when your positivity rates are through the roof. The last week or days before shut down is more for teeth gnashing than teaching.

Not enough teachers so let's combine applied (read: basic) and advanced students together. The latter are disengaged.

A few stories I heard in person.

Remote teaching where you are staring at faceless boxes. If video is on and pupils are of a young age keeping their attention is impossible.
Students dropping off from attendance in class because of nervous parents or technology issues for remote learning.

Sending teachers into class without the necessary PPE when your positivity rates are through the roof. The last week or days before shut down is more for teeth gnashing than teaching.

Not enough teachers so let's combine applied (read: basic) and advanced students together. The latter are disengaged.
My kids haven't returned to school full time since it started. It all seems to be half-days. The schools are mostly closed now until the 14-Jan. The eldest is still going to school as they're in an exam year, but I notice off all of today.

Early days with the online teaching, I think there was issues with discipline. I know the youngest logged-off once as the whole class had started making farting noises and generally became unruly and laughing inappropriately.

-The former baby model claims that appearing on the album cover caused 'extreme and permanent emotional distress with physical manifestations', as well as loss of education, wages and 'enjoyment of life'.

^

200.gif

Both my browser and the networking equipment here once I bypass my browser is saying this is a dodgy website. Please don't go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom